Official 2009 Yard Sale Thread

[quote name='123pop']it's annoying when someone comes an hr before the sale starts and buys everything... So many times I end up finding like 3 games left.[/QUOTE]

Ya, there is some crackpot around here that go's to neighborhood sales at 5-6 am and starts knocking on doors asking for games....and the people actualy give him the stuff!!

i have to say finding my chrono trigger cib and the guide last week was a great find for me. i looked up ct on a price list and says 42.00 but in real life i figure worth about 10

[quote name='camelking6969']i have to say finding my chrono trigger cib and the guide last week was a great find for me. i looked up ct on a price list and says 42.00 but in real life i figure worth about 10[/QUOTE]

$42 is a good estimate for a cart only copy. However, depending on the condition of the box a CIB game could be worth anywhere from 70 - 100. The guide routinely sells for around $45 as well. You could be sitting on $115 - $145 worth of stuff. Congratulations.

[quote name='Doomstink']$42 is a good estimate for a cart only copy. However, depending on the condition of the box a CIB game could be worth anywhere from 70 - 100. The guide routinely sells for around $45 as well. You could be sitting on $115 - $145 worth of stuff. Congratulations.[/QUOTE] I was gonna offer to buy it off him for $20 until I read your post. :(

Was able to get out again today. Was able to bring home some goodies. Payed 22 dollars for all. Got a black N64, all cords, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, rumble pack, Supe Mario 64, Starfox 64, Random Star Wars game, and finally, FFVII (Greatest Hits version) All the stuff works, and all 3 FF discs have no scratches or anything. I was rushed so I wasn't able to look at all the games he had, but Im happy with the stuff I got. :) 2 sales said they had had Gamecube and Wii games, but I didn't get there on time. ah well.

[quote name='Staticbill']Was able to get out again today. Was able to bring home some goodies. Payed 22 dollars for all. Got a black N64, all cords, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, rumble pack, Supe Mario 64, Starfox 64, Random Star Wars game, and finally, FFVII (Greatest Hits version) All the stuff works, and all 3 FF discs have no scratches or anything. I was rushed so I wasn't able to look at all the games he had, but Im happy with the stuff I got. :) 2 sales said they had had Gamecube and Wii games, but I didn't get there on time. ah well.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't even aware people had yard sales on Thursdays. So random...

[quote name='Doomstink']I wasn't even aware people had yard sales on Thursdays. So random...[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. It happens around here all the time when school is out. Most sales start on Friday, and people want to get a jump on other sales, so they have theirs the day before.

Lol funny find at an estate sale today. Went there expecting nothing and this house was loaded with crap. Piles and piles, it was quite rediculous. You could probably spend an hour just looking through everything. But I saw a boxed Super Nintendo Power Set or whatever it was. I was all excited and was about to buy but then I thought I should probably check and make sure the console was there and it wasn't. So that ended up failing me. The box had about 4-5 controllers in it and that was all. I may go back on Saturday if it still happens to be there and offer 5 bucks or so as having a box for my SNES would be nice.

Where I live, it is very random on the days when people have their sales. Today, a lot of the sales started Thursday, where they might go on till Friday or Saturday. Last week, there was hardly any on Thursday. Completely random.

[quote name='Doomstink']$42 is a good estimate for a cart only copy. However, depending on the condition of the box a CIB game could be worth anywhere from 70 - 100. The guide routinely sells for around $45 as well. You could be sitting on $115 - $145 worth of stuff. Congratulations.[/QUOTE]
damn i was happy just to find it. the box aint to bad a little wear but still has inner tray and plastic part that covers the bootom

Around here, there's usually several sales on Thursday. The majority start on Friday, which is why I won't be finding much once I get a job. There usually isn't much left on Saturday.

Yesterday, my only find was the matrix on DVD for $1. Today I visited a sale listing a wii. I knew that was going to be out of my price, but wanted to see if there was any other games. There wasn't, but I did get a big box of CAT-5 network cable and a usb floppy drive for $5.50. I also picked up 3 textbooks for $3 at another sale. Nothing really worth taking pictures of.

One interesting thing that I did see was a sale with a Cyber Cycles arcade game from Namco for $300. I wouldn't mind getting an arcade sometime, but I don't have the room, the money, and I'm not a racing fan.

Stuff from Friday-
Mario Party 7 for Gc $1

Stopped by two sales on the way to work. One had been advertisted in CL as having games. They had an xbox with hookups and 3 crummy games for $50 I almost laughed at the price. Some guy in his mid 20s was running it.You'd be lucky to get $40 here on CL.

I stopped at a 2nd sale around the corner there was a kid about 11 who was selling a Black GS with hookups, no controllers, and a complete Mario Party 7 for $20. now if it had controllers, that wouldn't be a bad price and I would have offered him $10. I asked how much for the just the game he said a $1. I said okay.

Quick question do you guys have better luck at sales with adults, children, or older people selling?

[quote name='perdition(troy']kids usually try to rip me off around here, and then their parents come over and drop the price a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The kids usually get the "Why are you asking for so much? You don't even play this anymore!" line. It's usually kids who're selling their old GBC games for $10 each.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Agreed. The kids usually get the "Why are you asking for so much? You don't even play this anymore!" line. It's usually kids who're selling their old GBC games for $10 each.[/QUOTE]

Its the parents who usually try to rip me off around here, almost every time I encounter children it goes like this: "I paid 50$ for this game when it was new, he only played it once and then put it down so its still practically new!

You wouldn't believe how many people complain to me about how their kids play games once, put them down and never play them again. Then there is a big stack of crappy movie games that the parents paid $50 each for because the kid just had to have it right after they saw the movie. Needless to say those games aren''t selling even at $2-3 a piece. When kids and games are involved, probably more than 50% of the time this is the situation I encounter. I also had a lady complain to me about how Mario games are not on the playstation 2, she was insisting that they should be.

I haven't had specific luck with any particular group of people, but probably the best is the women selling games after their x-husbands left them in the basement or their x-boyfriends left them in the basement. They don't even know what games are and they will price them very cheap. Plus everything that their X owned, they want outta there ASAP! Perhaps when I buy games everyone is just assuming that I am buying them for my boyfriend (that I don't have!). I don't encounter kids selling without the parents nearby ever.

The dedicated gamers I meet don't ask insane prices either I have found, usually their stuff is very cheap because they just want rid of it to buy something newer. Usually its a gamer who patronizes Gamestop and if Gamestop isn't taking it in trade anymore its worthless. Since they are basing things off what GS gives them in trade, things are cheap.

[quote name='SaraAB']

I haven't had specific luck with any particular group of people, but probably the best is the women selling games after their x-husbands left them in the basement or their x-boyfriends left them in the basement. They don't even know what games are and they will price them very cheap. Plus everything that their X owned, they want outta there ASAP! Perhaps when I buy games everyone is just assuming that I am buying them for my boyfriend (that I don't have!). I don't encounter kids selling without the parents nearby ever.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah - those are the best! A few months ago, I got a Okidata 4250 laser printer with 3 brand new toner cartridges for $1 because the lady's X had left it behind when he split. She said he left a bunch of other computer stuff that she sold dirt cheap, but I passed by there around noon.

Gonna hit up a couple tomorrow, even though I blew a lot of my money at the GS sale. There's one in the next town that is advertising Nintendo and PS2, but it's about 30 minutes of a drive, so my mom won't take me. :/

Ok i might be going out on a limb here, but im curious. For you guys that hit like more than 30 sales a day, do you ever see wrestling shoes? because now im in the market for a nice old school pair for next season, i love the old school ones. They come in the most exotic colors, teal pink yellow you name it.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Ok i might be going out on a limb here, but im curious. For you guys that hit like more than 30 sales a day, do you ever see wrestling shoes? because now im in the market for a nice old school pair for next season, i love the old school ones. They come in the most exotic colors, teal pink yellow you name it.[/QUOTE]don't usually look at shoes when i go saling but if i see some i'll pick them up for you.

Only about 15 sales today but they were pretty good.

DS Phat - $20
Pokemon Platinum CIB - $10

Didn't even bother trying to haggle these even though I probably could. The DS had a sonic rush skin on it which is sorta cool, and there was a Mario 64 DS cart in it. No stylus or charger but I've got extras.

PS2 games: Intellivision Lives! ($1) and Star Wars Starfighter ($2)
Logitech Attack 3 Joystick - $2 (has 11 buttons and USB--pretty cool.)
And a nice CD rack, holds 90 jewel cases - $2

Nothing much today. Went to sale advertising computer parts. Got 1 gig of DDR1 memory for my computer for $10. I got two vga monitor cables and a power cable for free.

[quote name='darkslime']don't usually look at shoes when i go saling but if i see some i'll pick them up for you.[/QUOTE]

Didnt mean you had to pick them up for me... :roll: I meant are they scarce or not

Yard sale finds 07.25 & 08.01

Last week:

• Mega Man Anniversary Collection PS2 - $1
  • Mega Man X Command Mission GC - $1 (not pictured)
  • Mortal Kombat 3 PS1 - $1
  • GI Joe Valor vs Venom DVD - $1
  • John Denver and the Muppets VHS (OOP) - $0.50

This week:

• Yamaha SHS-10 Keytar - $10
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 - $1
  • Final Fantasy XI Vanadiel & Goddess 360 - $2 ea
  • 5 Xbox 360 demo discs - $0.50
  • Conker Live & Reloaded - $5 (pawn shop)
  • MVP Baseball 2004 PC - $1
  • Neil Young, Freedom CD - $1
  • Neil Young, Mirror Ball CD - $1
  • Ben Folds Five, Whatever and Ever Amen CD - $1
  • Everything but the Girl, Amplified Heart CD - $0.50
[quote name='darkslime']don't usually look at shoes when i go saling but if i see some i'll pick them up for you.[/QUOTE]Don't you look for Gucci shoeshttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230395&highlight=gucci on the cheap? Or do you pay full price for yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. My mom had to go to the mall, so we decided to stop at some yard sales along the way (in the other town). Overall, we went to 11 yard sales, and found nothing. Jeez, 5 weeks of yard-saling, and nothing.

Oh well, means I didn't spend money, so Wii Sports Resort will be sooner than I thought. :D

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Didnt mean you had to pick them up for me... :roll: I meant are they scarce or not[/QUOTE]

I do look at shoes (I collect USA made Converse) but honestly cannot recall ever seeing a wrestling pair of shoes (yes I know what they are...) and I hit at least 50+ sales each weekend....good luck on the search!

[quote name='cranguy']
This week:

• Yamaha SHS-10 Keytar - $10
[/QUOTE]

RAD!

[quote name='N3UROP0D']

PS2 games: Intellivision Lives! ($1) [/QUOTE]

Ugh, I have a history with this game. I got the GC version for free from a friend. My brother and I spent hours trying to figure out how it worked. It took us half an hour to actually enter a game through the menu, then we couldn't figure out the controls because they mapped the keypad to the controller so badly. Took it to GS, they gave me $6 for it. To be honest, in my opinion you paid too much for it :lol:

Probably. The lady I bought it from had 3 other games that were even worse though. Not gonna complain about a CIB PS2 game for a dollar though, usually people want 10.

PS2 games are by far the most common thing I find, and besides yearly sports games it seems everyone has some sort of atari/activision/intellivision/whatever compilation. I guess I'll have them all soon.

I passed up a 1st gen Genesis w/ Master System adapter and 1st Gen Sega CD. It had the big genesis arcade joystiq, like 10 common genesis games and wonder boy sega cd game. They wanted $40, I CIF'd $15 just to see what happened but they only went down to $35. I don't have any of the sega cd games I would want to play like Vay,Shining Force, Snatcher, or Lunar, so wasn't that tantalizing.

Only find today. I didnt look for very long. also will probably be the last time i get to go out this year. ah well.

Sega Master System games: rampage, gangster town, bomber raid, shinobi, rambo.

Sega 32X games: Kolibri, Metal Head, Star Wars Arcade, Doom, Moto Cross

Nes Game: Iron Tank

sega master system gun and nes advantage controller (this makes number three!)

total 10 bucks

he had more master system games but i had them already and genesis stuff that was garbage. he said there was more but he needed to dig around and then told me that he usualy just ebays stuff so i decided not to stick around. pic in spoiler.

VG_080109_01_Shrunk.jpg

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']RAD!

Ugh, I have a history with this game. I got the GC version for free from a friend. My brother and I spent hours trying to figure out how it worked. It took us half an hour to actually enter a game through the menu, then we couldn't figure out the controls because they mapped the keypad to the controller so badly. Took it to GS, they gave me $6 for it. To be honest, in my opinion you paid too much for it :lol:[/QUOTE]

I had a great experience with Intellivision Lives (PS2). Got it for $10 about 4 years ago. I played it a ton with my son. He was more into the unlockable aspect . . . as I recall it was pretty cool and gave me a reason to keep playing.

[quote name='SaraAB']Its the parents who usually try to rip me off around here, almost every time I encounter children it goes like this: "I paid 50$ for this game when it was new, he only played it once and then put it down so its still practically new!

You wouldn't believe how many people complain to me about how their kids play games once, put them down and never play them again. Then there is a big stack of crappy movie games that the parents paid $50 each for because the kid just had to have it right after they saw the movie. Needless to say those games aren''t selling even at $2-3 a piece. When kids and games are involved, probably more than 50% of the time this is the situation I encounter. I also had a lady complain to me about how Mario games are not on the playstation 2, she was insisting that they should be.

The dedicated gamers I meet don't ask insane prices either I have found, usually their stuff is very cheap because they just want rid of it to buy something newer. Usually its a gamer who patronizes Gamestop and if Gamestop isn't taking it in trade anymore its worthless. Since they are basing things off what GS gives them in trade, things are cheap.[/QUOTE]

I love the people that are just getting rid of stuff they didnt personaly pay for. I get people sellign their kids old stuff, or x-s old stuff alot. I agree about people selling games they recently purchased for their kids, the good thing about that is that they are usualy casual stuff that I'm not into.

This week I only had a few hours of sale time so I didnt get much, I passed on a house that had a N64 with 3 controlls and 3 semi decent games for $45 and a Dreamcast with 10 games for $20, I tried to CIF $10 because I am on a budget this week, but the guy saw my wallet full of $100's and balked saying it was his son's, I knew I should have left my hosue payment at home but was afraid to leave it out of my sight. I went back later and it had sold. I realy wish I had picked up the dreamcast for a few of the games.

Over all I just picked up
Megaman Battle network - $2(got home and found out I already had it!! DANG)
Call of Duty 4(360) - $10 - I have been finding quite afew of these lately, they make good amazon flips...

I also bought some Cd's for the fist time in a while.

The good news here is that I am getting ready to move into a trailer park that has alot of gamers that are always having garage sales, usually selling 360 games for dirt cheap...that is also the sad news...I am now trailer trash for the winter months so I can be close to town.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Didnt mean you had to pick them up for me... :roll: I meant are they scarce or not[/QUOTE]

Calm down, Goldberg. No need for the roid-rage. He offered to do something nice for you.

House sales were weak today but a church sale produced a complete colecovision (not in original box), 3 colecovision games, and 8 atari 2600 games for 7$. Some other misc stuff in the box too, when you pick up a box and go and make an offer you never know what your gonna find till you get home. I also got a defender box (colecovision) but no defender game in it, but I can probably replace the game for about a dollar if I go to the local flea market. Stuff was priced high here so I was really lucky that I found the box on the floor without a price on it. The women at the counter didn't know what it was so I offered 7$ and got it and then ran the box to the car. There was an incomplete playstation next to it for $10. I don't think I could have gone any lower for this plus it was a church sale so going lower would have made me feel dirty. I went back to look at more stuff and found 2 genesis controllers for 50 cents each and a couple really cool CD racks for 1$ each.

Moral of the story, always look under the tables to find the good stuff! I hit the church sale around 2-3pm so I don't think anyone saw the nearly closed box sitting on the floor. You would think games would go faster at these things.

I haven't tested the system yet but boy it has the biggest power supply I have ever seen in my life. I needed this for my collection because I don't have one so I am pretty pleased that I got it.

I have more sales to do tomorrow provided the weather holds up, I think today was the first nice Saturday I got all summer.

Wrestling shoes, I have never seen them at a yard sale. Its also a bad idea to buy used shoes, you can really damage your feet since shoes form to the person who wears them. Might seem like a good savings now but you will probably regret it in the long run when you start getting pain and start running up bills from the podiatrist. It might be OK for wrestling but definitely don't go buying a used pair of shoes in an attempt to save money.

Top Loader NES With Dog Bone Controller - $10

The one house at the street sale I was at last week mentioned an Atari they were going to be selling this week. I got to the sale about 15 minutes after it started and they were still setting up. It ended up being an NES, NES Top Loader & 28 games and the guy was still writing up the price as I was looking through the games which ended up being $130 for everything :lol: I asked him about parting out and I ended up taking the Top Loader which he offered for $10 and I agreed if he threw in the Dog Bone which he did.

Blaster Master Book & 1st Party 3 Button Genesis Controller - .50

Controller was .50, took .50 for both.

Contra
Duck Hunt
Gyromite
John Elway's Quarterback
Super Mario Bros. 2

$2

Found these fairly early (probably about 9) at an unadvertised sale, all games came with sleeves. No price offered $2.

Super Nintendo with 2 1st Party Controllers, 1st Party AC & RF Adapters

Games

Carrier Aces
Clayfighter
Dig & Spike
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury Special
Magic Sword
Mortal Kombat
MTV's Beavis & Butt-Head
Super Mario Kart
Super Punch*Out!!
Super Street Fighter II
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Wicked 18 (Golf Game)

$10

Unadvertised sale I found near another sale probably shortly before 10. Was $10 for the system & $5 for the games took $10 for both.

SNES Controller (I'm pretty sure this is the version that came with a Mini SNES) - .10

SNES Games

Madden NFL '94
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mortal Kombat
Paperboy 2
Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure
Scooby-Doo Mystery
Tetris Attack
Top Gear
Zoop

$3

Found the SNES controller out and marked .10 asked about old games and the one lady went down a few house and grabbed some SNES games they never play anymore, offered $3 which was taken. This copy of Zoop has some label damage on it that I remember as it's the same copy I remember seeing awhile ago that sat around at the pawn shop nearby for over a year.

Mario Kart Double Dash (Complete)
Mario Superstar Baseball (No Game)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Complete)

$5

Saw these pretty late in the day, probably about 11. $3 a game took $5 for both no problem with the MSB case thrown in.

Mario Teaches Typing (Mac) - .50

Was $1 offered .25 and agreed on .50.

Non Find BS

Got to about 27 sales Saturday.

The first sale with the NES stuff I tried offering $40 for everything (from $130) only to be told that some of the games were going for $10-20 online, at least from what this guy gathered and admitted that he didn't want to deal with eBay. I acted surprised about this and he said that some of them were only a buck or so but he was probably thinking of Bases Loaded. I was mostly interested in a few games for my collection that I didn't have (Ghost Lion W/ Manual, Frankinstein Complete & Lunar Pool) and a few games that were complete that I have cart only (Ikari Warriors & The Immortal) and a map for Final Fantasy.

I stopped by this sale again at about 11:30 thinking that maybe this guy would part with a few games I was interested in that I didn't have for $1-2 a game but it wasen't to be as it was all or non, the funny part is that he was selling this all (minus the top loader I got) for $125 marking it down only $5 with the Top Loader missing. The only games worth more then about $1-3 that I already had were SMB 2, Final Fantasy & Metroid complete yellow label version. I should have offered him a buck for Bases Loaded after he didn't want to part out any games just to see if he would turn down that offer :lol:

2nd sale was even worse somehow. Advertised video games or something like that and had a Genesis 2 in box (with sound problems) marked $150 and about 20 games some with $5 stickers, nothing special only a few good commons in Earthworm Jim, Sonic 2 & Jungle Book. I'm not sure but I would at least hope that $150 was for everything. They also had 2 old Pokemon games marked $10 each. Little kid running this sale so I'm guessing it's at least little kids overpricing the stuff at this sale.

Other then this not much just some of the usual overprice regular things. PS2 games at @ 10 a pop at one house and a Playstation missing a power cord even and a few worthless games for $20.

I actually had 2 houses today that mentioned throwing out some games, one Atari and the other something Nintendo with the one lady stressing about how it was a lot of stuff and I heard one of them mention Mario Kart as I was leaving. Only thing old today that I was told I missed was a guy probably about 18 mentioned selling an NES but it sounded like it was probably just the system so I'd guess it had a handful of games with it if any.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']how do you usually find yard sales in your local areas?[/QUOTE]

Look in the local paper or on craigslist, sales on craigslist will probably have worse deals since those people are online-savvy, at least IMO. Local paper is the best.

We have been finding a lot of unadvertised sales lately (I ran into at least 4 of these today), since its very expensive to put an ad in the paper here people just put out stuff and a lot of signs. I find these while driving to other yard sales. Stuff at unadvertised sales tend to be the cheapest because they do not have to make back the cost of the ad, these people are also more willing to bargain with you due to that fact.

Unadvertised sales most often appear next to another advertised sale, on your way to a sale or on a main street in your area.

Stuff from over the week:

finds073109.jpg

Game and Watch Collection - Free from Nintendo
Jump Ultimate Stars and Fire Emblem - $10
Tokyo Extreme Racer, Crazy Taxi, Soul Calibur, Caesar's Palace 2000, Rush 2049, Tomb Raider Last Revelation, House of the Dead 2, NFL 2k - $2

So-so week for games (and other stuff as well). Hit about 40 sales total. Bought something at about 15.

Saw a box with a Color GB and some carts . . . it said $25 for system and $1 per game. Underneath was another box with box for the system and many of the games. I tried to CIF $10 for everything (about 11 am on Fri) but the seller "wasn't there." So, I put these together (only Silver has a manual) and offered $5.

0731gbgames.jpg

Went back next day and my offer of $5 for the system was rejected . . . still wanted $25.

0731pcgames.jpg

Got these PC games for $1 a piece . . . MW3 is sealed.

0801xeye.jpg

$1 . . . they claim it works . . . power adapter and av hookup but no controller or games--no time to test right now. It was drizzling and everything was stored under tables. We tried to find controllers . . . no luck.

This next one is the one great find that came up short . . .
tentacle.jpg

Nice mint piece . . . only problem? No disc. Asked the guy 3 times but alas no possibility of coming up with the disc. I paid a quarter and left dejected.

Also got a complete Genny system for $3 and a super nintendo GB adapater for 50c.

I passed up a NES top loader for $20...Do you guys think I should have bought it? I actually went GS for the first time in a while and I have a few finds. Pics to come...

Had a slow day yesterday. Not a lot of games at sales.

Picked up Batman Forever for SNES for $.25
I CIF $5 for a Green N64, 2 controllers, Rumble Pack, Transfer Pack, and 5 games Pokemon Stadium the only good one. Original asking $20

Finally asked at every sale, do you have Video Games stuff, kid ran into the house and brought out two GBA games. $2.50 each, I CIF $2 total. Mom said take it you don't play anymore. Got Mario Bros Advanced 2, and FF V.

Not an expensive weekend, but not a big haul either.

[quote name='Jmclark']Jeez, it's seriously impossible to find video game items at yard sales around here. :/[/QUOTE]
I know how you feel. It is very hard to find game stuff around here. I'm usually happy to just find a couple games.

I didn't even find any games this weekend, though I did find some good computer stuff. Unfortunately, it looks like one of the memory sticks I got was bad. I'm not sure if I'm going to try getting my money back. It was a little far for me.

Not much this weekend.

Managed a GameShark N64 for $.25 and a Gamecube 251 mem card for $1. The lady with the GameShark had an original XBox for $35 and I was going to offer less(what does CIF stand for?), but she said it was bare, so I left without it.

Ironically, the very next garage sale had two controllers and the hookups for $5. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

I had a pretty good saturday. My hometown village was having their village wide yard sales and I probably hit up around 50+ sales. Not a whole lot of game stuff but I came home with a lot of random stuff. Pics and details later.

[quote name='slowdive21']I passed up a NES top loader for $20...Do you guys think I should have bought it? [/QUOTE]

Do you want one? Badly? $20 is a good price (providing it included hookups and/or games). I would've offered 10 but settled at $15.

[quote name='schultzed']
0801xeye.jpg

$1 . . . they claim it works . . . power adapter and av hookup but no controller or games--no time to test right now. It was drizzling and everything was stored under tables. We tried to find controllers . . . no luck.

[/QUOTE]

If this thing works, you made out like a bandit. Even if it doesn't you may be able to sell it ebay style for $10.

When I get to it, I plan to submit a giant reply with all my finds for the season. Until then, I'm enjoying seeing everyones finds, stories, etc. Keep up the good work CAG's. By the way, anyone ever see Moiety (Dom and Liz) around these parts any more?

bread's done
Back