Official ______ Referral Thread (IIIa) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=6310

Basically posting my ref link form lagoon site as well. Basically you ahve to do a bunch of surveys all of which you can do with fake into and you get points towards getting free online items like wii points and xbox live stuff and WOW monthly passes and such.

You ahve to do a bunch of surveys mostly none requie credit cards. Some do and you'll get alot more oints for doing them but then you'll have to unsubscribe from them before they bill you and the like. *like the free WII points offer before with the dating site*

Im currently 1/22 of the way of getting a WII points card and for getting a referral I get 15% added to my account for everytime you do one of the offers.

So its win win for everyone.

[quote name='iPod Wizard']Yes, they are or at least they were idk anymore, I've done that site about a year ago and I've gotten my gift. Have you contacted them and sent in a support ticket?[/quote]
Yea, i sent about 3 support tickets now, not much more i can do

[quote name='chodax']Yea, i sent about 3 support tickets now, not much more i can do[/QUOTE]

Oh, keep trying I guess.

They were quite legit, but lately haven't heard much.

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3771290

If you click on the "most popular offers" the first one listed is for stamps.com. You have to give them credit card info but because the offer gets cleared almost instantly you can cancel way before they charge you. Also, to make things easier the number to call to cancel is 1-877-782-6736 as it is pretty hard to find on their site. Takes 15 mins so if you have a few willing friends (7 referrals
gets you a Wii, an extra controller and 2 games) you can get the console pretty easy... I myself do not kow too many willing so if anyone can help me out...

I know it's not much but I will be willing to paypal $5 to anyone for their trouble. There's even a quicker offer on the "most popular" list at bargain.com that costs $2 and I will send you $7 (to cover the $2) if you do that one. The cancel number for that one is 1-800-788-5648 and it's actually easier with that one as you cancel through a recording, you don't even have to talk with anyone. Anyway, just PM me with the screen name you referred through me and your paypal e-mail and after I confirm the referral I will pay you instantly. THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HELPS ME OUT!

Soule

I've already receieved 1 PayPal payment on February 25th! Proof: Pic 1|Pic 2

points.customorderthis.com/?ref=5877 - $100-$500 PayPal, iPods (Video, Nano + Shuffle), Any 360 game, Any PS3 game, DS Lite, Consoles (360, PS3 + Wii) and "Custom Orders" prizes available.
You can do this by completing offers without needing refferals to earn or recieve your prize. Points based site.

Recommended Offers: (These offers don't require a CC nor your SSN)
customorderfree.png

Recommended Offers: (These offers charge only $1 to your CC and refunded back)
customordertrial.png

eFax Plus........................................................................12 Points

*I've completed all offers on the grid.
For a referral amount on custom orders, send a http link using the support ticket feature. Most Offers are usually applied instantly; others may take 1 day.

I hate this shit.

I did this 5-6 months ago. And I am now getting charged with numerous fees... over 100 bucks worth so far.

I canceled one that was on my statement cause it gave a phone number. But I just got another that I never even signed up for and it doesnt show the number for HSBC on the statement.. and it says on the website to cancel you must call the number on your statement.

Now they are giving my card to other companies?

This shit is horrible. And I hate how companies make it TOTALLY impossible to cancel your shit... there should be a law passed that states in order to charge others you must make it VERY VERY accesible to CANCEL. Ugh, I am getting charged out the ass now.

And I made sure to cancel EVERY one I did. I did around 4-5. And canceled right away.

Yea cuz if youre new to CAG youre new to everything........:roll:
I'm simply trying to get a few refs under me, this is an awesome site, you should at least check it out..................

[quote name='EarthKing']I recieved my free 360 bundle from 3604free yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Quite darn easily, might I add. lol. That site seems to have a lot of easy reffs/noobs. :D

Congrats on getting none dq'd and getting your 360 (and to come, ps3 and wii)!

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I hate this shit.

I did this 5-6 months ago. And I am now getting charged with numerous fees... over 100 bucks worth so far.

I canceled one that was on my statement cause it gave a phone number. But I just got another that I never even signed up for and it doesnt show the number for HSBC on the statement.. and it says on the website to cancel you must call the number on your statement.

Now they are giving my card to other companies?

This shit is horrible. And I hate how companies make it TOTALLY impossible to cancel your shit... there should be a law passed that states in order to charge others you must make it VERY VERY accesible to CANCEL. Ugh, I am getting charged out the ass now.

And I made sure to cancel EVERY one I did. I did around 4-5. And canceled right away.[/QUOTE]

rofl. What offer did you do and on which site? Not all offers are great that's why you must wait and research that offer. Sites like www.ratetheoffers.com helps or visit a4f.

And btw, canceling offers so quickly is considered fraud. Don't do that and especially make it known so publicly for you account to be banned lol.

Lastly, a law like that will never be passed. :cry:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=231707 - 360 games (including Crackdown!), 360 Controllers and 12 Month Gold Live memberships prizes available.
You can do this either by completing 2 offers without referrals -or- complete a single offer and refer 2 others.

Recommended Offers: (These offers charge only $1 to your CC and refunded back)
True.com
Stamps.com

*Offers in bold are the ones I've been credited.
Offers may take 7 days to be applied. A Trainn network site.

[quote name='Capthowdy']Yea cuz if youre new to CAG youre new to everything........:roll:
I'm simply trying to get a few refs under me, this is an awesome site, you should at least check it out..................[/QUOTE]
dot dot dot

Anybody want to make an easy $2? Sign up for any 2 half credit offers or 1 full credit offer ( althought i think the 2 half credits are much better ) on my IPod Nano site. It'll cost you nothing and no credit card is required. I completed the 2 survey ones a while back and I was done in a good 5-10 minutes. (Make sure you didnt already do the surveys in any of the Lagoon sites since they offer the same one) Thanks! :D

Gametrailers is a site where you can get free stuff by watching gametrailers, user movies, and posting blogs. You get game trailer dollars from doing this. This you can use the GTD to buy a PS3, Xbox360, nintendo ds, PSP and games and other things and they restock every week. It is 100% free and if you click this link and then sign up I will get 500GTD once you reach level 5. You have to be level 5 to buy things from the marketplace. http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php?ref_id=122046

Gametrailers is a site where you can get free stuff by watching gametrailers, user movies, and posting blogs. You get game trailer dollars from doing this. This you can use the GTD to buy a PS3, Xbox360, nintendo ds, PSP and games and other things and they restock every week. It is 100% free and if you click this link and then sign up I will get 500GTD once you reach level 5. You have to be level 5 to buy things from the marketplace. http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php?ref_id=122046

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back