Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I hope they put some of the new Disney film Funko POP! figures up. I grabbed Baymax and Hiro (not sure I want to get Fred since I don't think I'll get the rest of the Big Hero 6 set) but it'd be nice for them to put up the new Robin Hood or Jungle Book ones.
I just picked up Fred as I love the character design. Tempted to get Baymax too but I'm limited on space atm.

Looks like they have a set of posters for sale with GotG purchase:

gotgposterslistingunit940x400r21416325605870.jpg

They look like the Avengers set from when that released.  Pretty sweet IMO.

That's on the Disney rewards site?
Yeah, there was a link to it on DMR. It's going to be similar to the Avengers offer. Register the movie and you can get 1 poster (the group one) for $2.99. Get the other three for $14.99, or get all four for $16.99. There is a screen about in the featured section at the top that rotates through.

So I have about a dozen rewards codes for the UK site. Apparently I can't even create an account unless I put in a UK address. Is there a way around this? If I create a UK address can I ship to my US address? Figured someone here may have dealt with this issue before.

So I have about a dozen rewards codes for the UK site. Apparently I can't even create an account unless I put in a UK address. Is there a way around this? If I create a UK address can I ship to my US address? Figured someone here may have dealt with this issue before.
The only way around it is to know someone with a UK address who's willing to ship your rewards to you, or purchase items such as movie vouchers and gift cards where the codes can easily be sent to you. If you contact Rewards, they might credit you with one of your purchases, but the two are otherwise more or less separate universes and I consider any UK rewards points I get to be lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 points each, ends at 7PST

PHONE
BRITTO
FAIRY
DEVICE
DELTA

Edit: The site barfed and gave me the wrong codes when they went live. The correct ones are

PHONES

BRITTOS

FAIRIES

DEVICES

DELTA

Thanks, CAG tyron3biggum5

More than that. I'm looking through the entire catalog and seeing things that weren't on the sale page. The $250 Delta voucher is half off, good deal if anyone wants that.

The correct codes are:

PHONES

BRITTOS

FAIRIES

DEVICES

DELTA
Ah, you're right. That's not what the product pages said when I looked as soon as it went live, but everything was falling apart at that time.

I think they seriously overhyped this. There's no reason for the site to have crapped the bed over THIS.

Thanks for the reminders.  I ordered the Get A Horse lithograph, already had the Happy Camper Donald statue, or I would have gone for that too.

bread's done
Back