OFFICIAL 2006 Yard Sale Thread

[quote name='ThePlatinumStag']JEEZ O_O What forum is it?![/QUOTE]

awww, i don't wanna give myself competition :p

also just got:

SNES Bundle
-SNES console its its original packaging
-2 controllers
-Cables including RFU adapter
-6 games (Final Fight, Super Mario Kart, Turtles in Time, Joe and Mac, Tetris/Dr mario, Yoshis Island)

for $40 shipped. :D

[quote name='tbizzy1o1']Scored some more free games from a friend
He gives them to me now when he's done with em

Xmen Legends II psp
Capcom vs SNK 2

And heres the kicker....he had Marvel vs Capcom 2 for ps2...said he couldn't find the disc so he'd give me the box and manual. Called me back, found the disc. I got super excited. He says 'well i've got a problem' and i said....what.
He stepped on it and it broke in half. He asked me if i wanted the pieces. I want to cry.[/QUOTE]

dont despair. YOu may be able to contact capcom to get a replacement. You would have to send them the broken pieces tho(as proof that you own the game)

[quote name='Jimbo504']awww, i don't wanna give myself competition :p

also just got:

SNES Bundle
-SNES console its its original packaging
-2 controllers
-Cables including RFU adapter
-6 games (Final Fight, Super Mario Kart, Turtles in Time, Joe and Mac, Tetris/Dr mario, Yoshis Island)

for $40 shipped. :D[/QUOTE]

thats not cool

share the love

Dracula...I had my hopes all up after that post and I called him and he tossed the pieces last night. meh....If i lived in FL i'd be all in his trash right now.

[quote name='IkilledLassic']I appreciate how you mention MUSHA, one of the greatest shooters ever....Not many know about this game![/QUOTE]

Yes, it is one of the best, and certainly on Genesis, there aren't many games that sell for more or are actually better value than MUSHA (if you can snag one).

Intestingly enough, a similar type of mostly unknown shooting gem on SNES is Space Megaforce. Certainly one of the best shooters of the 16 bit era (think Blazing Lazers with mode 7 effects and more colors) and crazy considering that it came out very early in the SNES lifespan and SNES isn't exactly known for 'fast' games or good shooters... plus, unlike MUSHA, Blazing Lazers, etc., you can pick up Space Megaforce for next to nothing it seems...

Sniff sniff took my little brother to the park this mourning, fiancee dropped us off at 11:30 and on the way I spotted two garage sales I figured I would hit on the way back. I let my little brother play for about 20-30 mins and then walked him downtown for a snowcone. I arrived at the garage sale and asked if they had any games and the lady told me just a bit ago someone had came and bought all their games....I knew I shouldnt but I asked what she had and she said about 2 dozen playstation 2 and Gamecube games ;(

Damn thursday mourning early risers!

I am curious, is there a certain map maker on the internet that will allow the user to input all of his/her destinations and have the program plan a route for the user? That would be excellent.

[quote name='doctordoom1974']I am curious, is there a certain map maker on the internet that will allow the user to input all of his/her destinations and have the program plan a route for the user? That would be excellent.[/quote]

Use mapquest.com

[quote name='doctordoom1974']I am curious, is there a certain map maker on the internet that will allow the user to input all of his/her destinations and have the program plan a route for the user? That would be excellent.[/quote]

I think you can do that on www.randmcnally.com using the road trip feature.

[quote name='Ilovephysics']Yes, it is one of the best, and certainly on Genesis, there aren't many games that sell for more or are actually better value than MUSHA (if you can snag one).

Intestingly enough, a similar type of mostly unknown shooting gem on SNES is Space Megaforce. Certainly one of the best shooters of the 16 bit era (think Blazing Lazers with mode 7 effects and more colors) and crazy considering that it came out very early in the SNES lifespan and SNES isn't exactly known for 'fast' games or good shooters... plus, unlike MUSHA, Blazing Lazers, etc., you can pick up Space Megaforce for next to nothing it seems...[/QUOTE]

Just to add a little shooter love.

I've been playing LIGHTENING FORCE for the Genesis. It's had me by the balls for 3 or 4 days now and wo'nt let go. Good fun and cheap!

[quote name='snotknocker']Just to add a little shooter love.

I've been playing LIGHTENING FORCE for the Genesis. It's had me by the balls for 3 or 4 days now and wo'nt let go. Good fun and cheap![/quote]

Lightning Force is ridiculously hard, and the graphics are amazing. Side note on MUSHA, there is also a ROBO ALESTE for Sega CD which is almost an identical shooter to MUSHA, with cool tunes...Goes for about $10 on ebay, havent seen it at garage sales (or any SEGA CD games for that matter).

[quote name='Ilovephysics']Yes, it is one of the best, and certainly on Genesis, there aren't many games that sell for more or are actually better value than MUSHA (if you can snag one).

Intestingly enough, a similar type of mostly unknown shooting gem on SNES is Space Megaforce. Certainly one of the best shooters of the 16 bit era (think Blazing Lazers with mode 7 effects and more colors) and crazy considering that it came out very early in the SNES lifespan and SNES isn't exactly known for 'fast' games or good shooters... plus, unlike MUSHA, Blazing Lazers, etc., you can pick up Space Megaforce for next to nothing it seems...[/QUOTE]

Blazing Lazers doesn't need the mode 7 effects, that game has WAAAAY too much going on in the screen at one time though, great game all the way through, I used to love BLAZING LAZERS, back when I still had it..I wish emulating turbo was free...I don't want to pay for that PC Engine soft.

Made a thrift store find today.

First one in...forever pretty much

Haggled from four dollars an NES game to two dollars. Total of twelve games, + a case = 25 dollars. Every game is clean (as of now) and came with a sleeve.
100_2427.jpg

100_2426.jpg

1 Large Game Case *holds 15 games*
13 NES Sleeves (8 Nintendo, 5 blank)
The Adventures of Bayou Billy
Back to The Future
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Gotcha!
Bubble Bobble (!!!)
Dash Galaxy In The Alien Asylum
Kid Icarus (!!!)
Stinger
Ghosts 'N Goblins
Snake Rattle N Roll
Thrilla's Safari
MEGAMAN!!!

Now All I need is Megaman 6 and I have the whole set!
It's hilarious because I posted on another forum earlier today how one the games I was looking out the most for was Megaman 1 and Megaman 6, so I could have the whole set.

Well, that's it for today from me :D

So I made my thrift store rounds today as it's my day off. The first half of my trip was rather uneventful. The first picture is of my first find and my last find.

Robopon Sun Version
PAID: $10 at Gamestop

Goonies 2 w/box
PAID: $2.50 at Salvation Army

PS1 Dance Dance Revolution
PAID: $2.99 each at Wherehouse

And then my best find (possibly ever...can you beat a $5 in the box SNES?)...I saw a few double case PS1 games sitting on a shelf behind the counter at Goodwill...so I waited and waited just to get a look at them, I could tell already that one of them was Wild Arms since it has distinctive yellow lettering. But I couldn't figure out what the other game was. But now I know and now you know. Suikoden! both are near mint and complete. Best thing, was the price (I was expecting them to be like $7-8 each)....

PS1 Suikoden
PS1 Wild Arms
PAID: $7 at Goodwill

Both those were near the end of my route so I was rather pleased since I was looking for something to end my day on a good note.

Oh yeah, official Tupperware bowls. Found a stack of 5 of them (only 1 is pictured).
PAID: 49 cents each

I didn't get much this morning. There was this one sale that listed dreamcast games. I got there and they had a large box with a boxed dreamcast and according to a list several vmu's, pedals, and 14 games. I didn't take too good a look since it was all packed in with newspaper. I'm glad I didn't take the time to look since the lady said her son wanted $125 for all of it and wouldn't sell the games individually. There was nothing that great so I didn't make a big deal of it. I did manage to get Mister Mosquito for the ps2 for $5. I might just go back tomorrow before they close.

A little later I found a sale I had been to a few months ago. I picked up a datel component av switch for $2.50. I don't know if it is very good but I couldn't pass on a deal like that.

My next sale I found several Sim games disc only and a laserline rotating cd storage thing.
The games are:

Sim City Classic $0.25
Streets of Sim City $0.25
Sim Safari $0.10
Sim Copter $0.10
Sim Isle $0.10
Sim Tower $0.10

I would have taken pictures but both of our cameras have disappeared for the moment.

went to about 15 sales today and walked away with a Gameboy pocket for $1.

The only other videogame related items i found were a bunch of sports and tony hawk games for PS1 priced at $6 each

Garage Sales stunk this morning.

Only one garage sale had video games, but.....

There were 5 PS2 games - $10 each, or all 5 for $40. 3 PS1 games $5 each. These games could all be picked up for like $4 each or less at GameStop. A few look like they were in good condition. Then I opened up the case and looked at the back of the disc and wow... I have no idea how it would play in any system. The kid's PS2 must have been made out of sandpaper. I politely declined and left.

Nothing else for the rest of the day.

Then I decided to check out a local pawn shop that had no prices on anything! There were T-O-N-S of video games. I really needed a memory card for the GameCube and I saw a Nintendo brand Memory Card 251 in a GameCube on the counter. I asked the price of the memory card. The guy pulled it out and said
"name your price."
"$2?"
"Deal."

That memory card was in pretty much like new condition and I couldn't have been happier. Also picked up Parasite Eve in excellent condition for $5.

Anyone heard of X Eye? I just bought one for $10 because it plays Sega CD games along with Genesis games. It came with the box and instructions so its practically new. Just wondering if anyone knows the worth of this console. Now I have to go see if it works...

[quote name='Bretts31344']Anyone heard of X Eye? I just bought one for $10 because it plays Sega CD games along with Genesis games. It came with the box and instructions so its practically new. Just wondering if anyone knows the worth of this console. Now I have to go see if it works...[/quote]

dont sell it man

[quote name='IkilledLassic']Anywhere from 50-60 on ebay, consideribly more if the box is practically new.[/quote]

Ok thanks. Its worth more keeping it than selling it for that amount. Good to know though. Now I just need more games for it.

Decent score today.

Got the following for $10 :10bux:
PSone
PS1 memory card
3 controllers (one of them had the R buttons chewed off...wtf)
3 Xtreme
Driver
NCAA March Madness 2000 (no game included...umm)
NFL Game Day 2001
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Twisted Metal 3
Twisted Metal 4

I probably could've haggled down the price some, but I was feeling lazy.

13 bucks today spent

5 boxes full of magic cards (8" -12" long about)
a colecovision with 2 games (donkey kong and turbo) w/ 2 game pads and a steering wheel
michael jackson thriller record

i have no clue how much this stuff is worth...any idea, i just bought these on instinct, and i had some extra money.

how do you plug in a colecovision, does it work with tv's with red/yellow/white

Today suck saw Super cross game for the playstation mix in with some cds

I asked this one lady if she had any video games and she said she had some xbox games she wanted to bring but forgot

she was most likely going to charge alot for them because she was selling vhs tapes for $5

Was out for a couple of hours today. Got some AV cables for .25 and 10 N64 games cart only for $5

super smash bros. x 2
Banjo tooie
castlvania
pokemon stadium
pokemon staium 2
mia ham soccer
lamborghini
war gods
wwf no mercy

This find was a little weird. I was at YS and asked the lady for any VG stuff. She replied no then another customer - a guy maybe 60 or so says he has a dreamcast, n64 and ps1 systems for sale. so I maybe him and he tells me their in his car. We go look he pulls the stuff out of a bag and i notice a $5 sticker on the dreamcast that he quickly pulled off. Turns out he's a flea mrkt dealer and resells but will give me the bargain deal of everything for $50 which I decline .

He then says if your looking for n64 games there is a sale close by that has some and points me in the direction. My first reaction was this guy is trying to throw me off course knowing that we are both looking for game stuff in the same area. By this time I was ready to wrap it up and decided to go check it out. to my surprise I find the sale. I walk up and there's a young kid there about 14. I spot the stack of games and the kid immediately is eyeing me. first 3 games in the stack were SSB,SSB, and banjo tooie. I stopped turned , whipped out a $5 and CIF him for everything. he was totally caught off guard (and in what seemed afterwards a rash decision by the look on his face) took the cash. Now what gets me is why the guy that sent me there did'nt buy the games.

[quote name='snotknocker']

Was out for a couple of hours today. Got some AV cables for .25 and 10 N64 games cart only for $5

super smash bros. x 2
(does anybody know the difference between these 2 copies one has a gold n64 logo?)
Banjo tooie
castlvania
pokemon stadium
pokemon staium 2
mia ham soccer
lamborghini
war gods
wwf no mercy

This find was a little weird. I was at YS and asked the lady for any VG stuff. She replied no then another customer - a guy maybe 60 or so says he has a dreamcast, n64 and ps1 systems for sale. so I maybe him and he tells me their in his car. We go look he pulls the stuff out of a bag and i notice a $5 sticker on the dreamcast that he quickly pulled off. Turns out he's a flea mrkt dealer and resells but will give me the bargain deal of everything for $50 which I decline .

He then says if your looking for n64 games there is a sale close by that has some and points me in the direction. My first reaction was this guy is trying to throw me off course knowing that we are both looking for game stuff in the same area. By this time I was ready to wrap it up and decided to go check it out. to my surprise I find the sale. I walk up and there's a young kid there about 14. I spot the stack of games and the kid immediately is eyeing me. first 3 games in the stack were SSB,SSB, and banjo tooie. I stopped turned , whipped out a $5 and CIF him for everything. he was totally caught off guard (and in what seemed afterwards a rash decision by the look on his face) took the cash. Now what gets me is why the guy that sent me there did'nt buy the games.[/QUOTE]

Know its said every day but I hate you ;) good stuff man. Glad someone is having luck. I walked to the pawn shop and hit a few sales I found on the way....found nothing ;(

The gold nintendo stamp signifies that that is the players choice version.
[quote name='snotknocker']

super smash bros. x 2
(does anybody know the difference between these 2 copies one has a gold n64 logo?)
Banjo tooie
castlvania
pokemon stadium
pokemon staium 2
mia ham soccer
lamborghini
war gods
wwf no mercy

He then says if your looking for n64 games there is a sale close by that has some and points me in the direction. My first reaction was this guy is trying to throw me off course knowing that we are both looking for game stuff in the same area. By this time I was ready to wrap it up and decided to go check it out. to my surprise I find the sale. I walk up and there's a young kid there about 14. I spot the stack of games and the kid immediately is eyeing me. first 3 games in the stack were SSB,SSB, and banjo tooie. I stopped turned , whipped out a $5 and CIF him for everything. he was totally caught off guard (and in what seemed afterwards a rash decision by the look on his face) took the cash. Now what gets me is why the guy that sent me there did'nt buy the games.[/QUOTE]

1 Odyssey 2 Hardwired Microprocessor (all hookups)
1 Tele-Games Hockey/Pong
1 Hockey/Soccer (ODY, cart only)
1 Speedway/Spinout/Cryptologic (ODY, cart only)
1 Blackjack (ODY, cart only)
1 Pickaxe Pete (ODY, cart only)
1 Alpine Skiing (ODY, cart only)
Paid: $2

1 Rival Schools: Legion of Heroes (JPN import, PS1, complete)
1 Metal Slug (JPN import, PS1, complete)
1 Burger King Barnstorming toy
Paid: $1.25

1 broken PS2 (no hookups)
1 broken Dual Shock II
1 Simpsons Hit 'n' Run (PS2, disc only)
1 Super Game Boy (SNES, cart only)
1 Star Fox (SNES, cart only)
1 Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (N64, cart only)
Paid: $4

1 Star Tropics (NES, complete)
Paid: 50 cents

23 WWF/AWA wrestling figures
Paid: $1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
38 sales today. We were surprised at the lack of unadvertised sales, as it was a perfect day to have a sale.

Picked up the Odyssey at an unadvertised sale. Missed the sign and had to turn around, almost didn't. Just as the Turbo score taught us, hit any sale you may come across. It seems we tend to find gold at sales that don't advertise in the paper, at least for the past several weeks.

Anyway, the guy was really friendly and readily took our $2 offer with no hesitation. He said he had more stuff in the attic (couldn't remember what), and he'd call us when he dug it out. We don't get our hopes up for the callbacks, but we wondered if the fact that we actually made a purchase from him (and he seemed like a really easy-going guy), that we might actually get a call.

Evilmax stopped at a school sale yesterday and picked up the SNES/N64 carts and the PS2. Took a gamble with the PS2, and we were sorely disappointed. It booted to the browser - that's it. Games wouldn't load. Even the controller ports are busted.

The PS1 imports were a surprise. We inquired about video games, and a younger guy brought out 2 game cases filled with games. At least half of them were imports. He told us that he bought them while he was visiting Japan. We bought the two that we were most interested in (and didn't expect he'd take our $1 CIF offer either!) We left behind the import versions of Brave Fencer Musashi and Metal Gear Solid, among others.

Today was a big day for leaving our number with people. As always, we keep our hopes down for receiving a call. Not much else to report today.

Hope everyone had a great day!

I've decided to start unpacking and organizing some of my YS finds that I've accumulated over the last couple of years. I'm about 2/3 done.

I'm going to clean up most of this stuff, put new pins in the NES's and do some flea markets around Christmas time to cover the huge gift expense.

Mind you I did not pay even reasonable amounts of cash for any of this stuff and have turned a lot of stuff already to recoup what I've spent.

Like I've said the deals are out there.

If you must go ahead and hate:)

Today was a total bust. I didn't spend a penny. It's freakin' hot and I hit like 10 sales, which is a record for me.

I hit another 30 sales today.

To my dissappointment, only the first sale had anything worth interesting. I got a couple of old PC games that are in like new condition with boxes, manuals, and everything. At every other garage sale , the people already said they sold their video games already (this is 9AM).

I decided to check out one big pawn shop and to my disappointment found nothing more than overpriced junk.

Afterwards, I checked the CompUSA sale which was really cool because I got to go into their secret storage area! The only game was NBA Live 2004 for PC, so the CompUSA was bust as well.

Not a good day.

I went back to that sale with the dreamcast bundle and they still didn't want to part it up. Went to the sale next door and they had a loose dreamcast for $15, which I passed on. Inside the dreamcast was Sonic Shuffle which I was able to get for a $1.

I had better luck at Goodwill. There I found
$3 loose Castlevania (NES)
$3 Streets of Rage (gen) missing instructions

Ergh, not much good today >_>

Boxed Tetris 2 for SNES $2
Super Mario World SNES $2
Megaman Action Figures - Bass, Gutsman, Magnetman $2.50

*for my brother >_>*
Spyro - Ripto's Rage, Complete, Non GH $4.00

Yesterday while walking through manhattan my mom got me
Pokemon Stadium $2.50
Super Mario 64 $2.50

I didn't have SM64, so that makes me glad =D And my brother loves Spyro Games, so Iwas determined to get that.

Hopefully tomorrow more things will be out.

I will get pictures in as soon as I can find the charger to my digital camera.

Yesterday July 14th, I went to 5 different sales, and bought stuff at two of them.

At one sale, there was a kid selling a few PS2 games for $7. I used the Cash In Face technique to buy Shinobi for $2.

At another one, I bought a complete NES with an Advantage joystick and a flight joystick, plus 7 games. They were:

Bubble Bobble
Tetris
Tetris 2
Tennis
Donkey Kong Classics

And sadly I forgot the other two. I bought this along with six National Geographics for $10. I would have used the CIF to lower the price down to maybe $5, but I only had two $1s and a $10 on me.

In total I spent $12.

Today, the 15th, I went to 36 sales I came out with a few more stuff.

I went to one sale, and I noticed that the owners were selling two NESs for $30. I wasn't keen on this price, but I noticed that games were being sold for $1. So I bought a copy of Skate or Die 2 for that price.

I then noticed a complete Genesis behind the NES so I asked the family if there were any Genesis games for sale. I was told that two people were just then buying some. I turn around and see a bunch of Genesis games along with some PSOne games.

To my pleasant suprise I found a complete copy of Chiki Chiki Boys. Unfortunately a mother and her son had already claimed that they were buying it. So I told them that I really wanted that one game, and the son said go ahead, but the mother said, "No, we are going to want to play that." Stupid hag. They also walked off with a complete copy of Ms. Pac-Man.

In the box I saw a complete copy of Pit-Fighter, which I bought for $1. I also saw a cartridge only copy of Zombies Ate My Neighbors plus a disc only copy of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. So I offered $.50 to the man running the sale, and he said that he would only take $1 a piece for the games, in spite of the fact that those games were incomplete. Asshole. He even had the audacity to sell movies taped off of TV in his box of VHS tapes.

At another sale I was able to pick up a whole box of National Geographics. At first I was told by one person running the event that I could have them for $.50 an issue. I passed. I came back to the later to the room they were in and someone said I could have the whole box for $5. Done and done.

I was also able to buy a DVD copy of Sideways for $1, from the tagged price of $3.

I had fun today, but the next time I look for good game deals, I think I will just go to Trader's Village, which is the big flea market in my area. Going from house to house asking for games just kind of burns me out.

Just for fun, here is what I think is a common scenario at Dom and Liz's house.

(Liz sets foot in the kitchen to get coffee, only to step on a sealed copy of Contra for the NES)
Liz: Dom! I crushed another sealed NES game!
Dom: Its okay, I just found another one outside by our mailbox! Its Bubble Bath Babes!
Liz: Oh, excellent.

Oh, I almost forgot about a few other things.

At one sale I was able to buy 11 National Geographics, plus a book on how to solve a Rubiks Cube and a book on Calculus and Analytical Geometry from 1952 all for $2.

At another one, I met a woman who said she was willing to sell me some old Nintendo games once she could get to her house in Ft. Worth. So I gave her my number and she told me to wait a week. This could be promising.

These were things I aquired this week which we not from garage sales. I was able to get a 24" Hitachi TV from a couple throwing it out. A day later I found a Guess Who? board game just lying out in the street. I got both things for free.

Didn't find too much today...WAY too many people out at sales.

CDs: ($1 each)
Final Fantasy IV Original Sound Version (1994, SM Record, Game-005)
Final Fantasy VII Original Sound Track (4 discs, includes cardboard box with printed 3,800 yen price, Archer Records, S-001)

GameBoy games: ($2 each)
Magi Nation
Monster Rancher Battle Card GB
Pokemon Pinball

~10" tall talking Knuckles and Tails figures (for our boys who love playing Sonic games): $2 each

Stuff I saw:
Broken color GameBoy $3
N64 missing power adapter $15
GameBoy Advance (scuffed up) $25 (just for the system even thou cables and games were laying right there with it...thphph)
PS2 games $5 each (titles not worth it)
XBOX games ($10 to $25...kid wanted WAY more than any of them were worth)
XBOX with 3 games (Burnout 3, Matrix & something else just a disc) $90

PS: Jedi1979, if you are still interested in the Sega Genesis Power Base Converter, PM me.

Not anything really cheap today, though I did get 5 boxed complete Intellivision games and an N64 pedal/steering wheel set for a total of $15.

Holy Crap. A DS and a game for $30? What were the people who sold that to you like?

You were also pretty lucky to find a black label copy of Symphony of the Night.

[quote name='doctordoom1974']Holy Crap. A DS and a game for $30? What were the people who sold that to you like?

You were also pretty lucky to find a black label copy of Symphony of the Night.[/QUOTE]

This is just insane..

FF VIII is worth $15..Castlevania is worth $50-$100...the DS is worth $70..AC is still $30 new

Insane..

I guess some of you must say "THANK GOD FOR ABSOLUTE MORONS!"

And that person WHO SOLD the archer records FF VII soundtrack...GOD, YOU IDIOT! A SON MAY OR HK, maybe for a $!..but the archer records one is worth way more than $1..

As for the cheap TV, put it in your garage..use it for a cheap projector...give it to your kids..DON'T THROW IT OUT FOR FREE!!

[quote name='doctordoom1974']Holy Crap. A DS and a game for $30? What were the people who sold that to you like?

You were also pretty lucky to find a black label copy of Symphony of the Night.[/QUOTE]

The DS came from some kid, he also offered M&L: PiT + the AC for the DS for $10 more shipped to my door, but I'd rather not give out my address.

The PS1 games were from the swap meet, from a guy who normally doesn't have shit.

I tried to talk him down but he wasn't having it, but the price on them was pretty damn good anyway, so I bit.

Went to a giant outdoor flea market/garage sale today in houston called Traders Village. I found jack and squat.....

On the way home though I got a working black Sega Sports Dreamcast with matching controller for $20. Im happy as I have been wanting one for a while.

The only problem with yard sales is that there are soooo many PlayStations. I've got like 5 stacked in a corner of my room that I need to do something with.

I went to a townwide garage sale and found some pretty good stuff in my eyes.

First find was a Final Fantasy VII with a cracked front case, but perfect discs and instruction book. For a buck. I was going to CIF but that was good for me so I paid the buck.

Then I walked through really fast and came upon my next find, I saw a Scrye on top of a box of books and thought I'd try my hand, so I looked inside and found some good Strategy Guides. Official FFVII for the pc, Official FFVIII, Official FFIX and Prima Legend of Dragoon. All priced for a quarter each. I looked some more inside and found Super Metroid strat guide. I CIF a buck for all and she took it.

The next was from a real shady guy who was selling dvd copy software and all but I checked through these and they're legit, except for the cases themselves. It was a 007 Special Edition box set with Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, Licence to Kill, the Spy Who Loved Me, The Man With the Golden Gun, Goldfinger, and Dr. No. He was asking $25, I tried to CIF $20, but he said he'd gotten that offer 3 times before, so I figured I'd cave and even if I didn't watch them, they'd be worth something to someone.

picked up the following today:

Genesis Streets of Rage 3 (complete), $4
Genesis Tasmanian Devil (bare cart), $1
PS1 Wipeout (old school cardboard case, great condish, complete), $2
DVD Cruel Intentions (complete), $2
DVD Arthur's Snowy Day (complete), $2.50 -- i love this cartoon, shut up.
1 Battle Beast, not sure of the name, .25c

and to add in last weekend's stuff:

NES Legend of Zelda (bare cart), $1
Depeche Mode CD Construction Time Again, $1

pretty lame weekend, overall. still, didn't spend much (if you ignore the 100 bucks i dropped at TRU yesterday), so it's all good.

[quote name='doctordoom1974']

In the box I saw a complete copy of Pit-Fighter, which I bought for $1.

A day later I found a Guess Who? board game just lying out in the street.[/quote]

Best deals in this thread

Snake Rattle and Roll (With NES plastic box and manual) - $2

Teleroboxer
Mario Clash
Virtual League Baseball
Panic Bomber

$20 total for those.

bread's done
Back