Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']can you pick Peter pan? I only saw cinderella as a choice. Sadly if I got Brother Bear, Hunchback, and Peter pan it would only count as one title commitment wouldnt it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it would only count as 1. But you'd be getting a pretty good deal on those titles at least.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']I'm pretty sure I remember Peter Pan being a choice when I accepted the offer online (not in the mailer), but yes it would only count as one.[/QUOTE]

my choices online are Cinderella and Lady and the Tramp. Guess it still works out for me.

I too am part of the Disney Movie Club and can vouch for how great it is! I'm actually waiting for my last commitment title, and then I will cancel and re-up. I can't think of any other ways to get these Disney movies cheaper. Plus they all come with DMR codes.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']That deal actually gives you free shipping (and no tax for me), plus you can add either Cinderella (3-Disc) or Peter Pan (3-Disc) for another $15. You also get any additional titles for 40% off... also free shipping[/QUOTE]

Those kinds of deals aren't for everyone. A lot depends on the code used to sign up

I can choose from three deals, actually.
* 50% + Free shipping + a free pin (VIP Only).
* A fixed 25% off everything.
* 60% off with no free shipping.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']This is all very good information, thanks for sharing y'all. I love the CAG community. I definitely plan on signing up now and am leaning towards ssjmichael's method.

So when I buy my initial 6 or 7, and they add into my obligation of 10 total purchases, do I have a certain time period to buy the remaining 3 or 4 or is it an immediate purchase?[/QUOTE]

This is just my personal assessment, but if you have a kid on the way, you have a few years before you need to start thinking about grabbing Disney movies. No need to jump the gun.

Does anyone know if there are (or will be) coupons for next week's Disney releases (Mulan/Mulan II, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Brother Bear/Brother Bear 2)? Amazon prices are pretty high right now.

Also saw that Rise of the Guardians, Willow, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit are out next week (granted they aren't Disney release). Hoping there will be a decent deal on those as well.

[quote name='addicted2games']Got an email today from DMR and it has "hidden" easter eggs in the email you click to earn up to 25 points. Check your emails for it.[/QUOTE]

Will check that out

And thanks for the 10pts code

Enter code: disneyoz for a FREE Child’s Admission to Oz The Great and Powerful when you purchase 2 adult tickets between March 24th and March 28th at any Regal Cinema.

Picked up Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (blu) - from the indy store again. No slipcover again but unused DMR code again!

My Oz tickets were finally accepted a couple days ago. It took about 11 days for it to clear - not bad I suppose. DMR also sent me an email afterwards stating that if I were buy the Bluray or DVD I would get an additional 50 points.

For some reason my copy of Toy Story 3 had 2 slips for codes.
First person to PM will get the extra code.

Taken

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize in advance for asking it here in this thread, but I bet I'll get the fastest, most accurate response here - I finally took the time to call up Disney Movie Club and cancel my membership. It all went smoothly, and I can't log into my account any more (says it's been disabled), but I never received an email saying I had successfully cancelled (you know, for record keeping purposes, in case something happened later down the road and they tried charging me for movies).

I'm assuming I'm in the clear and can make another without having to worry about charges on my old one, right? And if anyone can post that promo code that gets you the extra movies/only 3 required movies for fulfillment, I'd appreciate it (so I don't have to hunt it down). Thanks a ton.

I picked up Alice In Wonderland today but no DMR code this time. No slipcase again. Anyone know of a place to buy blu ray slipcases?

Just signed up for this, any ways to start getting some easy points? I already did the info one that gets you 25, didn't know if there were any other quick freebie things to do for more...

[quote name='Navex']Just signed up for this, any ways to start getting some easy points? I already did the info one that gets you 25, didn't know if there were any other quick freebie things to do for more...[/QUOTE]

Yeah there are:

Click on "My DMR" and there should be a place to click on "Surveys", if you do these you will get points.

Then connect your account to facebook to get some points.

The first time you print a coupon for a new release they have a code to enter if you a new account for you to enter.

There's a new monthly newsletter out (Monsters University themed) with bonus points. I received 5.

Also, there's a link to a new 'Monthly Madness' promotion (i.e. discounted items). This month's deal is on a set of Lion King pins (reg. 950 pts, on sale for 475 pts).
lkpinsetonbackercard1363912881784.jpg

[quote name='JoKu']Oddly there is a market for them on eBay. Mostly $5 a piece.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...maybe I'll start selling mine.

[quote name='Navex']Just signed up for this, any ways to start getting some easy points? I already did the info one that gets you 25, didn't know if there were any other quick freebie things to do for more...[/QUOTE]

Try these March promo codes, they may or may not work:

U13PEKSZZD
M1D172HD8U4K
U13PEKSZZD
FPSNN83JX9

Got an extra 50 points. thanks!

Though it said that M1D172HD8U4K isn't live so nothing happened.

Thanks though!

Anyone have a PS3 and issues playing Disney blu rays? When I bought Peter Pan last month it got about a quarter way through the movie and decided it didn't want to play, same thing happened when I was watching Up last night. My firmware is up to date. I did lots of messing around with settings, turned the console on and off, cleared out the blu ray cache, etc. Finally I gave up and just threw the DVD on and there was no problem. Frustrating.

Could it be a BD-live thing? I know that tends to give people issues. I haven't had any trouble with any of my Disney movies, but I haven't played those particular titles

[quote name='El Rey']Anyone have a PS3 and issues playing Disney blu rays? When I bought Peter Pan last month it got about a quarter way through the movie and decided it didn't want to play, same thing happened when I was watching Up last night. My firmware is up to date. I did lots of messing around with settings, turned the console on and off, cleared out the blu ray cache, etc. Finally I gave up and just threw the DVD on and there was no problem. Frustrating.[/QUOTE]

try other blus that arent disney titles. My ps3 took forever to load certain blus yet would load games and dvds so I just went out and bought a cheap bluray player.

I tried turning the BD Live off, seemed to have worked for a minute then just froze again.

Just Peter Pan and Up that have given me issues so far. Watched Wreck It Ralph a couple weeks back and that played fine.

Try disconnecting the internet settings. Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection > Disable and delete the BD file - Movies > BD data utility > "movie data file". Reboot without the movie in it and then see if that helps you out. I watch the majority of my Blus on a fat PS3 that is in my bedroom and isn't hooked up to the internet.

Try Wreck It Ralph again. If it works, it's the other discs. If it doesn't, it's the PS3. If it's the 2 discs, try a dry tissue and very gently wipe the back. That sometimes fixes problems with specific disks.

bread's done
Back