Official Amazon Trade-In FAQ 4.0 - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

Hey trade-in pals! SENDING THINGS IN DISC / CARTRIDGE ONLY / GENERIC CASE NO MANUAL / ANYTHING BUT COMPLETE COULD RESULT IN REJECTION. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. YOU MIGHT GET ACCEPTED, YOU MIGHT NOT. NO ONE KNOWS. THERE ARE NO HARD AND FAST RULES. IF IT IS ACCEPTED, IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY ONLY BE CONSIDERED "ACCEPTABLE." RISK YOUR TIME AND EFFORT AT YOUR PERIL!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I'm getting an acceptance rate of about one per day; it makes me think some supervisor is standing around with a glass of absinthe next to a couple of dumptruck loads of games...while the one responsible for the glitch is made to scan each item and recite its TIV with tears in their eyes.[/QUOTE]

Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------
Useful links:
-- BlueLobstah
-- CheapAssGamer
THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s video game trade-in program. Conspiracy theories about NORAM smashing games before sending them back / stealing children / sneezing and touching public door handles / etc welcome, but try to avoid going nutso. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

Trade-In Procedure

1. SELECT ITEMS: Search for items to trade in. Your trade-in items must meet the product eligibility criteria.
2. SHIP GAMES FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. GET A GIFT CARD: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games
Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
note to self: look up new address
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 06/07/2011)
Can I post a question on this thread?
  • Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.
Can I edit this FAQ? (updated 6/7/11)
  • You bet! Up top there is a section for notable TIVs - feel free to add anything in there (and if you can remember, clean up after yourself in a few days when the TIV has undoubtedly dropped). You can edit the FAQ too, please just make sure it's useful and well formatted! Thanks!
Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
  • The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.
What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
  • Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.
Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
  • Yes.
Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
  • Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.
Can I put separate trades in to a single box? (updated 6/7/11)
  • Sure, and they'll likely be accepted just fine. However, it isn't recommended since you would only have proof that you sent one of the trades (whichever mailing label you used). So it can be pretty risky.
Can I send in sealed games?
  • Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.
Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
  • UPS Ground already provides you with tracking information, and I imagine you could get some sort of insurance added at a UPS store or location if you were so inclined.
I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
  • Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
    NorAm International
    22 Hampshire Dr
    Hudson, NH 03051
    (This is also an option when submitting your trades)
When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
  • You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv. Send on time for the best chance at success!
Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
  • Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history or just submit a new one to use the link), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.
How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
  • From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.
How long does the "processing" status usually take? (Updated 6/8/11)
  • Usually a day or with little delay at all, but the longest reported days so far is 4.
My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
  • People have received credit on a Saturday.
I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 6/9/11)
  • While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.

It should be noted that with the new condition requirements (see later in the FAQ), you may be able to send an item in missing some or all of the required items (manual / cover art / case) and still have it accepted in "Acceptable" condition.
I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
  • The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but NorAm seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can!
My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
  • This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.
My game came with DLC codes and I used them. Will my game be accepted? (Updated 12/28/11)
  • It is expected that included DLC codes have already been redeemed, so you should be fine. It is a kindness however if you have no use for it to not redeem it and let the next lucky soul who buys it from awd or wherever have a crack at it. Up to you!
My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
  • It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the UPC into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.
I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
  • If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is very YMMV.
The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
  • This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of NorAm.
I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
  • Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.
Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
  • Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.
How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
  • Maximum of 2 copies within 3 a month period.
I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
  • Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).
Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
  • It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.
So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
  • Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people. This is probably moot for most folks now with the per account / address trade-in limit.
Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
  • Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/gamestaq/ebay/whatever. Also, not a question.
What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
  • The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.
    LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.
Can I edit a submitted trade?
  • Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.
Can I use my credit on items that are not video game-related?
  • Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.
Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
  • According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.
Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
  • Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011[/URL]). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)
I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
  • The truth is that NORAM can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game (or for a PS2 - just ask io!), it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!
What's all this item condition nonsense? And how can I get screwed over by it? (updated 6/9/11)
  • We're still kinda sussing out the details surrounding the new item condition portion of Amazon Trade-Ins, but it looks like there's a couple things to consider:
    • Good Condition eligibility (games):
    • - The video game, original manufacturer packaging and all original elements are included, but shows wear from normal use
      - Game still plays perfectly
      - Disc may have light scratches and other elements may have minor damage
      - Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)

[*]Acceptable eligibility (games):

- Game still plays perfectly
      - Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)
      - Item may be missing or have irreparable damage to one or all of the following: case, manual, artwork, bundled accessories, UPC

[*]Note that a game will almost certainly not be accepted if it meets any of these conditions:

- Game does not play perfectly
      - Disc is cracked
      - Marked Not for Resale (or is otherwise marked not for sale)
    Consoles/accessories have some slightly different criteria, but the idea is the same.
Did it seriously just ask me if I wanted my game / other item returned if they refuse to give me credit for it? (updated 6/9/11)
  • Yes, that just happened.

Unless you're purposefully sending them things you deem to be trash, please remember to choose the option that has them return your item to you during the checkout phase.
Who is AFS? (updated 6/9/11)
  • Not sure yet, but that's the name on the trade-in shipping labels now instead of NORAM. May just be NORAM with a different name. This will be updated as we learn more.
Post away!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boogie4114']I re-use all the boxes I get from Gamefly shipments and just tape the new label over the original but if you don't have any go to your local post office and get small or medium flatrate priority mail boxes which should be free.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure this is illegal

[quote name='KtMack23']Pretty sure this is illegal[/QUOTE]

What does he mean by gamefly shipments? Like when they send you a game you want to own or the little envelops for just a game disc? Because I've never used Keep before.

[quote name='predseth']Using Priority Mail boxes for non-Priority Mail (i.e. UPS) shipments is illegal.[/QUOTE]

Cue the dumbasses who will argue with you and tell you that it's not.

Well the feds haven't knocked on his door yet... So... And shouldn't it not matter? The labels show what service its getting. UPS isn't going to deliver Gamefly. Wish they did..

[quote name='superhippy1986']Well the feds haven't knocked on his door yet... So... And shouldn't it not matter? The labels show what service its getting. [/QUOTE]

It's on the USPS website. Priority-labeled envelopes and packaging are for Priority use only.

Turning them inside out is considered re-purposing them and is against the USPS guidelines.

Ultimately, every time someone misuses Priority packaging, all of us end up paying higher postage rates because the cost is passed on to the consumer.

So don't do it.

[quote name='superhippy1986']So is it bad that I use the packages amazon ships to me to ship trade in items?[/QUOTE]

That's rather different than grabbing new boxes from the Post Office and using them to ship stuff using UPS.

-unrelated-
I can't remember, do you get a notification email when your items are done being "processed"?

USPS is full of stupidness.

Id like to see UPS say its criminal to turn insideout their boxes to reship them. No big brother standing behind him.

Stupid is stupid.

My guess is this isn't criminal. If it is read above. If its not keep turning those boxes inside out. What the fuck do you care about USPS rasing rates ,you're beating that by reusing the boxes. Let the imbecile who rides the high horse get stuck paying extra so long as it legal not criminal.

Which I'm pretty sure its not criminal I think the worse that happens is you're packaged is returned. I don't even think you pay a fine.

[quote name='superhippy1986']So is it bad that I use the packages amazon ships to me to ship trade in items?[/QUOTE]

No. Although you should technically cross out the Amazon logos because you aren't Amazon.

As for the USPS boxes, priority mail boxes are only for priority mail. The USPS is not obligated to give you boxes. The fact that they provide boxes for a relatively inexpensive service is only a good thing for people who don't want the hassle of weighing items. You're not entitled to boxes just because the USPS makes them.

[quote name='needler420']USPS is full of stupidness.

Id like to see UPS say its criminal to turn insideout their boxes to reship them. No big brother standing behind him.

Stupid is stupid.

My guess is this isn't criminal. If it is read above. If its not keep turning those boxes inside out. What the fuck do you care about USPS rasing rates ,you're beating that by reusing the boxes. Let the imbecile who rides the high horse get stuck paying extra so long as it legal not criminal.

Which I'm pretty sure its not criminal I think the worse that happens is you're packaged is returned. I don't even think you pay a fine.[/QUOTE]

I care about increasing rates because I'm not a dumb:fuck:. Why do you feel entitled to boxes that aren't yours?

[quote name='blcklblskt']No. Although you should technically cross out the Amazon logos because you aren't Amazon.

As for the USPS boxes, priority mail boxes are only for priority mail. The USPS is not obligated to give you boxes. The fact that they provide boxes for a relatively inexpensive service is only a good thing for people who don't want the hassle of weighing items. You're not entitled to boxes just because the USPS makes them.[/QUOTE]

They should just charge for the box then.

And I don't feel entitled to free boxes. I never ship ever using those free boxes I always pay for mine. I'm just calling stupid out.

I think it's one thing if, say, you are RE-using (and thus recycling) one of those packages/boxes and tape over it...because the alternative is just throwing it away. But on the other hand, if you're actually going in the post office and taking their new envelopes/boxes for another purpose other than what it's intended for, that definitely IS wrong.

I never bother crossing out the one amazon logo on them. But I do make sure to rip most of the previous label off so its unreadable.

You know I see envelops at walmart for a dollar and some cents everyday.

[quote name='superhippy1986']I never bother crossing out the one amazon logo on them. But I do make sure to rip most of the previous label off so its unreadable.

You know I see envelops at walmart for a dollar and some cents everyday.[/QUOTE]

I don't even think there is any law or TOS stopping you from shipping items that are branded with a company.

Its not like some USPS investigator is going to knock on you're door and say excuse me you're not amazon.

Though I'm sure their are copyright laws protecting companies brands if you were to abuse it.

Fas as I know recently when squareenix shipped their rewards prizes to their members for highest tier package they sent in walmart branded boxes. That's what everyone got theirs in a walmart box from square enix. I'm pretty dam sure squareenix didn't get walmarts permission for it.

[quote name='needler420']I don't even think there is any law or TOS stopping you from shipping items that are branded with a company.

Its not like some USPS investigator is going to knock on you're door and say excuse me you're not amazon.

Though I'm sure their are copyright laws protecting companies brands if you were to abuse it.

Fas as I know recently when squareenix shipped their rewards prizes to their members for highest tier package they sent in walmart branded boxes. That's what everyone got theirs in a walmart box from square enix. I'm pretty dam sure squareenix didn't get walmarts permission for it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how UPS or Amazon even entered into this discussion. We were talking about USPS Priority.

This is directly from the USPS FAQ page (bold and underlines are my emphasis):
Using/Reusing Boxes

What is the proper way to reuse a box?
Recycling and re-using packaging is good for the environment, but it has to be done correctly to be sent through the mail. Re-used boxes and containers that once held liquor, wine, beer, cosmetics or cleaning supplies must have markings completely removed or obliterated. If they still display markings associated with hazardous, prohibited or restricted materials, United States Postal Service® employees are required to handle the item as if the markings reflect the contents. For the safety of employees, customers and the public, such an item will be removed from the mailstream and the sender will be responsible for retrieving it.

Using Express Mail® service or Priority Mail® service envelopes for other mail
If any Express Mail service or Priority Mail service packaging or packaging supplies e.g., Priority Mail tape to seal a Parcel Post package, are used on any other class of mail, the applicable Express Mail or Priority Mail price will be charged.

Misuse may be a violation of federal law.
Turning the packaging inside out to conceal the Priority Mail / Express Mail insignia is specific misuse that is not allowed.

Any matter mailed in these free boxes is charged the appropriate Express Mail or Priority Mail price, regardless of how the packaging is reconfigured (including being turned inside out, cut, shrunk, enlarged, etc.) or how the markings are obliterated.

Mail dropped in a Collection Box receptacle using inappropriate packaging (including, for example, mailing Priority Mail items in an Express Mail box) is either:

Sent on as insufficient postage mail OR
Returned to the sender.
Treatment of this mail is based on the specific case as decided by the Post Office™ facility handling the mailpiece.

Note: The USPS® provides some packaging and supplies free of charge for:

Priority Mail® (Domestic) items
Express Mail® (Domestic) items
Priority Mail International® items
Express Mail International® (EMI) items
Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG) items
Using boxes that are ordered at The Postal Store® for other uses
The terms of Agreement for the use of United States Postal Service shipping supplies is as follows: I understand that Express Mail service, Priority Mail service, Global Express Guaranteed, Express Mail International and Priority Mail International packaging is the property of the United States Postal Service and is provided solely for sending Express Mail, Priority Mail, Global Express Guaranteed, Express Mail International and Priority Mail International.
Misuse may be a violation of federal law.

I LMAO one day when this guy came in USPS with a Priority box flipped inside out. He came up and requested 1st class and didn't realize it said Priority on the inside. The worker told him he was not allowed to ship the item like that. Thats the reason they started printing Priority on the inside. People getting free boxes.

How can you miss all those words. It's not like Priority is written once on the inside.

[quote name='Bumslie']I LMAO one day when this guy came in USPS with a Priority box flipped inside out. He came up and requested 1st class and didn't realize it said Priority on the inside. The worker told him he was not allowed to ship the item like that. Thats the reason they started printing Priority on the inside. People getting free boxes.

How can you miss all those words. It's not like Priority is written once on the inside.[/QUOTE]

Someone sent me a box from eBay like that. They printed out a first-class mail shipping label over a turned out priority box that clearly read "priority mail" all over it. How that made it across the country without any issues is a mystery to me.

[quote name='Rozz']Someone sent me a box from eBay like that. They printed out a first-class mail shipping label over a turned out priority box that clearly read "priority mail" all over it. How that made it across the country without any issues is a mystery to me.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you bought something from the same guy from my post office. He could be back to his old ways.

See I wasn't aware that the inside of the box was marked. Which makes sense.

Though I don't even get how its possible to turn it inside out if the box is marked priorty all over it. Unless the USPS is dumb enough to ignore their own rules and still take it.

You'd think for being marked you wouldn't even be able to use them with other carrier services.

[quote name='needler420']See I wasn't aware that the inside of the box was marked. Which makes sense.

Though I don't even get how its possible to turn it inside out if the box is marked priorty all over it. Unless the USPS is dumb enough to ignore their own rules and still take it.

You'd think for being marked you wouldn't even be able to use them with other carrier services.[/QUOTE]
Some people go the extra step to cover the box with brown wrapping paper...but, yeah I see those inside out boxes at UPS and FedEx places all the time.

I would think that a CAG would have so many boxes from incoming shipments from Amazon, Newegg, etc. that they would never need to do that.

[quote name='klimb22']Some people go the extra step to cover the box with brown wrapping paper...but, yeah I see those inside out boxes at UPS and FedEx places all the time.

I would think that a CAG would have so many boxes from incoming shipments from Amazon, Newegg, etc. that they would never need to do that.[/QUOTE]

That's my case.

In which case I still call the USPS stupid. Not only for making such a stupid law but for making it so unregulated. Apparently from examples above their stupid ass take the package anyway. Or have poor ass vision you're pick.

Its one thing if the person covers the box entirely where resources and time aren't possible to regulate but the examples given above the USPS deserves it.

They should just charge for the box instead.

I just looked at some shipping boxes I had in my shipping area and small flat rate boxes are branded completely. You would have to cover the entire box.

The medium flat rate box isn't marked at all and could be flipped inside out.

[quote name='confoosious']Shut up already.[/QUOTE]

No. I don't like the USPS UPS is better.

You're mad because the USPS is too stupid to regulate their own law lol.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Nice, Buffy Xbox and Spyro PS1 both went back up to 30. :)[/QUOTE]

wow am i glad i visited this thread, i have a great condition buffy just submitted trade in $30 is incredible

[quote name='KtMack23']Ps1 Frogger is at $30 TIV. GO GO GO[/QUOTE]
Already done days ago; I'm just waiting for the Like New copy I bought for ~$6 to arrive before sending it to Amazon. :bouncy:

Three of my trades were approved today (Mega Man Zero 2 for $21, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee for $30, and two copies of Champion Motorcross 2001 featuring Ricky Carmichael for $24.10 total)...and so it begins. :cool:

Bought $37 worth of games and locked them in for a $90 trade in value lol

Edit: I locked them all in separately, can I send them in one box?

[quote name='KtMack23']Bought $37 worth of games and locked them in for a $90 trade in value lol

Edit: I locked them all in separately, can I send them in one box?[/QUOTE]

You realize you won't have the games in time. By the time you have them you will have to submit another trade in.

Which by then prices will change.

I just had some drop on me and some go up.

My goldeneye just dropped less then half of when I locked it in and its still processing. You took a major risk. Prices are favorable atm and fluctuating very quickly. What you see now is far from stable.

This list I'm going to post is going to make it even worse for you.

I thought about doing the same thing but backed out as its too risky.

What Iv thought about instead is sending most of my games in that I can buy back cheaped. Even if its only $3-4 profit you're buying the game back.

Games with $30 TIV CIB and $21 TIV cart only

N64
Diddy knog 64
Donkey kong 64
Doom 64
Kirby the crystal shards
castlevania 64

Ps1
Final fantasy VII
parasite eve
parasite eve II
threads of fate
Grandia
Dragon warrior VII

SNES
Super mario world
The legend of zelda a link to the past
Super mario kart
super mario rpg
super metroid
Kirby super star

NES
mario bros 2

GBA
Super mario advance 4: super mario bros 3
Mario kart super circuit
metroid fusion
kirby knightmare in dream land
castlevania aria of sorrow
castlevania harmony of dissonance

Gamecube
super mario sunshine
The legend of zelda the wind waker

Gameboy/GBC
super mario land
super mario bros deluxe
metroid II
Kirby's dream land II

[quote name='needler420']Games with $30 TIV CIB and $21 TIV cart only

N64
Diddy knog 64
Donkey kong 64
Doom 64
Kirby the crystal shards
castlevania 64

Ps1
Final fantasy VII
parasite eve
parasite eve II
threads of fate
Grandia
Dragon warrior VII

SNES
Super mario world
The legend of zelda a link to the past
Super mario kart
super mario rpg
super metroid
Kirby super star

NES
mario bros 2

GBA
Super mario advance 4: super mario bros 3
Mario kart super circuit
metroid fusion
kirby knightmare in dream land
castlevania aria of sorrow
castlevania harmony of dissonance

Gamecube
super mario sunshine
The legend of zelda the wind waker

Gameboy/GBC
super mario land
super mario bros deluxe
metroid II
Kirby's dream land II[/QUOTE]
Thanks
The value will go down to $.25 in 3 2 .....

[quote name='209chromatic']Thanks
The value will go down to $.25 in 3 2 .....[/QUOTE]

I know. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have my prices locked in and I PMd this to friends before hand.

[quote name='Toss']Yes[/QUOTE]

No. I'm only shutting up because I have nothing else to say. Not because you told me to.:bouncy::lol:

[quote name='62t']The SNES games are easily worth more than $30 if they are CIB[/QUOTE]

Yeah with CIB games you're best off sticking to private sales. Same for the sought after carts.

Super mario rpg
and conkers bad fur day

are good examples you'd get more in private sales loose or CIB. though TIV on CBFD dropped to $4 from $30 yesterday.

[quote name='needler420']No. I'm only shutting up because I have nothing else to say. Not because you told me to.:bouncy::lol:

Yeah with CIB games you're best off sticking to private sales. Same for the sought after carts.

Super mario rpg
and conkers bad fur day

are good examples you'd get more in private sales loose or CIB. though TIV on CBFD dropped to $4 from $30 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Wait! I thought...........

[quote name='needler420']You realize you won't have the games in time. By the time you have them you will have to submit another trade in.

Which by then prices will change.

I just had some drop on me and some go up.

My goldeneye just dropped less then half of when I locked it in and its still processing. You took a major risk. Prices are favorable atm and fluctuating very quickly. What you see now is far from stable.

This list I'm going to post is going to make it even worse for you.

I thought about doing the same thing but backed out as its too risky.

What Iv thought about instead is sending most of my games in that I can buy back cheaped. Even if its only $3-4 profit you're buying the game back.[/QUOTE]

You do realize the 7 days is only a soft deadline. The real deadline is 25 days, so as long as your items get there within 3 weeks youre good, doesnt matter when you actually send them.

Quit acting like you know everything.

[quote name='edson13']You do realize the 7 days is only a soft deadline.

Quit acting like you know everything.[/QUOTE]

Seconded

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back