CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Interesting TIVs
please post date+time / console / title / tiv

Long Term

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------

condition stuff seemingly pulled back by amazon, spoilered until I can reorg
Notice 4/14/11: New shenanigans abound! There is now a condition field for all trades - all trades are set to "Good" and may be determined to be worse than that ("Acceptable") or better ("Like New"). During the trade-in confirmation process you may choose whether to have an item in worse condition returned to you or just processed at the lower value. It does appear that this might mean that NORAM will start taking games/consoles without original packaging / manuals / etc which might be beneficial to some.

We'll see how this works out! To be added to the core FAQ after its newness wears off.

condition_example.png

Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade-In(s) of the Day
-= Can be found HERE =-

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure

1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games
Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 12/10/09)

Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the upc into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

(This is also an option when submitting your trades)

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv. Send on time for the best chance at success!

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but NorAm seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can!

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of NorAm.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
Maximum of 2 copies within 3 months period

I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/gamestaq/ebay/whatever.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

Can I edit a submitted trade?
Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)

I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
The truth is that NORAM can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game, it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!

trade-in promo related faq spoilered for history. promos no longer offered by amazon
---- TRADE-IN PROMO RELATED FAQ ---

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPARATED BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
Previous promo coupons and their expiration dates (NO ACTIVE PROMOS CURRENTLY):

1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oper00']I'm wondering why would you want to do that? Can't you cancel your trade-in and the make one new transaction? Unless it has something to do with the trade-in value on each transaction.[/QUOTE]

Well I have about 4 Trans IDs. I just wanted to save a little of my laziness by combining several into one box. :p Not that big of a deal.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes you can but you might get screwed like I did so you probably shouldnt. It's just a single shipping label, but multiple transaction IDs. Now the problem is you're only going to be sending in 1 package. So they can easily say well we received game X from one transaction ID but we never got game Y and Z from the other transaction ID. To be clearer they can acknowledge receipt of a single trade in and steal or "lose" any other trade ins and you'll have no proof that you ever even sent them in.[/QUOTE]

Ok right. I thought about that scenario and figured it wouldn't be worth it in the end. So I'll just have to print a few more shipping labels and use a bit more tape. :) (I have enough Amazon boxes from all the stuff I've ordered from them for the past 3 weeks.)

[quote name='xaikoflip']Do we need a complete box and manual for DS games?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about it too! I mean I could probably find the game for used cheap at GS.

As stated in the OP, "officially" you are supposed to send in the box and manual for any trade.
There have been reports of several people not sending it in and getting their credit, but EXTREME YMMV.
They seem to accept more of the older games (previous generation) without box/manuals.

Wait so is the Edd Ed and Eddy thing an error or is it because the original was some crazy package where it included some movie ticket or coupon and amazon won't except it without that movie ticket or coupon.

Thanks everyone! My first trade-in was received and properly credited. Now to figure out how to apply the credit to an open-order(marvel vs. capcom 3) or buy a giftcard using this promotional cert.

[quote name='nas6034']Thanks everyone! My first trade-in was received and properly credited. Now to figure out how to apply the credit to an open-order(marvel vs. capcom 3) or buy a giftcard using this promotional cert.[/QUOTE]
I dunno about buying a GC but for MvC3 just view the order. It should allow you to apply your GC amount to it. There's a button with your GC amount and it asks if you want to apply it.

[quote name='egonpax']Holy snikees! In for 9000!

EDIT: Seriously though, where do I find complete copies of this game?[/QUOTE]

It's down to $4.50. How much was it?

[quote name='danstabbingworth']Do I have to drop my package off at a UPS store, or can I give it to the driver when he comes for the pickup at my office?[/QUOTE]
You can give it to the driver

hm interesting, i was going to trade in bowser's inside story, and amazon had raised the trade in value to $19 this week (im sure to compete with gamestop..even though at GS you would still get less then $15 after 50%), and then today i double check before getting ready to box it up and the value jumped up again to $21. so i cancelled and resubmitted....and now a few hours later its $21.50! i think i'm going to wait to see if it goes up some more lol.

also is it just me, or is amazons trade in prices for dvds gone up as well? a lot of the tv season dvds i bought like 2 years ago are getting $5-$10, and im considering trading some in. i remember looking at dvd values months ago and they were abysmal.

Anyone had any luck trading in NFS: HP "LE" to Amazon? I know they are very specific about it being the correct bar code or whatever although I think that the "LE" is widely available and they don't have a separate listing for it. Thanks for any help.

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Anyone had any luck trading in NFS: HP "LE" to Amazon? I know they are very specific about it being the correct bar code or whatever although I think that the "LE" is widely available and they don't have a separate listing for it. Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

I think that you would still get credit for you LE version. I have a lot of experience with amazon's trade-in program and don't think that this would be a problem. If it is, then they would just send it back to you.

My experience with the trade-in program has been steller. I think that it's a top-notch service even though there are some on here that have had some negative transactions.

Quick question. I got 3 Super Smash Bros Brawl from gamestop 2 of them have black case and one has white case or else everything else is the same. Do you think I'll get rejected?

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Anyone had any luck trading in NFS: HP "LE" to Amazon? I know they are very specific about it being the correct bar code or whatever although I think that the "LE" is widely available and they don't have a separate listing for it. Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

Amazon sold them and i dont think they had separate UPCs so you should be fine.

Someone needs to add this to the OP:

type the UPC into amazon and if it brings up the game, you're good to go.

[quote name='nas6034']Quick question. I got 3 Super Smash Bros Brawl from gamestop 2 of them have black case and one has white case or else everything else is the same. Do you think I'll get rejected?[/QUOTE]

If they are not the original case, dont send them ... they will get rejected.

[quote name='ploppsdman']If they are not the original case, dont send them ... they will get rejected.[/QUOTE]

I believe you are mistaken. The UPC is the important part, not the physical case.

[quote name='confoosious']Amazon sold them and i dont think they had separate UPCs so you should be fine.

type the UPC into amazon and if it brings up the game, you're good to go.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if that's the case. I just had a game rejected as "damaged item" even though it was in perfect condition. This is the first time I've sent in games with scratches, but the funny thing is those two were accepted and the one in mint condition was rejected. The only thing I can think of is that when you enter the UPC for the game (Call of Duty: World at War) the platinum hits version comes up, but I sent in the original.

whether they accept them based on damage is a different issue.

I've found that typing in the UPC will bring up a game result. Click on that game. Click trade in and you're good to go as far was whether that is the version that noram is accepting.

[quote name='confoosious']Amazon sold them and i dont think they had separate UPCs so you should be fine.

type the UPC into amazon and if it brings up the game, you're good to go.[/QUOTE]

Great, this is just what I needed to know. I typed it in just like you said and it brought up the regular version so I think I should be good. Thanks for the help!

Have you ever traded in an original version of a game when the platinum hits version was listed for that UPC (or vice versa)? I'm just wondering if that's why it was refused so I can avoid that in future.

[quote name='yeah-yeah']I believe you are mistaken. The UPC is the important part, not the physical case.[/QUOTE]

If you send in a black gamestop case, 1, I doubt it will have any upc, and 2, they will more than likely reject it w/out even looking at the upc as I can think of 0 xbox games that come in a generic black case.

sometimes the upc on platinum hits and regular is the same.

I think what they do when they get the package is to scan the packing slip then scan the UPCs on the back of the cases. So all that matters is the upc, not what artwork is shown on Amazon.

Just to follow up on my trade in of Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition. I took the DLC paper out of the case and shipped it like that. I just got my full credit this morning. I figured it wasn't like they would check to make sure the code still worked or anything, but for some reason I was nervous that without the paper they would say it wasn't 'complete'.. especially since the TIV tanked since I locked it in lol. But all is well. Thanks for everyone's help!

so i'm thinking about trading in a few dvds for the first time. a bunch of tv season dvds i have are getting between $7-$9, and i probably will never watch them again. is noram as unpredictable with dvd tradeins as they are with games?

do you think I would be better off sending in Madden 11 in a case that has a small coffee stain and some holes in the covering, or changing cases and sending it in a case without the NFL sticker?

[quote name='alex12353']do you think I would be better off sending in Madden 11 in a case that has a small coffee stain and some holes in the covering, or changing cases and sending it in a case without the NFL sticker?[/QUOTE]

The lack of a sticker won't be a problem. I'd definitely change the case.

[quote name='ploppsdman']If you send in a black gamestop case, 1, I doubt it will have any upc, and 2, they will more than likely reject it w/out even looking at the upc as I can think of 0 xbox games that come in a generic black case.[/QUOTE]

The black case has the cover art with upc and the booklet(wii game). The white cover is an original wii cover. I am wondering if I should go to gamestop and ask them to swap 'em.

so did anyone lock in the ed edd and eddie game yesterday? do you think that noram will accept these at the $90 price or was it an error? any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='darkpice']so did anyone lock in the ed edd and eddie game yesterday? do you think that noram will accept these at the $90 price or was it an error? any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]
they will cancel all of them as soon as they get the first one in, Its not worth it b/c they can deny the game for any reason any time.

Has anybody tried turning in a college book (it was only $5), correct numbers, good condition etc then you look a few days later and they don't accept it anymore but you've already shipped it in and they deny it because of numbers. Is that normal? It's only a few bucks but still shady..

Anybody know if there's any restrictions on using your credit to buy amazon.com gift cards? BTW, amazon's doing a promo where if you buy $50 worth of amazon.com giftcards by Christmas, you get a $5 credit to your account to spend in January... seems easy enough to buy the giftcard for yourself and receive the $5 credit.

[quote name='kataztrophik']you cant buy gift cards with your credit.[/QUOTE]

Ah that sucks. Luckily, I plan on buying a big ticket item in January so charging the $50 giftcard to my debit won't be a big deal. Anybody see any reason why buying an amazon.com gift card for yourself wouldn't work?

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Ah that sucks. Luckily, I plan on buying a big ticket item in January so charging the $50 giftcard to my debit won't be a big deal. Anybody see any reason why buying an amazon.com gift card for yourself wouldn't work?[/QUOTE]

Because you can't buy gift cards with credit?

[quote name='darkpice']so did anyone lock in the ed edd and eddie game yesterday? do you think that noram will accept these at the $90 price or was it an error? any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

They need to do something about this. I don't mind them canceling trade submissions that were some sort of mistake (though they seem to be having a lot of those recently), but waiting till the first one gets in, which means a lot of others are on the way (especially those of us on the West Coast), is pretty crappy. They need to have someone review all the trade-in submissions for the day and figure out what was a mistake and cancel them ASAP. Yeah, I know there are a lot probably, but really all they have to do is filter for any games over $50 to look for the outliers.

For what its worth, I did get $71.xx credit for an F1 2009 Wii game I sent in a few weeks ago. That was somewhat of a surprise, but the game does sell for $80-$90 used on eBay so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility (like the $182 for Let's Draw ;)).

Yeah I locked it in for fun. I can't seem to find it anywhere with the full box and manual anyways.
That is a crazy mistake though. Ah well. Here's to hoping one magically falls in my lap.

On occasion they do honor at least some of these mistakes, but it's a total crapshoot. I think it's considerably more likely when it's further away from $100 - I've had a few buy from gamestop for $7 trade for $40 type things. It does almost always seem to be out of print DS games though (on the same day as Ed Edd Eddy there was another DS game called Dinosaur King trading in for $60).

For anyone that traded in Battlefield 2 UE from the Amazon deal, did they accept them? I traded in 2 copies and they are sending one back as "incomplete" which is completely untrue I didnt even use any codes. So now 2 of my last 3 trade ins they've screwed with me (they "never received" another game). Nice. Revenge will be mine =)

TIV on Mario and Luigi Partners in Time is $22 today, and I'm thinking about biting on it -- saves me the hassle of dealing with ebay.

Quick edit -- I was going to sell it on ebay but the prices vary wildly -- 10 bucks for a sealed copy up to 45 for a mint open copy. Anyone with any idea why the discrepancy?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']For anyone that traded in Battlefield 2 UE from the Amazon deal, did they accept them? I traded in 2 copies and they are sending one back as "incomplete" which is completely untrue I didnt even use any codes. So now 2 of my last 3 trade ins they've screwed with me (they "never received" another game). Nice. Revenge will be mine =)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I traded 2 of them in too. I didn't even include the page with the codes and they took them no problem. Sorry to hear yours didn't get accepted..

Do I need the clear plastic slipcover (goes over the original artwork/case) for the PS3 Dante's Inferno Divine Edition to be accepted by Amazon? The copy I have is complete aside from that, but I thought there was a slipcover that I don't have.

Same goes for all slipcover's really, ie, Fallout GOTY etc.

Didn't see that in the OP, so sorry if I missed it.

[quote name='gr8gazo']Yeah, I traded 2 of them in too. I didn't even include the page with the codes and they took them no problem. Sorry to hear yours didn't get accepted..[/QUOTE]
Hmm well that figures. I really think they were screwing with me because I raised hell with a previous trade in they screwed me on. Anyway Amazon more than compensated me and I'm done with Noram. Hopefully Amazon will drop them soon enough.

[quote name='yeah-yeah']TIV on Mario and Luigi Partners in Time is $22 today, and I'm thinking about biting on it -- saves me the hassle of dealing with ebay.

Quick edit -- I was going to sell it on ebay but the prices vary wildly -- 10 bucks for a sealed copy up to 45 for a mint open copy. Anyone with any idea why the discrepancy?[/QUOTE]

hong kong

[quote name='backseatdog']hong kong[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Maybe I should put my copy up on ebay. If it were a 5-7 dollar difference I'd probably stick with Amazon, but if 40+ is the going rate I'll put the effort in. Thanks!

[quote name='dino88']I'm not sure if that's the case. I just had a game rejected as "damaged item" even though it was in perfect condition. This is the first time I've sent in games with scratches, but the funny thing is those two were accepted and the one in mint condition was rejected. The only thing I can think of is that when you enter the UPC for the game (Call of Duty: World at War) the platinum hits version comes up, but I sent in the original.[/QUOTE]

i just sent in the non-PH version of world at war, i hope it isnt rejected, but this is making me think it will be. ill let you know dino.

wow tivs dropping all over. wish i would have locked more in anticipation of bbv drops. oh well. god of war 3 is going down to 13.25 and dante's inferno and ufc undisputed 2010 dropped from 16 to 10 each, argh, oh wellz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back