Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I've had some luck with 3D titles when signing up over the phone. It pays to use catalog numbers instead of saying it explicitly.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740

They have a list of catalog numbers in this thread. It's also got the digital copy editions listed, which apparently most over the phone reps will allow.
So in other words, you're not supposed to be able to, but if you get a dumb or doesn't care employee, you can get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the titles in the catalog is Frozen 3-D. Could that be why they cancelled it here - they want it a DMC exclusive?

The also have the Disney/Pixar 6 movie collection, a Toy Story Trilogy, and the Tron/Tron Legacy 3-D double pack. 10 awesome movies only counting as three, or might that be pushing it?

Those count as one title each, though I doubt they will allow them as enrollment titles.

The Toy Story one, IMO, isn't worth it. The movies are held in a foam sheet and the box is thin cardboard.

One of the titles in the catalog is Frozen 3-D. Could that be why they cancelled it here - they want it a DMC exclusive?

The also have the Disney/Pixar 6 movie collection, a Toy Story Trilogy, and the Tron/Tron Legacy 3-D double pack. 10 awesome movies only counting as three, or might that be pushing it?
Frozen 3D was cancelled on the club as well. And the multipacks might be pushing it.

I didn't see any 3-D movies available on the site. If you call it in, you'll get extra options, or was this a case where technically you shouldn't have received it, but someone did an override enabling you to do it?
I used the catalogs I've gotten in the mail as well as the spreadsheet that has already been linked to find the items numbers. I had a couple extra choices picked in case they denied any of them.

So... I just joined the fucking club I guess. Ordered 6 movies for $13ish shipped, and now I have to get 2 more movies within the next 2 years I guess?

So anyways, I see that Frozen is $24.95 on the site as a regular price, would this count towards one of the 2 remaining movies? It's not listed as a featured title (I assume because I'm new), so I don't want to jump if it's not going to work (I'd rather just wait tbh).

Hell, I might just wait until the next batch of Miyazaki blu rays come out before I do anything else with this.

So... I just joined the fucking club I guess. Ordered 6 movies for $13ish shipped, and now I have to get 2 more movies within the next 2 years I guess?

So anyways, I see that Frozen is $24.95 on the site as a regular price, would this count towards one of the 2 remaining movies? It's not listed as a featured title (I assume because I'm new), so I don't want to jump if it's not going to work (I'd rather just wait tbh).

Hell, I might just wait until the next batch of Miyazaki blu rays come out before I do anything else with this.
I'd hope it counts, since it was one of the ones I bought. The other one being Thor 2.

That's weird. I've been looking at the Disney Movie Club tonight and it just changed from 5 movies for $5 to 4 movies for $1. Dammit. I wanted that fifth movie.

Use the promo code. 10042B That provides the 5 for $1 deal. That's the deal you want. First seven movies for $21, and then only two more commitment titles. If you hurry you can use the b2g1 offer on the commitment titles and walk away with 10 blurays for $75 and zero further commitments.

The 5 for $5 and 4 for $1 deals are both actually pretty bad by comparison.

It was sent out as a featured title for members so I'd hope Frozen counts. Otherwise I spent more then I wanted on it.

Use the promo code. 10042B That provides the 5 for $1 deal. That's the deal you want. First seven movies for $21, and then only two more commitment titles. If you hurry you can use the b2g1 offer on the commitment titles and walk away with 10 blurays for $75 and zero further commitments.

The 5 for $5 and 4 for $1 deals are both actually pretty bad by comparison.
I don't even see a B2G1 deal, I just see 40% off movies after you pick out one.

I read some complaints online about the Club, but I took the risk and joined. You guys seem to be satisfied, so I'll try it. For $21.90, I bought the following. All are Blu-Ray.

The Avengers

Howl's Moving Castle

The Incredibles

The Little Mermaid

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

My Neighbor Totoro

Wreck-It Ralph

I'm also going to get Tron: Legacy from codes I've redeemed, and I've got enough Rewards points to get Ponyo.

You newbies know they sell TV shows on there, right? Once Upon a Time is $34.98 base price, they have the final volumes of TaleSpin and Gargoyles on there, and their copies of The Muppet Show come with a free ticket to Most Wanted. And if you get the VIP 60% Off promo, they get really cheap.

You newbies know they sell TV shows on there, right? Once Upon a Time is $34.98 base price, they have the final volumes of TaleSpin and Gargoyles on there, and their copies of The Muppet Show come with a free ticket to Most Wanted. And if you get the VIP 60% Off promo, they get really cheap.
mabye people know but they just arent interested

Any title that is full price and does not have a promo price counts towards the commitment. I.E you buy two movies, one at full 24.99/29.99, and second you get 40/50/60 off. you get one commitment title. So yes if you just bought Frozen it would count.

The movies available on the signup page don't appear to include digital copies for the movies that have them now (even thought I haven't seen new disney blurays in stores without the digital copies).  If you signup over the phone are you able to add the version of the blurays that come with the digital copies?

The movies available on the signup page don't appear to include digital copies for the movies that have them now (even thought I haven't seen new disney blurays in stores without the digital copies). If you signup over the phone are you able to add the version of the blurays that come with the digital copies?
The copies are the exact same as the ones in retail stores. If those come with digital copies, then the ones on the enrollment page will have them.

However, none of the DMC exclusive titles come with digital copies.

I'm trying to read over all the posts and it's only confusing me. :whistle2:k

How does this work? What counts as a commitment title and what doesn't?

Can a nonmember receive the B2G1?

The B2G1 deal no longer shows up for me, but the buy one, get everything else 40% off seems to be a better deal anyway. As far as I can tell, there's no limit to how many items you can buy at the discount price. All it says is limit 3 per title.

You have to be a member to buy anything at all on the site.

When you sign up, you have to buy 10 movies at MSRP within a year. You get 4/5 for $1 each when you start, plus an additional 1 or 2 for a discounted price each.

After the sign-up, you have to buy 4/3 titles (or more depending on the initial order) at regular price. The easiest way involves the Feature Titles. Each month Disney will spotlight one movie (either a new release or a pre-order) and may possibly pair it with a similar movie or another new release. In addition, you can choose one of 2 optional titles to add to your order at a discount. All that counts as one commitment title since only one title is at full price.

You start out with a member discount of Buy 1 Get 40% Off all other DVDs and Blu-rays (the 1 can be the Featured Titles). As you get more commitment titles, you can get 50% or 60% off.

Basically, buy 3 or 4 Featured Titles and you will be good. Or you could select "No Offers" and knock everything out in one go.

You have to be a member to buy anything at all on the site.

When you sign up, you have to buy 10 movies at MSRP within a year. You get 4/5 for $1 each when you start, plus an additional 1 or 2 for a discounted price each.

After the sign-up, you have to buy 4/3 titles (or more depending on the initial order) at regular price. The easiest way involves the Feature Titles. Each month Disney will spotlight one movie (either a new release or a pre-order) and may possibly pair it with a similar movie or another new release. In addition, you can choose one of 2 optional titles to add to your order at a discount. All that counts as one commitment title since only one title is at full price.

You start out with a member discount of Buy 1 Get 40% Off all other DVDs and Blu-rays (the 1 can be the Featured Titles). As you get more commitment titles, you can get 50% or 60% off.

Basically, buy 3 or 4 Featured Titles and you will be good. Or you could select "No Offers" and knock everything out in one go.
Uh no. Where are you getting the 10 number? Seriously use the FAQ here.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740

5 movies for 20 cents a piece, 1 for 11.95 and 1 for 8.95. These 7 all come with free shipping so you are literally out $21.90 plus tax if you are in a state they apply tax to.

Then you have to buy 2 (yes just 2) commitment titles. The b2g1 (mixed reports about it no longer being available... it shows up for me here: disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DMCOtherOfferCmd?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10001&offerId=24324) counted as two commitment titles so if you did 24.95 titles like Pirate Fairy and Frozen you could get an extra free one AND cut 10 dollars off the grand figure.

Regardless, the absolute maximum one should spend on the Disney Movie Club is 89.70 for a total of 9 movies. Any one who advises you it costs more is doing it wrong.

They cut down the commitment, then. When I signed up last year it was 10 titles.

Then again, when I signed up it was Titles #1-5 for $1 each, Title #6 was $6.95 and Title #7 was $14.95.

Anyone know what their customer service is like if the items you redeem your points for show up damaged (such as a broken case, scratched disc, or a Tinkerbell missing her head), or they send the wrong item (like a regular version when you order the 3-D one)? 

There were no promo codes when I signed up. Unless signing up via DMR cancels any of that out when they give you the Point Bonus.

No, I've been a member for 5 years. There has always been promo codes. You just had to google them.

The DMR bonus comes in the first box in the "welcoming packet" so it has nothing to do with the promo code which is a code typed into a box on the website or read aloud to the phone rep.

The DMR bonus comes in the first box in the "welcoming packet" so it has nothing to do with the promo code which is a code typed into a box on the website or read aloud to the phone rep.
I never got a Welcoming Packet. Just the standard Feature Title stuff. And the 500 points went through right away since I signed up through DMR (and thus, was already logged into the same account).

They cut down the commitment, then. When I signed up last year it was 10 titles.

Then again, when I signed up it was Titles #1-5 for $1 each, Title #6 was $6.95 and Title #7 was $14.95.
i signed up last year and the commitment was only 3 titles. one of my bonus's also counted towards the commitment because of the promo code.

Got my Ponyo yesterday. It's in bluray case. No slipcase. Just 2-disc Bluray + DVD.
Shit, that's frustrating. Not having slipcases is terribly annoying. Is there a way to order them from Disney? I also need a slipcase and a cover replacement for the Bambi: Diamond Edition I bought last night. It was $15 at FYE and the Blu-Ray case itself and the discs are in perfect condition, but the cover is a tad crumpled and I need a slipcase.

my national treasure and tron legacy blu rays shipped ! however since i redeemed the codes from those two movies already ill have to trade them for ones i haven used yet

Shit, that's frustrating. Not having slipcases is terribly annoying. Is there a way to order them from Disney? I also need a slipcase and a cover replacement for the Bambi: Diamond Edition I bought last night. It was $15 at FYE and the Blu-Ray case itself and the discs are in perfect condition, but the cover is a tad crumpled and I need a slipcase.
Last I checked Disney was out of the Ponyo slipcover but hopefully they have Bambi.

my national treasure and tron legacy blu rays shipped ! however since i redeemed the codes from those two movies already ill have to trade them for ones i haven used yet
I'll trade you either a Bambi Diamond Edition Blu-Ray code or a Muppet Movie 50th Anniversary DVD code for the National Treasure code. I've already activated those titles and have an extra code for each.

http://i.imgur.com/51MDe7U.gif

I can't tell you how much I'm in love with the b2g1 deal. My most recent DMC account. Those first 7 for $21.90, Frozen ($24.95) + Sword in the Stone($24.95) + Castle in the Sky (free) all with free shipping means all commitments taken care of and I'm 10 blurays (a few more from DMR points) for $76.80.

bread's done
Back