Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='thelonepig']The same thing happened with my copy of Brave. I submitted the request on DMR and the points were deposited about two weeks later.[/QUOTE]

I'm writing into them right now, actually. Did you receive you digital copy of the movie as well with it? I assume you'd get both since the code is tied to that as well.

Went to Walmart at lunch and they had four different verisions

2 disc (blu + DVD) in DVD packaging - $18.96
2 disc (blu + DVD) in blu packaging - $18.96
2 disc (blu + DVD) in blu packaging plus exclusive vinyl figure - $18.96
3 disc (blu + DVD + digital copy + storybook app) in blu packaging - $27.96

I don't really care about the digital copy or storybook app but do prefer the blu packaging. I was indifferent about the Walmart exclusive but since it was the same price as the non-exclusive two disc set I picked that one up with the Scott brand coupon for $11.96

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Have people gotten slipcovers from DMR from movies that are supposed to come with slipcovers? I was thinking about James and the Giant Peach.[/QUOTE]
Ordered James and the Giant Peach last week and it came with the slip cover.

[quote name='SCOPEMAN87']Ordered James and the Giant Peach last week and it came with the slip cover.[/QUOTE]

Same here...mine came with a slipcover and I just got them last week.

This is probably a silly question, but does anyone know of a quick way to get 26 points? I'm at 1474 and I just want to get Lost season 3 before it gets taken down. It's the only one I'm missing and I don't want to have to buy a movie I don't want just to get it.

[quote name='Havokscry']15 bonus points if you enter Merida by 12 a.m. PST tonight.[/QUOTE]

Disney knew we were getting points tonight, 3 out of 5 films in the animated section. And paper man won animated short too.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Any opinions on Ugly Betty. Thinking of using my points on seasons 1 and 2. Could always hold off though.[/QUOTE]

All 4 seasons are on netflix. Spend $8 and have a marathon. Save your disney points.

[quote name='SeverusMeowkins']All 4 seasons are on netflix. Spend $8 and have a marathon. Save your disney points.[/QUOTE]

I would want a physical copy. I dont do Netflix. Had it for a while and got its use buti enjoy owning physical copies of things.

[quote name='Havokscry']15 bonus points if you enter Merida by 12 a.m. PST tonight.[/QUOTE]

Oh that's fair. How many people raced online to see if there's any new codes? Stupid Disney, try thinking.

[quote name='Ather']Oh that's fair. How many people raced online to see if there's any new codes? Stupid Disney, try thinking.[/QUOTE]

It's very fair; they posted that info on Facebook for everyone to see. If you don't follow them there then that's your loss. They're not obligated to send you a personalized note every time they decide to drop free points.

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']It's very fair; they posted that info on Facebook for everyone to see. If you don't follow them there then that's your loss. They're not obligated to send you a personalized note every time they decide to drop free points.[/QUOTE]

Actually, a false sense of entitlement is required on any internet forum.

On topic. Got my Disney lithos today. They look pretty nice. Just need to get a double frame for the Monsters Inc ones for my kids' room.

Did anyone order the Pixar lithographs? I received mine and there is this white spot/scratch on the black part of the monsters inc. If not, does anyone know how I can go about ordering a replacement? I was going to just spend another 2.95 for another set, but you can only redeem the offer once. Thanks!

[quote name='MSP2008']Did anyone order the Pixar lithographs? I received mine and there is this white spot/scratch on the black part of the monsters inc. If not, does anyone know how I can go about ordering a replacement? I was going to just spend another 2.95 for another set, but you can only redeem the offer once. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I've had luck emailing/posting on their Facebook page with issues like this. I redeemed a poster that was damaged and they sent me another.

Just a heads up....425 disney points for $10 Hollywood Movie Cash to see any Disney movie in the next 6 months. Among the possible options would be Monsters Univ and Iron Man 3. I went ahead and jumped on it for 2 free tickets to see Iron Man 3 in May.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Actually, a false sense of entitlement is required on any internet forum.
[/QUOTE]

They could always try entering the code CRYBABY and seeing if Disney gives points for that.:lol:

[quote name='MSP2008']Did anyone order the Pixar lithographs? I received mine and there is this white spot/scratch on the black part of the monsters inc. If not, does anyone know how I can go about ordering a replacement? I was going to just spend another 2.95 for another set, but you can only redeem the offer once. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I finally got around to checking mine last night. Mine doesn't have the white spot/scratch. Sounds like you got a defective one. Hopefully they're replacing it for you.

I contacted them and I received an email saying,"Thank you for your email. We regret to hear you received a damaged reward. Due to the popularity of certain reward items and limited inventory we are not always able to replace orders."

Nine minutes later they sent me an email stating they will be sending me new lithographs. Some of the best customer service I have ever received, and quick as well!

[quote name='BoilerUp']Just a heads up....425 disney points for $10 Hollywood Movie Cash to see any Disney movie in the next 6 months. Among the possible options would be Monsters Univ and Iron Man 3. I went ahead and jumped on it for 2 free tickets to see Iron Man 3 in May.[/QUOTE]

I ordered that last year and it expired few days ago. I didn't get to use it. Barely any disney movies were out. I already used a free ticket to Wreck-it-ralph when i bought nightmare before christmas bluray.

[quote name='MSP2008']Some of the best customer service I have ever received, and quick as well![/QUOTE]

Wish it was the same as me :( For my missing code, I received my points but NO digital copy CODE. So, I emailed them back explaining, and they obviously didn't even read it, sending a standardized email "we're sorry blah blah, if you're code is unable to work..." and on it went. I didn't GET a code!!! Emailed them back. No answer. Emailed the digital copy email they had mentioned in the email. No answer. I really didn't want to call, but I guess I have to now...

[quote name='MSP2008']I contacted them and I received an email saying,"Thank you for your email. We regret to hear you received a damaged reward. Due to the popularity of certain reward items and limited inventory we are not always able to replace orders."

Nine minutes later they sent me an email stating they will be sending me new lithographs. Some of the best customer service I have ever received, and quick as well![/QUOTE]

I ordered the Cars 2 posters a long while back, they showed up damaged, I emailed them twice...never heard a peep.

Hmm, I don't know then. I belong to the Disney Movie Club as well, and they have been really good when I email or call. Maybe they improved their service?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Hanna Montana code worth 75 points and 3 ticket stubs from wreck it ralph worth 150 points. Wanna trade? Hit me up.

[quote name='KJ.West']New item!

Pull-apart Sparky Plush from Frankenweenie! And he's only 840 points.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/sparky-plush-7046

Are these Disney Movie Rewards exclusive items? I found a Sparky plush on Amazon with identical measurements and they look about the same... but nowhere on Amazon, does it say anything about it being able to be pulled apart like is picture on this DMR item.[/QUOTE]

its only 840 if you pay Shipping and Postage. Its 1050 otherwise.

I may order this and the new Oz poster.

Howdy! I'm just getting into this as my wife and I have a kid on the way so I'd like to start collecting Disney movies. Can someone give me a quick breakdown of Disney Rewards if you have some time? I do MyCokeRewards so is it similar to that? Buy a movie, put a code, rinse and repeat?

Side Q: Is the 5 movies for $5 legit? It was on an ad when I went to the Disney Rewards website..

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Side Q: Is the 5 movies for $5 legit? It was on an ad when I went to the Disney Rewards website..[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is legit. But while you only have to pay $5 for the first 5 movies, you need to buy 5 more at MSRP (though you do get a chance to get a discounted 6th and 7th movie when you first sign up) before you can cancel.

[quote name='DNukem170']Yes, it is legit. But while you only have to pay $5 for the first 5 movies, you need to buy 5 more at MSRP (though you do get a chance to get a discounted 6th and 7th movie when you first sign up) before you can cancel.[/QUOTE]

Thanks DNukem, I knew there was some sort of catch, but couldn't find the fine print before it was asking me to sign up, address and all. Guess that's why, but assuming MSRP for a new blu ray is $30, it still averages out to 15.50 a blu ray so not too shabby.

[quote name='KJ.West']New item!

Pull-apart Sparky Plush from Frankenweenie! And he's only 840 points.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/sparky-plush-7046

Are these Disney Movie Rewards exclusive items? I found a Sparky plush on Amazon with identical measurements and they look about the same... but nowhere on Amazon, does it say anything about it being able to be pulled apart like is picture on this DMR item.[/QUOTE]

I ordered this today, now I have 4741 points left.

[quote name='DNukem170']Yes, it is legit. But while you only have to pay $5 for the first 5 movies, you need to buy 5 more at MSRP (though you do get a chance to get a discounted 6th and 7th movie when you first sign up) before you can cancel.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Thanks DNukem, I knew there was some sort of catch, but couldn't find the fine print before it was asking me to sign up, address and all. Guess that's why, but assuming MSRP for a new blu ray is $30, it still averages out to 15.50 a blu ray so not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to buy 5 more at MSRP. at least not from the method I use (see below). You buy 6 or 7 when you first sign up, and you just have to buy two more to complete the agreement. This works out to less than $10 per movie for 9 titles.

Read this post of mine for more details: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9685579&postcount=2

And to add to the post above, there is a super long thread on this over at blu-ray.com in the bargains section. But everything you need should be posted on the first page.

I just recently signed up for my third round of titles last week. I ordered over the phone(which allows you more choices btw) on Monday, the movies shipped on Thursday and I received them all yesterday(Monday). I picked up the following...

Btw, all of these are BD's:

Pixar Shorts Vol. 1
Pixar Shorts Vol. 2
Cinderella 2&3(only available over the phone)
Treasure Planet(BD only available over the phone)
Aristocats
Pocahontas
Great Mouse Detective

I also put in an order for my second commitment while I was on the phone for Monsters Inc. 3D. It did end up costing me around $36 shipped, but considering there were no deals for it on release and it was only $6 more than retail before you consider tax(DMC is tax free except for 2 states I believe), I did not think that was too bad.

I am hoping to fulfill my commitment in the next couple of months so I can do another round once yesterdays titles are up for enrollment. But if you are interested in signing up, make sure you use that code ssj listed and check out the spreadsheet for the title codes in case you decide to go the phone route.

yep, I did a second round a couple months ago myself. Still need to do the two more titles. Dont know which to get though., I need Lady and the Tramp and Peter Pan..yah I missed out on them release week.:(
Im sure I still may be able to get them way cheaper elsewhere but it would end my 3 titles at commitment if I get them.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']yep, I did a second round a couple months ago myself. Still need to do the two more titles. Dont know which to get though., I need Lady and the Tramp and Peter Pan..yah I missed out on them release week.:(
Im sure I still may be able to get them way cheaper elsewhere but it would end my 3 titles at commitment if I get them.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget that Lady and the Tramp along w/ Lion King and others go back into the vault on 4/30. They'll obviously be available elsewhere, but don't know if you will see any deals for it.

This is all very good information, thanks for sharing y'all. I love the CAG community. I definitely plan on signing up now and am leaning towards ssjmichael's method.

So when I buy my initial 6 or 7, and they add into my obligation of 10 total purchases, do I have a certain time period to buy the remaining 3 or 4 or is it an immediate purchase?

The current club deal is both Hunchback and Brother Bear bundles for $40 + shipping/tax. I haven't seen any other deals yet. That might be worth it.

[quote name='M3wThr33']The current club deal is both Hunchback and Brother Bear bundles for $40 + shipping/tax. I haven't seen any other deals yet. That might be worth it.[/QUOTE]

That deal actually gives you free shipping (and no tax for me), plus you can add either Cinderella (3-Disc) or Peter Pan (3-Disc) for another $15. You also get any additional titles for 40% off... also free shipping

Just got my 1st round up and going. Decided to grab Wreck-It Ralph with the Finding Nemo add-on. I think it was just under $50 shipped for both. Not too bad and it fulfills a commitment title. I might have to jump on that Hunchback/Brother Bear bundle too. Then I'll be finished with my obligation I think!

[quote name='kdiddy1989']This is all very good information, thanks for sharing y'all. I love the CAG community. I definitely plan on signing up now and am leaning towards ssjmichael's method.

So when I buy my initial 6 or 7, and they add into my obligation of 10 total purchases, do I have a certain time period to buy the remaining 3 or 4 or is it an immediate purchase?[/QUOTE]

The deal in which you make your first obligation purchase (at the discounted price) with your enrollment package would leave you with 2 more titles to buy within a 2 year time period.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']That deal actually gives you free shipping (and no tax for me), plus you can add either Cinderella (3-Disc) or Peter Pan (3-Disc) for another $15. You also get any additional titles for 40% off... also free shipping[/QUOTE]

can you pick Peter pan? I only saw cinderella as a choice. Sadly if I got Brother Bear, Hunchback, and Peter pan it would only count as one title commitment wouldnt it?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']can you pick Peter pan? I only saw cinderella as a choice. Sadly if I got Brother Bear, Hunchback, and Peter pan it would only count as one title commitment wouldnt it?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I remember Peter Pan being a choice when I accepted the offer online (not in the mailer), but yes it would only count as one.

[quote name='darkdaze73']Don't forget that Lady and the Tramp along w/ Lion King and others go back into the vault on 4/30. They'll obviously be available elsewhere, but don't know if you will see any deals for it.[/QUOTE]

already have lion king. may get lady and the tramp then. will see.

bread's done
Back