Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I typically use points, but that's mainly because it's so freaking hard for me to find SOMETHING I want on that site. I've been at 3,000+ points since early summer and I'm considering quitting the DMC because I already have all the stuff I want from that site.

Well, with the free Blu Ray promo, I'll have to pick up Secretariat since that's the only one I don't own.

Has anyone ordered the Mystery Vinyl JR. or the Mystery Popcorn Vinyl figures? I'm thinking of getting one or both of them. I'm sitting on over 3000 points and nothing ever pops up that I want, and my wife and I have started getting into the vinyls a little bit. Plus, I still have to go through all of my wifes Blu Rays and get the point codes. She never used them before we met and I know shes got a lot.

Well, with the free Blu Ray promo, I'll have to pick up Secretariat since that's the only one I don't own.

Has anyone ordered the Mystery Vinyl JR. or the Mystery Popcorn Vinyl figures? I'm thinking of getting one or both of them. I'm sitting on over 3000 points and nothing ever pops up that I want, and my wife and I have started getting into the vinyls a little bit. Plus, I still have to go through all of my wifes Blu Rays and get the point codes. She never used them before we met and I know shes got a lot.
I just ordered a mystery popcorn vinyl.. The kids collect them so I was excited to see them

I ordered a Mystery Popcorn Vinyl about a month ago. It ended up being Chip and Dale.

All in all, not bad since it was one of the top 3 I would have wanted from what they had pictured. The Original Price on the sticker below was crossed out and marked to $19.99 so it looks like they were either pulled from the disney store website or shelves at the park and put on DMR.

I just peeled that sticker off though, box is in good condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wound up ordering a Popcorn vinyl the other day, I like the selection they have, so I'll be happy with whatever I get.

I'm not a fan of Delta, everyone I know that has flown Delta has had their luggage lost.

I wound up ordering a Popcorn vinyl the other day, I like the selection they have, so I'll be happy with whatever I get.

I'm not a fan of Delta, everyone I know that has flown Delta has had their luggage lost.
I've never had a problem with Delta but I question the value of a "deal" through their site.

Seems like a bad deal because you have to buy from their website.
Yeah, I looked at it but it's not just a ticket, it's a whole package. If you really had a ton of points I could potentially see it but I would imagine the best use would be something like a Disney Resort package or something that generally has standardized pricing year round. Otherwise hotels have such huge price fluctuations the "deal" you get through Delta might be minimal.

New Featured Title on Disney Movie Club. Frozen (2D) with optional titles Winnie the Pooh or Tangled.

Also, the VIP offer is for 60% off right now, and with the Ghibli titles already being reduced, it makes them either $6.98 (DVD) or $9.98 (Blu-ray).

And surprising they only want $24.99 for Frozen. Usually they ask for $29.99 or more. Think I may have to get this. I keep delaying getting my 2 commitment titles. Lol

So it looks like Walmart is going to be the cheapest place for Jungle Book on Tuesday. Anyone see any coupons - Scotts or DMR lately?

question for rewards members since disney rewards wouldn't respond to my question unless I called:

if I enroll into the blu ray program, it says dvd and blu ray 29.99, if a title is only available in dvd, does that mean I have to pay $10 more for that title than a dvd program member?  3D titles say member only, what is the price on those if I want to purchase those in the blu ray program.

You can buy  the DVD at it's DVD member price,  but Blu-Ray's commitments require the $30 ones. If you're DVD isn't $30 or more, it won't count towards your commitment. If you're not concerned about that, you pay the DVD asking price, regrdless of which version you've joined.

3D ones usually are $34.95.

You can buy the DVD at it's DVD member price, but Blu-Ray's commitments require the $30 ones. If you're DVD isn't $30 or more, it won't count towards your commitment. If you're not concerned about that, you pay the DVD asking price, regrdless of which version you've joined.

3D ones usually are $34.95.
I think if you get a notice of a featured title and it's less then $29.99 it still counts towards comittment. Atleast I'd hope so.

The featured title always counts toward your commitment.
Damn! I declined Frozen because I thought it would not count towards my commitment. I probably would've grabbed it.

A couple of months ago they sent me Ironman 3 even though I declined it. I sent it back and got a refund, but according to the website it did count towards my commitment. So I guess I only have to buy a single title now. :)

The Sulley beanie I ordered last week arrived yesterday. My son loves it! In the bag it came in was a little flyer for the Jungle Book on blu ray and on the back of it was an announcement for Sleeping Beauty coming back from the vault this fall. I figured it would be back since Maleficent will be out this summer but it was nice to see the announcement and the new cover. I have the 2008 version that I got from an indie record store but it doesn't have the slip cover and I've been unable to find one anywhere online. Really hoping 101 Dalmatians gets a release next.

I haven't heard anything about Aladdin. I think it's one of those weird ones that has had an international release before us for some reason.

The last Sleeping Beauty release was 2008. I am sure the only reason the re-release is coming so soon is because Disney is expecting Maleficent to do well over the summer. Once it's had it's theatrical run they'll release Sleeping Beauty on blu and then I'm sure somewhere around holiday shopping season we'll get the Maleficent blu release.

from what I read, Aladin was supposed to be released last year and got replaced by Peter Pan due to the anniversary.  It was stated it would be coming out this spring, however, Sleeping beauty is now replacing it.  Tentitive release now for Aladin is fall 2015.  I heard that Aladin was the lowest selling Disney re-release when it came out on DVD.  It is the movie I wanted the most!

Got this info from the Disney wiki

Despite rumors of Disney Home Entertainment not including Aladdin in the Diamond Edition line due to poor sales in the Platinum Edition, according to an insert found in the Lady and the Tramp Diamond Edition release, Aladdin was originally to be released on Blu-ray as a Diamond Edition in Spring 2013. This was however changed in order to meet Peter Pan's 60th Anniversary and Aladdin has been replaced by Cinderella and been delayed since. Another possible reason for the delay might also be because Disney may want to release Aladdin on Blu-ray after the Broadway musical opens. Countries like Germany will still be getting Aladdin in 2013 as Peter Pan has been dropped from the Diamond Collection in those countries.
Now that I think about it I remember it being on the Lady and the Tramp insert. Waiting for the Broadway musical release does make sense though.

Oh and we need a US release for Tarzan too, One of my favorites!

There's a few Disney animated films that need releases still:

101 Dalmations
bed knobs and broomsticks
The Black Cauldron
Tarzan
Aladdin
Hercules

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

It is on blu ray. Combo'd with its sequel. Sad thing is it hard to find in the wild since Best Buy never stocked it and Target barely has shelf space for it.
http://www.amazon.com/Lilo-Stitch-Two-Movie-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B00BY6XM5E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392170075&sr=8-1&keywords=lilo+and+stitch+blu
so it does exist afterall ! well a re release is just what this gem of a movie needs ! disney re releases everything else multiple times so why not ?

Re-release? It just came out this past June. Unless you're hoping for a release with special features, in which case you'll be waiting for a long, long time.
ive read bad reviews about the recent release so yea imma wait for a diamond edition, unless i can get the current version for super cheap lol

5pts each for 25 total... i'll let you guys figure them out as they are simple

vdayrightsizerevise1391446641039.jpg
How many of you thought #2 was sore? I hope I wasn't the only pervert here!

There's a few Disney animated films that need releases still:

101 Dalmations
bed knobs and broomsticks
The Black Cauldron
Tarzan
Aladdin
Hercules

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
Hercules really needs a re-release. It so weird that the only DVD it ever got was...the old ass Gold Edition DVD from 1999.

I'm curious as to why Sleeping Beauty for Diamond status? The Platinum Edition was pretty good. Does it have some kind of anniversary that I'm missing?

No anniversary. Like I said earlier, the live action Maleficent movie comes out this summer. I am sure Disney expects it to do well and people will then want to pick up Sleeping Beauty on blu ray or DVD, so its a perfect time to re-release it. Plus from what I remember it was Disney's first blu release in 2008 and six years will have passed since then so a re-release from the vault in that time frame isn't all that crazy anyways.

Like lordopus99 said the Lilo & Stitch blu thats out now is likely to be the only blu release. A lot of people like it, me included, but its not one of those iconic Disney films that everyone loves so much that Disney is going to be doing big vault releases on big anniversaries or anything.

just got the second mickey pin code in the mail. theres also a trivia game with it that gives you points. the faster you answer the more points you get. the first and third monday of each month there will be a new game :D

just got the second mickey pin code in the mail. theres also a trivia game with it that gives you points. the faster you answer the more points you get. the first and third monday of each month there will be a new game :D
What are these Mickey pin codes and how do you get them?

MICKEYPIN

For those of you that did the 3 codes for a free movie, did you get any titles in bluray packaging? (I prefer the blu packaging)

And I assume the 150 points you get are in whatever title you end up getting because Disney advertises stuff like that.

Dumbo is in DVD packaging, and so many people are trying to flip theirs, the second-hand price has taken a nose dive. Wish I could sell mine and re-buy a copy in Blu-ray packaging, but the ones from DVD are only selling for, like, $5, there's so many on the market.

if the dvd packaging is bothering people just cut the cover art and put it in a standard blu ray case. dont forget to use a cover art from a blu ray movie to measure where you cut. i did this with pirates of the caribbean 4 when i got the combo pack in the dvd packaging and it works great :D

MICKEYPIN

For those of you that did the 3 codes for a free movie, did you get any titles in bluray packaging? (I prefer the blu packaging)

And I assume the 150 points you get are in whatever title you end up getting because Disney advertises stuff like that.
dumbo and cars are in dvd packaging, the other two are in the blu ray case. and yea the 150 points is from the movie that you get in this promo as all 4 have 150 points in them

bread's done
Back