Office Depot selling games now?

Villy

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this has been posted yet. Did a search and didn't see it. On their site, there is a link for video games and systems under the technology category. They have some PSP, 360, and cube games.

The only thing is, whoever is pricing their games and consoles is smoking crack. They are all over the board. Make sure you click through all the links since some make the games come up X9.99, and others make them odd numbers, IE, Gears of War for 53.XX., or the Collector's for 62.XX.

They sold them through amazon for awhile too, I remember when KotOR 2 came out I bought it from them off Amazon (was $5 cheaper than everywhere else).

[quote name='Villy']

The only thing is, whoever is pricing their games and consoles is smoking crack. They are all over the board. Make sure you click through all the links since some make the games come up X9.99, and others make them odd numbers, IE, Gears of War for 53.XX., or the Collector's for 62.XX.[/quote]

Yeah, and I think he works in their shipping dept. as they charge $7.95 for shipping costs.....unless your order is over $50, then it's free.

bread's done
Back