Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Kind of unrelated but anyone know if there's a better deal than the Disney Movie Club one for Tarzan and Hercules for $34.95? Haven't really seen anything for any of the retail stores.

i talked to a rep on fb and within a hour my pin was marked as shipped... hopefully i dont have to go thru that again with The Nightmare Before Christmas

Anyone have that promo code for the club that let's you get 5 titles for .99 or whatever and only 3 commitments needed. I need to start up again. :)

Also anyone have a link to cancel instead of calling? Thought someone posted it before

Anyone have that promo code for the club that let's you get 5 titles for .99 or whatever and only 3 commitments needed. I need to start up again. :)

Also anyone have a link to cancel instead of calling? Thought someone posted it before
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740

Edit: Code 28563 is for the same commitment details, along with a Free Mickey blanket!
Signing up for the Disney Movie Club (aka Disney Blu-ray Club) with promo code 17674B 10042B results in the following terms & conditions:
• You agree to purchase 3 commitment titles within the next 24 months.
• You can select Five Disney Blu-Rays for $1.00 (or 20¢ each) as part of the initial sign-up/enrollment offer. Note not all titles are available as part of the enrollment offer.
Plus you can take an optional Blu-Ray for an additional $11.95 (this title will go towards your commitment of 3 titles)
Plus you can take an optional Blu-Ray for an additional $8.95 (this title will not go towards your commitment of 3 titles)

So after the initial order you will end up with either 6 Disney titles for $12.95 (still required to buy two more, regular-priced movies) or 7 Disney titles for $21.90 (still required to buy two more, regular-priced movies)

Now, as mentioned briefly above, when you join the Disney Movie Club with the promo code 17674B 10042B you'll be agreeing to purchase 3 Blu-Rays within the next 24 months, however if you order the optional title at $11.95 that counts, which brings your commitment down to only two. Typically those 2 remaining commitment titles will need to be at $29.95 or above (plus $3.95 S/H and tax); however there are ways to get commitment titles at a lower price point (which is covered in the FAQ).

Ultimately, it averages out to about $89.70+tax for 9 Blu-Rays, or $9.97+tax per title.

For canceling I only just know about call in.

I keep holding points hoping they'll eventually put some Disney Club exclusives like the final volume of Talespin up as a reward choice, like they used to have the Ducktales movie.

Thanks to everyone who posted the Pinterest codes in this thread- I added every single one of them to my account without having to go to their Pinterest page once!  You guys are awesome!

Received my Patriotic Mickey and Donald statues over the weekend. I noticed that the base of Donald is slightly bowed, so it rocks a bit when placed on a flat surface. Anyone else have this issue? I'm thinking about requesting a replacement (if that's even possible).

On sale right now for 1100 points instead of 1500:

4007935wdccdonaldimage11341013075694.jpg

New DMC Featured Title. Oliver & Company/Fox & the Hound 1 and 2 is the Featured Title. Optional title is either Planes by itself or Planes and Monsters University for $65.

All Collector's sets are also 30% Off.

Are you allowed to enter different reward codes for the same movie?
No, you can only receive credit for one movie per account per format, regardless of how many different codes you get. Be aware that combo packs (BD and DVD) will not allow you to get credit for a DVD if you've entered a code for a BD combo set that includes a DVD.

No, you can only receive credit for one movie per account per format, regardless of how many different codes you get. Be aware that combo packs (BD and DVD) will not allow you to get credit for a DVD if you've entered a code for a BD combo set that includes a DVD.
I just entered a Frozen DVD code the other day and had previously entered the Frozen Blu/DVD/Digital combo pack.

Bluray combo pack counts as just a bluray for 150 pts while the standard DVD is 100. Doesn't matter if it's the same title. Just can't do two of the same format of a title.

Hmm...I picked up a $40.39 (after taxes) charge from Disney Movie Club today without actually ordering something. I've rejected all offers that were thrown at me as well. Has this ever happened to anyone? Under my order history, it lists nothing either. I'll give it a couple days to see if something pops up before I give them a call.

Hmm...I picked up a $40.39 (after taxes) charge from Disney Movie Club today without actually ordering something. I've rejected all offers that were thrown at me as well. Has this ever happened to anyone? Under my order history, it lists nothing either. I'll give it a couple days to see if something pops up before I give them a call.
Did you hit the two year mark? I heard if you don't fill the commitments by that point, then they charge you for any remaining commitments. But this seem a little less then that amount.

I entered a Blu-Ray combo of Cars, then tried to do the DVD version, and it wouldn't allow it. They must like you better than me.
That is really weird, I've never had an issue with it. Maybe check your history and see if there were any other Cars codes entered? You can always try and trade codes with someone. I think there might be a specific trade thread.

Did you hit the two year mark? I heard if you don't fill the commitments by that point, then they charge you for any remaining commitments. But this seem a little less then that amount.
No there's no way. I MIGHT be at one year by now but definitely not two yet. Still nothing this morning on DMC as to what it could have been. I'll give it til TUE and call if I haven't yet found out at that point.

I found out what the $40 charge I mentioned a couple days ago was for...Tarzan and Hercules BD/DVD combos...was that an offer recently? If so, I probably missed it while on vacation and ran out of time. It's not too big a deal because I don't own either one yet and now I only need 1 more this time around.

bread's done
Back