Odin Sphere

Try GS and look for a used copy. There's a 25% off coupon you can use that stacks with EDGE for 35% off.

I doubt Circuit City will have any copies left. It was difficult enough finding the game a few weeks ago when they had it for $32.99. Local CC didn't have it in stock. Luckily, Best Buy price matched without even calling (for once).

[quote name='paddlefoot']I doubt Circuit City will have any copies left. It was difficult enough finding the game a few weeks ago when they had it for $32.99. Local CC didn't have it in stock. Luckily, Best Buy price matched without even calling (for once).[/quote]

That's what I did too, and they didn't give me a hard time. I think it had something to do with the fact that the Best Buy was right next to the Circuit City lol

[quote name='paddlefoot']I doubt Circuit City will have any copies left. It was difficult enough finding the game a few weeks ago when they had it for $32.99. Local CC didn't have it in stock. Luckily, Best Buy price matched without even calling (for once).[/QUOTE]

The same 4 copies have been at one of my local Circuit Cities since just after launch. Literally no one has bought it from this store.

bread's done
Back