Offering Tomb Raider Digital Copy Xbox360

Charlie Dynamite

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I already beat the game, but the code came with the 360 i bought so i have no use for it. Preferably id like to get something in return, like a game i havent played yet. Which is hard because ive played a lot of them. But theres no point in holding on to it, and dont really want a couple bucks for it, so if anyone has anything to trade, let me know! Thank you.

I would love that, if it's still available...I've got a $5 xbox live Bing Rewards code, if you are interested. I know you aren't really concerned with trading for money, but I unfortunately don't have any game codes to trade at the moment, and would love to play through Tomb Raider.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats fine, its not doing me any good sitting here, id rather someone else enjoyed it, its a great game. not sure how it works on here tho, never traded anything before, send me the code i send you the code? pretty much it?

sure, sounds good.  yeah, this is my first time, too...I really appreciate it, I will send you a private message on here with the code in a couple hours - I have a birthday party to take my daughter to, then I will send it and you can just reply to the message with yours after.  Thanks so much!

bread's done
Back