Official ______ Referral Thread (IIIa) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i guess other people are paying for referals, so i guess i will to. Ill pay 2 dollars for a referal, or trade for other referals. The link is in my sig.

I'm going to start paying people soon for the refferals...I got a job at Target today (I'm starting on Wednesday) and they are doing alittle bit of a hiring spree...But how much do you think people will accept...I counted (by what my friend that works there told me the starting wage is and it's not that much) and I don't know if each price people will accept...The price will vary from $5-$15/refferal depending on the item (I will list them as soon as I get my first paycheck) and do you think that would be enough for people to sign up under me??? Also, I will trade...I will update soon.

[quote name='splinky321']If you were already approved, you should be good to go. Does it still show your order as being placed, or is it saying you need one more now?[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear, yeah it still shows me as order received.

I have a question. I have a message board of my own, and I do have a section where people can advertise their referral links. Am I allowed to advertise my link in this thread if people are interested in advertising their links there. Just a question. If it is against the rules, I do apologize.

The free4me network is no longer down. This is what the owner said:

"Hey guys,

The sites are back up, and there's some changes from the initial procedure. Thankfully, due to IP address logs we will be able to recover most of your credits WITHOUT you having to know your passport number. To do so, just resign up and if everything goes well it will reapply your credits and all you will need to do is re-enter your refs.

If this doesn't work, and you find no credits have been applied when you sign back up, please submit a support ticket under the category Lost Data from Server Crash (yes, support tickets now have categories!) and give us your old passport number if you know it, the offers you completed and when, and for what sites. We will use this to try and find your old passport!

We are very sorry that this happened and want to ensure that it won't happen again. We will no longer be trusting backups to our host, and hourly backups will be made. Again, sorry for the trouble this has caused, and please contact all your refs that you have lost and get them to resign up and enter you as their ref ASAP, we will be taking the lost info system out on place on December 1.

ALSO, if you have ordered and know your old order number please submit a support ticket (for SHIPPED orders only) so that we can mark your order as shipped. Anybody found trying to defraud us and order again will be put on hold and the approriate action will be taken. We do have most of the orders figured out, we just are not sure which site they were on - so if you could let us know that would be a big help. People who had unshipped orders will need to reorder though!

Lastly, as for shipping orders, I will be ad Ad-Tech NY until Tuesday, so orders will be shipped starting Wednesday. I will be shipping Wednesday, Friday, and Monday and then resume back to the normal every Monday schedule. Hopefully this'll help you guys who have been waiting get your gifts faster!

Sorry again guys!

-Peter"

EDIT: And now I've PM'd all of my refs and get to sit and twiddle my thumbs because I guess the rest of the process is out of my hands :p

Well, to anyone that signed up under my ps3.free4me, and needs to resign up under me, my link is http://ps3.free4me.net/?r=13349

I know there were a few people on this board, but I don't know if they were planning on actually completing the offers. I already pm'ed the one that did go green.

I have 20 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance VIP Community invites if any one wants one. PM me with your email and I send you one. Please don't post requests in the thread.

EDIT: Yeah, this probably doesn't belong here but whatever.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I have 20 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance VIP Community invites if any one wants one. PM me with your email and I send you one. Please don't post requests in the thread.

EDIT: Yeah, this probably doesn't belong here but whatever.[/QUOTE]

What the hell is that?

[quote name='Tyvan']If you have questions and/or if you do this, please send me a pm.[/QUOTE]

Do me and i'll do you. ;)

[quote name='Deadpool']What the hell is that?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, IDK. I just wanted to offer them but didn't want to make a new thread about it so just posted here.

Yea i notice a lot of people are trying to sell some free no cc referals, we should just all try to trade amongst each other. If any one wants to trade a no CC referal with me, just PM me!

I started offering money because I saw other people were doing it. I would rather just swap but I would like to give people the option. If anyone wants to trade or get paid pm me. I have 10/15 referals for the new ipod. I really want one so if you could help me I would be forever grateful.

[quote name='crushtopher']website sucks. its a total joke. i get nothing but spam emails, up to 50 a day and its not even worth the small payout you get[/quote]then use an email specifically for spam. Actually, It is a great site, easy, and eay to make money. You LOSE

yeah basically just do all the surveys. They are all basically the same format so once you do a few you know what you need to click and it goes real fast.

Hey everybody. I'm going for the HDTV (0/28).

Here's my referral link:
http://www.plasmas4free.com/default.aspx?r=726989

It does require a CC to complete the offer, but the True.com (dating service) one is a free 7 day trial that you can cancel soon after. There's no charge whatsoever to your card.

I'm willing to swap referrals with anyone, even if your site is CC required so long as the offers are trials and I don't have to pay anything. PM me if you've completed an offer and I'll reciprocate.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I started offering money because I saw other people were doing it. I would rather just swap but I would like to give people the option. If anyone wants to trade or get paid pm me. I have 10/15 referals for the new ipod. I really want one so if you could help me I would be forever grateful.[/QUOTE]

I'll do your nano one if you green light one of mine.

Clean your in box out. It's full.

http://www.giftfiesta.com/?rid=252948 = PS3

Hello everyone. Saw this and thought hey what the hell can't hurt to try. Well I think I did a referral too EarthKing let me know please. I also have one so if anyone wants to referral me that be nice and I'll try to referral you too. I have question though can existiing members do referrals or does only work on new members that have to sign up. Thanks:D

http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=3665281

[quote name='PINKO']http://NoCreditCard.YourGiftsFree.com/?id=3153

I will do your refferals for this one[/quote]
done :D

[quote name='Jonny Greenwood']Hello everyone. Saw this and thought hey what the hell can't hurt to try. Well I think I did a referral too EarthKing let me know please. I also have one so if anyone wants to referral me that be nice and I'll try to referral you too. I have question though can existiing members do referrals or does only work on new members that have to sign up. Thanks:D

http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=3665281

done :D[/quote]

yeah but yours i gotta give a credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back