Official $10.00 Off PS3/PSP top ten games @ Amazon coupons from SCEA.

Bazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
I just got an email from the Playstation Underground with a code for 10.00 off some PS3 or PSP games. So thought others would be getting the email as well and being I don't own either at the moment right now the coupon code is that cags. Hopefully others will post theirs as well for other people.

Promotional Claim Code: S3GC-CN3845-6RR4QR
Expires: December 9, 2007

Use this link for support to Cag Amazon.com

holiday07_08.jpg

holiday07_11.jpg

I got this e-mail too. Still deciding whether I want any of the choices of PSP games though. (I don't have a PS3)

a previous thread stated these coupons are otu. anyone else able to use this code?

**edit**

i just tried it. and got the following error:

This offer has already been redeemed. Please enter another claim code or leave this field blank.

[quote name='shotcaller88']a previous thread stated these coupons are otu. anyone else able to use this code?

**edit**

i just tried it. and got the following error:

This offer has already been redeemed. Please enter another claim code or leave this field blank.
[/quote]Sorry, someone already used it. I am hoping other people who don't actually need it will keep the topic a float with new codes from their underground membership.

Ohh, ya i would appreciate one as well if no-one is going to use theirs. I've been aching the new ratchet and clank

[quote name='jiggyteddy']And why wouldn't all members get this offer?[/QUOTE]

You should. But I have like 4 e-mails that should get it, and only 1 did.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']You should. But I have like 4 e-mails that should get it, and only 1 did.[/quote]

Maybe they use hotmail :bomb:

If anyone would like to lend me their Amazon code via PM, I would greatly appreciate it also.
I wanted to get in on Eye of Judgment deal so I could play with a friend :)
Thanks in advance!

[quote name='bballplaya210']I'm a PSU and G.A.P. member and I didn't get one either.[/quote]

Ditto

I would probably get Warhawk.

none yet for me... :( I really hope this isn't just to random members. If anyone doesn't want their code, please PM me. I would greatly appriciate it. ^_~

Heh, I got a code, but when I tried to use it I got "This offer has already been redeemed. Please enter another claim code or leave this field blank."

Thanks a lot, Sony. :/

Yeah, I would really like a code too.. after seeing that the eye of judgement was already $55 ten dollars off would be great... Im an underground member but no e-mail for me either...

I think you have to check mark the box from the newsletter, posted mail, promo offer under your PSU account. This is why I forgot to checkmark and register my Games, PSP and PS3 that I owned. Try to update your PSU account and see if your code went thru. Good Luck! Fingercrossed ;)

[quote name='BigFishCarl']Yeah, I would really like a code too.. after seeing that the eye of judgement was already $55 ten dollars off would be great... Im an underground member but no e-mail for me either...[/QUOTE]

That is what I picked up after seeing Amazon drop it to $55 and using the $10 off from PSU made it only $45 which I think is a pretty good deal.

I'll trade a link for a free Tropicana Xbox 360 Faceplate (already won the contest, you just enter your address into the webpage and they'll send it to you) for a code... or I'll just take one out of the kindness of somebody's heart :)

hey guys .. i resigned up under an another email at PS underground yesterday and got and email this morning with the codes in it

I haven't gotten an email either. Supposedly, I've heard these things can have to do with how active you are in the community.

I did, however, get a snail mail coupon a week or so ago for $5 off a PSP game. Or was it PS2...?

Sorry if this has been mentioned (I didn't see it) but Ratchet and Clank is part of the Gold Box Deals today and it is $56.99. So, using the coupon I got it for $46.99 wth free shipping.

If anyone else is feeling generous please PM me with a code or propose something I can do for you worthy of a code...I am a PSU member but didn't get the e-mail either...

So where do you have to sign up to get this coupon? If anybody has an extra they aren't using, I sure could use one.

bread's done
Back