Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I tried to log into my account after about a month of inactivity and it's telling me it's been frozen. Anyone else had this issue before?

For anyone who hasn't seen the email, here is the pin and info:

dl60thpinarticlespage890x790r61436387169375.jpg

Umm the codes given out at these cons are meant only for the duration of the cons and are given to attendees. We're lucky when someone is nice enough to share with us here. We're not entitled to them. Sometimes you just miss out.

Exactly!  "F.U. Disney, for not letting me get free codes days after an event, intended for attendees that I wasn't even present at"  :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm the codes given out at these cons are meant only for the duration of the cons and are given to attendees. We're lucky when someone is nice enough to share with us here. We're not entitled to them. Sometimes you just miss out.
It does sound a little less assholic when you put it like that.

Just constant bitching about what's being offered and prices thereof. A couple of weeks ago people were complaining about the free Cinderella and Aladdin charms when you buy both blu ray promos and then today there is bitching about the Aladdin poster promo. The sense of entitlement is not surprising but still annoying nonetheless.

Didn't see any mention in the last few pages but do they ever do double points promos still? Sitting on 7 Blu ray codes but don't want to redeem them if it may appear again

bread's done
Back