Official CAG FIFA 10 tournament-Registration closed

homeland

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Ok, since the OP of the first thread got banned here is a new thread for the league. I don't believe it had been decided if we were doing a league or tournament. We still have time to decide as not everyone has picked up the game. With that said I hope that come next weekend we can get this going.

I would like some feedback on what format we are going to use. I know last years league was a failure and would like to prevent that from happening again.

*Dillon - Arsenal / Argentina
*homeland - Lyon / France
*IvanHood - AC Milan / Brazil
*styler24 - Juventus / USA
*Goodfella - Barcelona / Netherlands
*Costa - Chelsea / Portugal
*TalonThrawn - Real Madrid/ Spain
*teddybass - Real Sporting de Gijon / Denmark
*spektral49 - Valencia/Italy
*JuliusC - Atletico Madrid/Croatia
*onewingedAnGel - Bayern / Germany

Teams Now available
Liverpool
Sevilla
Manchester City
Manchester United
Nation teams now available
Cameroon

These are the teams available if anyone wants to switch... First come first serve. The leagues are now open. Each team will play each other twice, so between nation teams and clubs everyone will play each other 4 times. Hopefully it will go quickly as there are only 11 players.

Club tournament
league name: cagfifa
p/w: cag

National teams tournament
league name: caginter
p/w: cag

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with either a league or a tournament. I would stress that it would be easier to complete a tournament than a league.

I won't get the game until next week, but I should be go to go by next weekend.

Got my copy yesterday. Since it looks like there isn't a ton of FIFA interest in CAG, I agree with the people who suggested doing a tournament. Maybe we can get it started next weekend?

how about we start a league with the teams and a tourny with the national teams? I still need to play a league game achievement. if anyones looking for a game im always down.

Still open and still in its infancy.

I agree a tournament is probably best suited for the # of teams and dedication we will have. I'm getting the game tomorrow, and hoping we can get something going this weekend.

lets get the gameplay rules 1st. speed- slow, passing-semi, shooting-semi, please no fully assisted stuff, makes the game to easy.

I'll take Valencia/Ivory Coast (if they're in the game). If no Ivory Coast then I'll take Italy.
Gamertag: Spektral49

Teddybass - Spain is already taken

Costa - I have no issue with those settings. I just played my first fifa 10 game with those settings and didn't have a problem

Spektral49- Ivory Coast is not in the game.

tourny for international and league for the clubs is my vote. i say we start this thing up next week, say wednesday giving people a week to check in, if not we free teams up until saturday or something. Many of those people dont actually have the game so there not gonna be on here.

[quote name='homeland']Teddybass - Spain is already taken

Costa - I have no issue with those settings. I just played my first fifa 10 game with those settings and didn't have a problem

Spektral49- Ivory Coast is not in the game.[/QUOTE]

I'll take Italy then. Also, why play on slow settings? The default is normal speed. The games you play in ranked head-to-head matches and online team play are normal speed.

Honestly I have no preference. while i love fifa I admit im not that good and expect to be kicked out rather quickly. What ever the majority agree on is fine with me.

slow settings is ridiculous.. just leave the settings like a normal quick-ranked match would be no reason to get all fancy.

I just checked Egypt is not in it which is really weird but anyways give me Atletico Madrid and Croatia

[quote name='JuliusC']I just checked Egypt is not in it which is really weird but anyways give me Atletico Madrid and Croatia[/QUOTE]

they havent been in the past few years. It is weird being the champions of africa.

anyone want to play some games as well? really trying to get all the achievements for this game so i need to play a ton of ranked games. Got team player today, 10 people playing, what a bitch it was.

OP updated. League is open. There's a few teams that are now available, if you want to switch just post as its first come first serve.

I'll be around all weekend, just hit me up to get games in.

Thanks for getting things moved along, homeland.

Edit: Never mind, I didn't see that England was already taken.

bread's done
Back