CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Interesting TIVs
please post date+time / console / title / tiv

Long Term

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------

condition stuff seemingly pulled back by amazon, spoilered until I can reorg
Notice 4/14/11: New shenanigans abound! There is now a condition field for all trades - all trades are set to "Good" and may be determined to be worse than that ("Acceptable") or better ("Like New"). During the trade-in confirmation process you may choose whether to have an item in worse condition returned to you or just processed at the lower value. It does appear that this might mean that NORAM will start taking games/consoles without original packaging / manuals / etc which might be beneficial to some.

We'll see how this works out! To be added to the core FAQ after its newness wears off.

condition_example.png

Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade-In(s) of the Day
-= Can be found HERE =-

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure

1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games
Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 12/10/09)

Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the upc into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

(This is also an option when submitting your trades)

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv. Send on time for the best chance at success!

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but NorAm seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can!

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of NorAm.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
Maximum of 2 copies within 3 months period

I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/gamestaq/ebay/whatever.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

Can I edit a submitted trade?
Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)

I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
The truth is that NORAM can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game, it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!

trade-in promo related faq spoilered for history. promos no longer offered by amazon
---- TRADE-IN PROMO RELATED FAQ ---

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPARATED BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
Previous promo coupons and their expiration dates (NO ACTIVE PROMOS CURRENTLY):

1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (coupon exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (coupon exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Last edited by a moderator:
So fucking stupid... Amazon rejected Enslaved PS3 because it wasn't their sku on record. The fucking game has 3-5 different sku's depending on what retailer it came from.

How long does it usually take to get items back?

[quote name='mgford11']So fucking stupid... Amazon rejected Enslaved PS3 because it wasn't their sku on record. The fucking game has 3-5 different sku's depending on what retailer it came from.

How long does it usually take to get items back?[/QUOTE]

Only like 3 different people told you this.

Always type the UPC into the search. It's really very easy to determine whether your game is the right one.

Yeah, it's not like I didn't hear people's comments - but you'd think the world's leading e-retailer would know how to process a product which has an alternate sku. Basically, if it didn't come from amazon, they don't want it back.

[quote name='mgford11']Yeah, it's not like I didn't hear people's comments - but you'd think the world's leading e-retailer would know how to process a product which has an alternate sku. Basically, if it didn't come from amazon, they don't want it back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. But I guess it's an inventory issue. They know exactly what version they have and don't have to worry about their checkin monkeys being confused. Or when they sell it they know which version it is and don't have to create a new listing on Amazon for it.

I understand why they do it. But it's pretty f'ing lame. Especially when others handle alternate UPCs just fine.

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah, it's pretty stupid. But I guess it's an inventory issue. They know exactly what version they have and don't have to worry about their checkin monkeys being confused. Or when they sell it they know which version it is and don't have to create a new listing on Amazon for it.

I understand why they do it. But it's pretty f'ing lame. Especially when others handle alternate UPCs just fine.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point of frustration as well. Thanks for that little bit of empathy, I was just hoping I could blow some more money at amazon. I guess I'm more upset I can't buy more stuff to feed my amazon addiction.

[quote name='mgford11']Yeah, it's not like I didn't hear people's comments - but you'd think the world's leading e-retailer would know how to process a product which has an alternate sku. Basically, if it didn't come from amazon, they don't want it back.[/QUOTE]

i know this doesn't make a difference, but Amazon contracts a 3rd party (NorAm), that actually processes these trade ins. you would think amazon would get on NorAm.

also, took me about 5-7 days to get my returned item back from NorAm. they shipped it ups ground.

I don't want to start a new thread with this info, so forgive the OTness:

a quick psa - looks like those who preordered MvC3 at amazon with the dead rising 2 50% coupon and had their order upgraded to the SE might still have the original 50% coupon still on their account. I was able to order a new copy for half off yesterday. after I placed that order the promo was gone.

ymmv. please carry on with your regularly scheduled topic.

[quote name='Rozz']Gamestop.com usually places those stickers on games to cover up cracks on the disc spindles. The disc might actually have a crack underneath the sticker.[/QUOTE]

I peeled off the sticker and there wasnt any cracks, there was however a spot where it peeled off part of the top label because those stickers are impossible to get off. I had to get a hair dryer to heat up the glue to even get the stupid thing off.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I peeled off the sticker and there wasnt any cracks, there was however a spot where it peeled off part of the top label because those stickers are impossible to get off. I had to get a hair dryer to heat up the glue to even get the stupid thing off.[/QUOTE]

You sure that spot wasn't already there before you peeled it off? Gamestop uses those stickers to cover up stuff like that on the discs. That's why most games you order from them don't contain those stickers.

So far im made $87 trading in 5 games to Amazon.
Even made a little extra then what i paid.
Like them way better than GAmestop

[quote name='Rozz']You sure that spot wasn't already there before you peeled it off? Gamestop uses those stickers to cover up stuff like that on the discs. That's why most games you order from them don't contain those stickers.[/QUOTE]

Its hard to say. I didn't see anything stuck to the sticker after I peeled it off but it also is just far enough away from the center that I feel like it would have been sticking out from the side and the sticker wouldn't have covered it all. The closest gamestop that has it is like a 30 minute drive so I haven't decided what to do about the stupid thing yet.

tried searching for this to no avail
how do I print the packaging slip/label for a trade that expired today?
I know someone posted a cut and paste method...
thanks in advance

never mind, figured it out...

I got those pesky stickers off and thanks for the help. I read back a few posts and saw that there was a problem with copies of Enslaved getting accepted. I guess I will have to wait and see what Noram does.

On another note, I have a copy of Mass Effect 2 that I would like to trade in. I bought it used from Game Stop and it came in a standard XBox 360 case. Both discs are crammed onto the right side holder. If I send it in this way do you think Noram will accept? I have no idea what the actual real case looks like for this game so any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='adriley313']So far im made $87 trading in 5 games to Amazon.
Even made a little extra then what i paid.
Like them way better than GAmestop[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I keep track of all my purchases and accounts in Quicken. Due to this site, Amazon's trade in program, and various deals, in the past year (2010) and including Jan and Feb of this year, I spent a net of $9 on games, while adding 7 games to my collection (i.e., games I might not trade in). :lol:

[quote name='confoosious']the actual case has a flap in the middle for the second disc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I think I will try to sent it to Noram and see what they say.

I know this was stated in the OP but if I have the original version of a game instead of the "greatest hits" that is shown on the site, will they deny that? Does anyone have any exeperience doing that?

[quote name='orbit18']I know this was stated in the OP but if I have the original version of a game instead of the "greatest hits" that is shown on the site, will they deny that? Does anyone have any exeperience doing that?[/QUOTE]

As long as the UPC is the same you should be good.

[quote name='$hady']Locked in $40 on Bulletstorm TIV i'll have it beat by the time it needs shipped next tuesday. Used the code so i'll just rent it during the early beta. Turned out to be a free rental and code buying at release. :)[/QUOTE]

damn i should probably do this too since almost no one on my friends list plays bulletstorm and im going to pick up the pc version down the line anyway when i build my new pc

only reason im thinking about keeping it is due to the beta and wanting to unlock the flaming lancer/gold lancer/coles outfit

I didn't see this answered in the FAQ - if I want to trade in a game that comes with an online access code on the back of the manual (i.e. EA Sports games starting with Tiger Woods 2011), if I redeem that code, will this invalidate my trade or am I good to go with sending it in? Anyone have experience with this? I apologize if this question was answered somewhere in the 123 pages of this thread. Thanks!

[quote name='Indiansfan008']I didn't see this answered in the FAQ - if I want to trade in a game that comes with an online access code on the back of the manual (i.e. EA Sports games starting with Tiger Woods 2011), if I redeem that code, will this invalidate my trade or am I good to go with sending it in? Anyone have experience with this? I apologize if this question was answered somewhere in the 123 pages of this thread. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I sent in Madden 11 with a used access code and they accepted it. Also worked for NCAA football 11. They don't check it. I just made to sure include it still just in case.

[quote name='Indiansfan008']I didn't see this answered in the FAQ - if I want to trade in a game that comes with an online access code on the back of the manual (i.e. EA Sports games starting with Tiger Woods 2011), if I redeem that code, will this invalidate my trade or am I good to go with sending it in? Anyone have experience with this? I apologize if this question was answered somewhere in the 123 pages of this thread. Thanks![/QUOTE]

You're fine. They don't check it and anyone buying used should expect the code to to be used.

Looks like NBA Jam (360) is the special of the day at $21. I think that's the best we'll see for a while. It was $25.50 a few weeks back and I stupidly didn't trade it then. I can see Jam hitting $19.99 very soon...

I briefly went through about 40 pages trying to find an answer... I'm sure someone's probably done this before:

Will it matter if I submit two separate trade-ins, packaged together, but with their individual packaging slips attached to the appropriate games?

One game's value is lower than when I submitted, and the other I just set up, so I can't combine them.

[quote name='Rhett']I briefly went through about 40 pages trying to find an answer... I'm sure someone's probably done this before:

Will it matter if I submit two separate trade-ins, packaged together, but with their individual packaging slips attached to the appropriate games?

One game's value is lower than when I submitted, and the other I just set up, so I can't combine them.[/QUOTE]

it's probably safer to send it separately since they have separate tracking numbers. who knows what will happen, NorAm may claim you never sent one of them.

[quote name='Rhett']I briefly went through about 40 pages trying to find an answer... I'm sure someone's probably done this before:

One game's value is lower than when I submitted, and the other I just set up, so I can't combine them.[/QUOTE]

its been stated that its not a wise decision. As it leaves you with no record of sending something. Just send two packages to be safe.

According to the FAQ on Amazon: "If you want to trade-in additional items, you can create another trade-in and send it in the same packaging box with the previously submitted trade-in items. Make sure to include separate packing slips for all the trade-ins submitted."

I've done this once and had a successful trade in. Though as edson13 said, it probably is safer to send each transaction separately.

Thanks for the replies, pewpewpew, edson13, and frpilot.

I'll make sure to keep them separated for safety, then.

Just wish they'd deposit or get back to me on the last thing I sent in already. -.-

Last time I wait until the last minute to send something in, heh. Usually get it all done within a week, but UPS took its sweet time this time around.

argh, my twoworlds 2 tiv is locked in to be sent off today but im so close to plat... im gonna try to finish it up n send it by monday. wish me luck they give me 36.75tiv and not 25...

[quote name='Velo214']argh, my twoworlds 2 tiv is locked in to be sent off today but im so close to plat... im gonna try to finish it up n send it by monday. wish me luck they give me 36.75tiv and not 25...[/QUOTE]
That's why it's so much easier to dump stuff you know you'll never play again when you don't worry about getting trophies.:razz: :booty:

lol oops , my copy of Metroid other m has 5 days to get to NH from MA before the credit expires , hopefully it goes through.

Also sent in Marvel vs Capcom 3, $39.75 :D , if this all goes through, then my 3DS will be payed off.

Locked in a TIV of $41.75 for a SFIV Blanka Fight Pad. I bought one new when they came out at Best Buy and ended up never opening it. Should I send it in unopened or could that get me rejected. Usually if I have new games I just open them before sending. This comes in plastic packaging which would pretty much get destroyed if I tried to cut it open.

I sent a few PS3 games still wrapped the other day and they were accepted fine. I also sent a rock band usb hub in the plastic once and it was accepted w/ no issues...

Wow, they (and UPS) are slower than ever now.

I mailed a set of games in on the 24th of Feb. They were delivered on March 3rd. Still no indication of receipt by NorAm (other than the UPS tracking info of course).

I sure miss the days when they printed USPS media mail labels for you (back before USPS excluded video games) and NorAm processed same day as receipt. Even all the way across the country the total time from shipping to credit was only 4 or 5 days. Now it is 10+...

[quote name='io']Wow, they (and UPS) are slower than ever now.

I mailed a set of games in on the 24th of Feb. They were delivered on March 3rd. Still no indication of receipt by NorAm (other than the UPS tracking info of course).

I sure miss the days when they printed USPS media mail labels for you (back before USPS excluded video games) and NorAm processed same day as receipt. Even all the way across the country the total time from shipping to credit was only 4 or 5 days. Now it is 10+...[/QUOTE]

To get credit, it takes 3 business days from when they receive it is my experience.

[quote name='confoosious']To get credit, it takes 3 business days from when they receive it is my experience.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it is that way now, but a year ago it was same day as receipt almost every time. Occasionally they would slack and it would be the next day (and yeah, it included Sat/Sun). They were pretty slow when I sent stuff in Nov/Dec, too, but it was never more than 3-4 days and I'm at 3+ right now.

you're only at 2 business days after receipt. They don't work sundays. You'll probably get your credit tomorrow.

My last few trade ins have all been 3 days after delivery.

Yes, they are slow as balls now. Probably due to increased traffic?

Gazelle is still the fastest -- 1 day after receipt.

Best Buy takes forever.

I also sent a package that was received on March 3rd. It states 1:27 AM PST, so I am also not sure how accurate that can be. But as you two just discussed, I expect everything to be credited by Tuesday since it will have been 3 business days.

EDIT: Got my credit today. So 3 business days it is.

I sent some stuff on Feb. 23 and it got there last Monday(Feb. 28) and I got my credit on Wednesday(March 2), so it doesn't seem to be taking any longer than usual, for me.

Ugh they always seem to take their sweet time checking in a game when I need the credit on my account ASAP.

Had my game since Friday morning and still no credit and I wanted it to pay off my Dragon Age II SE order.

[quote name='theking20']lol oops , my copy of Metroid other m has 5 days to get to NH from MA before the credit expires , hopefully it goes through.

Also sent in Marvel vs Capcom 3, $39.75 :D , if this all goes through, then my 3DS will be payed off.[/QUOTE]

It's completely irrelevant how long it takes to get there once you've turned it in to UPS. That's on them. I've turned in many games on the last day I could trade them in, and as long as they are received/post marked by the date, you're fine in every case.

Sent in LBP2 and Dance Central and they were both fine but my ds lite got rejected. I figured they'd have some issue with it as all I had was the charger and the system. Really not worth selling on ebay because it has three dead pixels and has the classic terrible hinge from the early ds lites.

[quote name='aem']Locked in a TIV of $41.75 for a SFIV Blanka Fight Pad. I bought one new when they came out at Best Buy and ended up never opening it. Should I send it in unopened or could that get me rejected. Usually if I have new games I just open them before sending. This comes in plastic packaging which would pretty much get destroyed if I tried to cut it open.[/QUOTE]

Wow we have one of these behind the counter for 20 used, I may have to buy it and flip it...

Have anyone trade in a ps3 before? I dont have the original box anymore. Probably not gonna be able to find the manual either. Will they still accept it? Im not not even sure on who to contact to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back