Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I put Lion King in my Amazon Wish List and checked it daily. A few months ago, I saw it was $30, and bit. I've had no luck with Beast whatsoever. A region free (if there are any) foreign version is probably your best bet.

Unless Disney gets over its hatred of 3-D, it's iffy we'll see re-releases of these (though the standard editions will most surely come back at some point).
Thanks, someone over on the bluray forums pointed me towards Amazon.uk for Beauty and the Beast . Lion King seems to be hovering around $40ish on Ebay which isn't that bad.

I had the same thoughts about vault releases down the road, certainly the standard versions will see a rerelease but with the way they are treating their non-Marvel 3D titles I am not confident that those will see another release.

Earlier today Target was accepting a 20% off promo for different things and the Big Hero 6 steelbook was one of them. Glad I placed an order this afternoon because they stopped accepting it at some point.

Does anybody know the answer to this. If a reward movie is pictured in the bluray/DVD combo pack instead of the larger DVD/ bluray pack is that the one you will receive? I am looking at both Atlantis and Hunchback compared to a lot of the other combo pack offerings.

Does anybody know the answer to this. If a reward movie is pictured in the bluray/DVD combo pack instead of the larger DVD/ bluray pack is that the one you will receive? I am looking at both Atlantis and Hunchback compared to a lot of the other combo pack offerings.
Yes, if it's Blu-ray packaging pictured, that's what you'll get.

the code wasn't love when I tried entering it.... Has anyone else had luck trying this code?
You would have known it hasn't worked since at least feb 8th (see post 1922)...but that post is buried in so much off topic discussion it's redonkulous. There used to be a Disney movie club thread where all but 4-5 of the last 45 posts belong. Wish a mod would clean this up.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just added 3 more Studio Ghibli titles as eligible titles when signing up for Disney Movje club. :)

Kikis Delivery Service
Princess Mononoke
The Wind Rises

I just signed up and got those three, My Neigjbkr Totoro, Ichanod and Mr.Toad and Muppets Most Wanted. Definitely made signing up easier for me.

They just added 3 more Studio Ghibli titles as eligible titles when signing up for Disney Movje club. :)

Kikis Delivery Service
Princess Mononoke
The Wind Rises

I just signed up and got those three, My Neigjbkr Totoro, Ichanod and Mr.Toad and Muppets Most Wanted. Definitely made signing up easier for me.
I'll be calling tomorrow, just canceled on Monday

what part of disney movie rewards code thread do people not understand? there used to be a disney movie club thread where this stuff belongs, why can't you use it?

Merge the threads. Where is IO when we need him. I know I asked a mod in the past.
I don't think that would be a good idea. I don't understand why it's so hard to keep the two seperate. I missed the last code that was posted (by you) because it was buried in the middle of a discussion about the movie club. I kept seeing new posts in this thread...but they were always off topic about the movie club...so i quit checking and missed the code, and i know i'm not the only one as someone else posted about the code not working. Wouldn't have happened if people could just stay on topic and post in the appropriate thread.

I don't think that would be a good idea. I don't understand why it's so hard to keep the two seperate. I missed the last code that was posted (by you) because it was buried in the middle of a discussion about the movie club. I kept seeing new posts in this thread...but they were always off topic about the movie club...so i quit checking and missed the code, and i know i'm not the only one as someone else posted about the code not working. Wouldn't have happened if people could just stay on topic and post in the appropriate thread.
(I believe) I posted it in both threads. I figured it was the best way to get it in front of everyone.

(I believe) I posted it in both threads. I figured it was the best way to get it in front of everyone.
I've always just kept an eye on this one, sort of forgot about the one in the free section, will have to remember to check that one also.

How ironic though...the other rewards code thread also got spammed with off-topic movie club posting. smh

I've always just kept an eye on this one, sort of forgot about the one in the free section, will have to remember to check that one also.

How ironic though...the other rewards code thread also got spammed with off-topic movie club posting. smh
Personally I think we should have one for codes and one for the columbia house/bmg club that people use to buy the blus.

....There was 5 posts between the code being given out and the first post saying it expired. If anything, the thread is too slow. I missed it because other topics disctracted me and I forgot about it since this thread only gets busy once a week or so. And since nobody is posting about the actual DMR site, this thread would be on, like, page 5 without said DMC posts.

what part of disney movie rewards code thread do people not understand? there used to be a disney movie club thread where this stuff belongs, why can't you use it?
Lost cause, man. I complained about it a few months ago and basically got told to eff off.

....There was 5 posts between the code being given out and the first post saying it expired. If anything, the thread is too slow. I missed it because other topics disctracted me and I forgot about it since this thread only gets busy once a week or so. And since nobody is posting about the actual DMR site, this thread would be on, like, page 5 without said DMC posts.
I was going to say the same thing. On default CAG settings, each page spans about 2-3 weeks of time. It's really not that hard to scroll past a few posts you're not interested in. It's not like people are talking about The Walking Dead or WWE in here. It is at least Disney movie related...and it keeps the thread bumped. I can appreciate off-topic complaints, but that just seems REALLY anal.

Off topic, no matter how you try to justify it, is still off topic. The title of the thread is "official disney movie rewards code thread". I'm not sure how expecting a thread to remain on topic equates to being "really anal".

At this point, it doesn't seem like there are many code giveaways, but I'd much rather see the thread buried and only bumped when there is actual relevant information to be shared. I'm not sure why it's necessary to bump a thread with off topic posts just for the sake of keeping it not buried? It's not like on some forums where if nobody posts in a thread after a few days it gets locked or deleted or closed.

If I wanted to post off topic stuff just to keep this topic bumped I could post pictures of cats. Atleast we are talking about Disney movies and deals related to them. I was trying to help people out with the movie club because I know some people wanted to get Studio ghibli titles as eligible signup titles for Disney Movie Club.

Honestly I can appreciate that your trying to help people, that's very thoughtful and considerate of you. But wouldn't you still be helping them if you posted in the Disney movie club thread? I get the argument that at least it's disney related, but when another thread already dedicated to the Disney movie club exists, doesn't it make more sense to post the info there?

And the movie club thread isn't that far gone, last post was dec 11th 2014, it's not like it's been a year or more.

Here, plowboy...let this blow your mind.

Disney Movie Club enables people to acquire a large number of Disney Movie Rewards points in a hurry if there's a rare item they're wanting to redeem for. So, having a working knowledge of the DMC program is advantageous to DMR members. Therefore, not off topic.

See. There we go. All better. :)

I am not enrolled or really interested in DMC but the sporadic posts in here don't bug me especially since there's not much going on DMR wise at the moment.

I am not enrolled or really interested in DMC but the sporadic posts in here don't bug me especially since there's not much going on DMR wise at the moment.
Yeah, but he'd rather see it buried than off topic. Casual conversation and community interaction be damned! :lol:

gatordeve86, on 21 Feb 2015 - 2:07 PM, said:
People complain the DMC posts are clogging up this thread yet their complaints are doing that tenfold
Good job adding to the mess. I would expect a mod to clean the thread up and delete the off topic stuff...including the complaints.

n8rockerasu, on 21 Feb 2015 - 2:13 PM, said:
Here, plowboy...let this blow your mind.

Disney Movie Club enables people to acquire a large number of Disney Movie Rewards points in a hurry if there's a rare item they're wanting to redeem for. So, having a working knowledge of the DMC program is advantageous to DMR members. Therefore, not off topic.

See. There we go. All better. :)
That makes no sense whatsoever. I'm still not sure what part of post it in the dmc thread you don't get.

n8rockerasu, on 21 Feb 2015 - 5:14 PM, said:
Yeah, but he'd rather see it buried than off topic. Casual conversation and community interaction be damned! :lol:
Why do you think this thread should be casual conversation and community interaction? It has a topic, just stick to it, not that hard.

But yeah, i definitely wouldn't want casual conversation and community interaction with the likes of you.

You're the main offender if you don't like it leave the thread it really isn't hard. Instead of whining because something is "posted in the wrong thread" suck it up

You're welcome everyone for bumping the DMC thread. Now there should be no going back and forth. If somebody still posts DMC stuff here and another person doesn't like it, well go to the DMC thread and post DMR content to even things out.

In all seriousness, I did bump it so we can stop calling it a dead thread and have it somewhat fresh for people to use. I doubt this will help things but hey, don't say I didn't try haha.

Is there some method to the madness with which DMR also unlocks on Disney Movies Anywhere? I just linked it up and some movies that said Digital Copy showed up, and others didn't.

Is there some method to the madness with which DMR also unlocks on Disney Movies Anywhere? I just linked it up and some movies that said Digital Copy showed up, and others didn't.
Not that I'm aware of. Every title that I have bought from Disney has also been addedto my DMA account.

Huh. I have 30 movies registered and only 12 show up.
All Disney (and Marvel cinematic universe) features that came with a digital copy should show up. Disney Channel/Disney Junior digital copies are not part of DMA (other than the Sharpay movie, but that came out on BD/DVD before it aired). Also Buena Vista/Touchstone movies will now show up (Dick Tracy, Need for Speed, The Help etc)

Which titles are not showing up? Are you sure they codes entered are from the versions that came with digital copies?

It actually probably had more to do with the codes being valid for a limited time, as they have in the past, like Tyrone already pointed out

All Disney (and Marvel cinematic universe) features that came with a digital copy should show up. Disney Channel/Disney Junior digital copies are not part of DMA (other than the Sharpay movie, but that came out on BD/DVD before it aired). Also Buena Vista/Touchstone movies will now show up (Dick Tracy, Need for Speed, The Help etc)

Which titles are not showing up? Are you sure they codes entered are from the versions that came with digital copies?
Enrollment titles for DMC also tend not to have them, unless there is no non-digital version.

Does anyone think that the Hollywood Movie Money reward is ever going to come back? It's been gone before, but came back no longer than one week. It's been two months now. I've really considered the only decent reward.

bread's done
Back