Odds of a XBOX 360 Slim Holiday Bundle

zizo79

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if anyone here have heard anything about the release of 360 slim holiday bundle. I know Europ and Asia are supposed to get one with Alan Wake and Forza 3.
Thanks

Microsoft = Money Whores

so the chances are fairly high, but the fact that Kinect is coming out fairly soon I think most bundles will include the kinect instead of other games.

Yeah, i'd bet with kinect not getting rave reviews so far a kinect bundle instead, just to push the item.

that is what it seems like..I have been waiting for a couple weeks now but I might just bite and get the 250 GB Slim. Not sure if I want to get the Kinect though.

[quote name='5of9']Yeah, i'd bet with kinect not getting rave reviews so far a kinect bundle instead, just to push the item.[/QUOTE]
Reviews of Kinect are not even out yet.

Pretty weak. I suppose free is free, but they gave out Forza 3 last year and it's a download code for Alan Wake.

5136710911_ca1d2596f2_z.jpg

Both are really good games. Hopefully all the people getting the bundle will buy the DLC when they get Alan Wake so MS can be further convinced to support Alan Wake 2 if that is indeed Remedy's next project.

However, having Forza 3 again is pretty weak. Maybe another push before they release Forza 4/Forza Kinect?

bread's done
Back