Official ______ Referral Thread (IIIa) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some I'm doing...Please sign up under me. If you want an easy way to complete an offer without spending anything, then sign up under me and give me a PM and I will be happy to give you the way to achieve that.​

Custom Orders I'm doing:
OrderPCs4free. - 0/11 (I need 11 people for to get a digital camera, but if you don't want a custom order, then there are many PCs for you to choose from).
OrderMore4Free. - 0/7 (I need 7 people for the MircoSoft Zune, but if you don't want a custom order, then there are items form cameras to money (paypal)).​

Gaming Consoles I want:​

Free PSP Entertainment Pack - 0/7 ( I need 7 people for a free PSP Entertainment Pack, this is a custom order, but if you don't want a custom order, then there are items from gaming consoles to computer accessories).

iPods I want (for me and my 2 older brothers):

I'm going to toss out my referral links again. I'm slowly working my way to them. Hopefully someone can help me out

The new iPod shuffle. Its the clip one. Complete "black singles" offer. Take less than 5 minutes. 6/15

Xbox 360 accessories and other stuff. 1600 MP points for 5 referrals, wireless controller for 10, or others. Hopefully they will add the new wireless headset. Complete "NPD Online Survey"offer. 3/5 (might bump this up to the controller making it 3/10)

These do not require a CC. There are other offers besides the ones I listed but those were the ones I did. Check them out and hopefully you can help me out.

Side note: It always disappoints me when someone signs up but doesn't go green. It gets my hopes up. Anyone else have any feelings about this?

Hey everybody. I'm going for the HDTV (2/28).

Here's my referral link:
http://www.plasmas4free.com/default.aspx?r=726989

It does require a CC to complete the offer, but the True.com (dating service) one is a free 7 day trial that you can cancel soon after. There's no charge whatsoever to your card. Don't do the GameFly one, because you end up with 4 extra "exlusive offers" that you have to cancel.

I'm willing to swap referrals with anyone, even if your site is CC required so long as the offers are trials and I don't have to pay anything.

PM me if you're interested. I'll even do your link first and when I go green, you can do mine.

If there's no way that you can do one of the CC offers though, then you can go to this one:

http://NoCreditCard.YourGiftsFree.com/?id=4196

I'm going for the Wii (0/20).

Here are some I'm doing...Please sign up under me. If you want an easy way to complete an offer without spending anything, then sign up under me and give me a PM and I will be happy to give you the way to achieve that.

Custom Orders I'm doing:
OrderPCs4free. - 0/11 (I need 11 people for to get a digital camera, but if you don't want a custom order, then there are many PCs for you to choose from).
OrderMore4Free. - 0/7 (I need 7 people for the MircoSoft Zune, but if you don't want a custom order, then there are items form cameras to money (paypal)).

Gaming Consoles I want:

Free PSP Entertainment Pack - 0/7 ( I need 7 people for a free PSP Entertainment Pack, this is a custom order, but if you don't want a custom order, then there are items from gaming consoles to computer accessories).
http://gameconsolegrab.com/index.php?referral=4371

iPods I want (for me and my 2 older brothers):

[quote name='LarryGe']Here is the original and BEST non cc free stuff network...
I don't like yourgiftsfree because they scammed me and were banned for anyting4free....
[/quote]
Really? I looked on anything4free and I couldn't find any report of the ban, although the fact that the site was never listed on the sidebar might be proof enough. Can you post a link to confirm this?

my referral link:
http://www.plasmas4free.com/default.aspx?r=726989

It does require a CC to complete the offer, but the True.com (dating service) one is a free 7 day trial that you can cancel soon after. There's no charge whatsoever to your card. Don't do the GameFly one, because you end up with 4 extra "exlusive offers" that you have to cancel.

I'm willing to swap referrals with anyone, even if your site is CC required so long as the offers are trials and I don't have to pay anything.

PM me if you're interested. I'll even do your link first and when I go green, you can do mine.

Im will swap other no CC referals, or I will pay for the referal. Link is in my thread. (doesnt even need a CC, it costs nothing)

[quote name='jordan mitchell']Okay, I will as soon as I get my offer done with haha. Do you think they will really call/send stuff? I hope not... Should I give fake info?
[/quote]

Yeah I got a couple calls. I just hang up on them or tell them I didn't sign up for their offer. Never give fake info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back