Office Depot - $75 Off any Clearanced desktop or laptop computer.

KemperJones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Coupon is in weekly ad (available in store) or printable from officedepot.com. Sorry for the delay in reporting this. Coupon expires tomorrow.

Link to Coupon

I was able to get a Toshiba with i7 processor, 8GB RAM, and 750GB hard drive for a grand total of $416.60 (after my additional 10% employee discount). Even without the additional discount it's still a great deal for a laptop that originally retailed for $769.99

SKU was 246985 for anyone interested.

Another one worth checking out is a Lenovo with i3 processor, 4GB RAM and 500GB hard drive. Total on that was $330.21 with 2 year protection plan that covers accidental damage, a battery replacement, and some other perks. Once again, this was with my 10% employee discount.

SKU on that was 983842.

Plenty of deals to be had. See what your local store has in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure both Office Max and Staples take competitor coupons, so you can shop around other stores to see what they have an clearance. Not 100% on this though.

Whoops, typo. $769.99

As for a BB PM, I don't think they accept competitor coupons.

Oh ok, that makes sense now. For a second I was confused, like 469-75 is less than what you paid for it so I was like "what was the clearance price?" ...lol

Was the computer open box/floor model or just on clearance? Wish this deal would have been around a few months ago.

I am pretty sure both Office Max and Staples take competitor coupons, so you can shop around other stores to see what they have an clearance. Not 100% on this though.
Best Buy matches ads I think, but I don't know about clearance prices and I don't think BB takes coupons from other stores. Office Max and Staples take competitors coupons but not sure how they would handle a specific one like this, but its always worth a try.

Oh ok, that makes sense now. For a second I was confused, like 469-75 is less than what you paid for it so I was like "what was the clearance price?" ...lol

Was the computer open box/floor model or just on clearance? Wish this deal would have been around a few months ago.

Best Buy matches ads I think, but I don't know about clearance prices and I don't think BB takes coupons from other stores. Office Max and Staples take competitors coupons but not sure how they would handle a specific one like this, but its always worth a try.
It was new in box.

I'm thinking of picking up the i7, I called and they said the coupon only for clearance items and that doesn't cover that one. Looking the the coupon though I don't see anything about clearance items. Any ideas? and worth trying?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of picking up the i7, I called and they said the coupon only for clearance items and that doesn't cover that one. Looking the the coupon though I don't see anything about clearance items. Any ideas? and worth trying?
That one was clearanced at my store. OD clearance is usually chain wide. That SKU is only carried on-hand at certain locations any may be a special order item at your store, which would not allow the coupon.

bread's done
Back