Odin Sphere $15.99 at Meijer YMMV?

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I heard someone mention that some 360 games had dropped at Meijer, so I went out to check. I didn't see any markdowns on 360 games, but I did happen to notice Odin Sphere being $15.99. I grabbed it as soon as I was able to get it out of the glass case. I don't know if that price is good at other Meijer stores, but I thought I'd mention it.

[quote name='FreshTekRadio']blitzbllmstr
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=45512

Did they have anymore Odin Sphere at the Springfield IL location? I am a resident here as well and no doubt your the CAG who cockblocks me on finding the CAG deals in this town lol. I would love to pick this up to give me something else to play on my PS3 here in town any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

nope they where all out after I picked one up for myself and a friend, funny I thought you where the guy who was cockblocking me out of CAG deals in town lol.

Edit: Friend did not want to trade for it, so I am up for a trade. PM with offers, I am only really looking for Playstation 1-3 games at the moment, as I don't have anything else.

Confirmed at Fields Ertel location in Cinci. Picked up the last one. The game needs to be scanned since it was marked with the 39.99 tag.

Can anyone else confirm Rule Of Rose for $17.99? I saw one copy at Meijer's today but it was marked at $29.99 and didn't have a clearance sticker like rest of the sale games. I would have had someone scan it for me but there was no employees in sight, so I just left.

[quote name='zekeike']Yes, Rule of Rose is $17.99

I saw 3 of them at Flint, Mi Pierson Rd store.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks! Guess I'll have to go back tomorrow and pick it up.

You guys could also check Meijer's online site, now that they sell things online! If the prices are coming up at most stores, they might appear online as well.

I don't think I saw it listed but I'm pretty sure I saw a sticker on Valkyrie Profile 2 for either $23.99 or $29.99. Others I saw were already listed, I got Odin Sphere and Xenosaga 3 for myself.

Upon home arrival, I realized OS had apparently been opened or returned, as near the spine on the back, the plastic and cover desgin itself were slit about 3 inches, and I also realized the clearance sticker was on the plastic around the design itself, NOT the plastic wrap. Oh well, disc is still mint.

Also I work at Meijer and COULD... MAYBE.... check store inventories on our PCs for any market area I choose, but they ARE NOT 100% ACCURATE EVER.:bouncy:

And I would need UPCs, which I have no idea where to get them while actually at work, as our PCs only allow us to view meijer.com, and if it's not on the site I obviously can't find the UPC while I'm there.

I have to leave soon for work (yay night work), but if anyone wants to post UPCs I can check when I go in tom. night. I know that means you won't see an update until about 8am Wed. morning, likely killing chances at the good stuff, but at least you'll know.

PS: Santa Bucks start again the 21st. Probably the same as last time, $8 off $40 item, $10 off $50, $12 off $60, etc. Remember, price of SINGLE item only, not your total.

[quote name='slikwilly']No Odin Sphere in McHenry, IL but I did get Oblivion:GOTY for $27. They also had Persona 3 in the case marked down.[/QUOTE]
Damn no Meijer here.... and I am still looking for cheap Persona 3 :bomb:

I hit 4 different Meijer's stores over the past 2 days and couldn't find any Persona 3's. Think they're long gone by now. I did manage to grab Rule Of Rose for $17.99 though. Saw three copies of Xenosaga III but I didn't pick any up.

Going to hit up the Meijer's Outlet store tomorrow. A lot of the local Meijer's stores send their clearance stuff there, so hopefully I can find Odin Sphere or Persona 3 there.

Couldn't find Odin Sphere, but I bought The Bigs for 360 for $23.99 for a gift...also saw The Bigs for PSP priced at $19.99 and decided to get it....low and behold, when they scanned it, it was $11.99 SCORE :)

Went searching and found one copy of odin sphere for 15.99 and persona 3 for 23.99 after $6 off 29.97 santa bucks coupon.

[quote name='radjago']So where did you live? Ghettorun?

I picked up the only copy at the Colonel Glenn store last night. The case had a cut in it from an overzealous stockboy's misuse of a box cutter, but I really can't complain for the price. The Harshman store didn't even have any games on clearance. I also picked up Summon Night for GBA (another Atlus game) for $9.99 and saw Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime for $13.19 and Picross DS for $11.99, which is an obscene value.[/quote]

I'm currently at work down the street from that location and I was about to check for it, I guess I'll go for the Oblivion GOTY still. I've had no luck as of today so I doubt I'll come across anything good. I'm going to have to wait until somebody else pushes this game into the clearance bins (Odin Sphere, that is).

[quote name='shiningslade']I've no Meijer near me either. I'll trade a sealed Grimgrimoire for Odin Sphere if anyone has a spare.[/quote]

I'd also like to do the same if anyone has another spare of OS. PM me please.

bread's done
Back