Office Max $30 off $200 code thru Mar.30 ie zune 30gb 170 bucks

rmb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
I found this on another site, thought it might be useful for anyone looking to get an mp3 or other tech items that price right at 200.
You can use for a 30gb zune $199.99 and add rubber bands .99 and total is 170 and change free shipping.

coupon code: WDX22H9DTPHK02BNC code is case sensitive enter at shopping cart

Not positive but I thought this is as low as I had seen a zune

"Your attention, please...
This promo code is currently in use. The coupon number you entered has been used within the past 2 hours. If you completed your transaction, the code is no longer valid for use. If you did not complete your transaction, the code will be reactivated within 2 hours."

my total was $299 oh well seems to be a onetime use only.

I got that message second time I tried it....first time it was ok and I did not place order...probably no good but may be worth a shot for some

ok I think you have to be on the Office Max mailing list. I just got the same offer in my email, but with a different coupon code -- which i plan to use :)

Just got the coupon in my email, different code so it seems indeed to be per user. also
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]EXCLUDES COMPUTERS, PRINTERS, DIGITAL CAMERAS,
GIFT CARDS AND IMPRESS™ PRINTING SERVICES
[/FONT]
.[/FONT]

WTF, i just finish coming from office max, & the zunes where fucking sold out!!!:whistle2:x. the guy said he called their warehouse (idk if he ment the other office max stores around the city) & they didnt have any ider. then he told me that microsoft told him that they stoped shipping zunes because of they going to update them...:whistle2:? So i wonna know if microsoft is going to just ship new zunes with that pitch that ppl talikin about...or is it somthing els?....

damn i really wanted that zune for $200...so i guess ill have to just get it in best buy for $230...but first i just wanted to know if microsoft going to ship new zunes with that new pitch or are they goin to add something els???

bread's done
Back