Official Call of Duty 4 - GOTY price drop @ GS $39.99

COD4 has been 39.99 at least half a dozen times in the past 3-6 months. With COD5 coming out soon, 39.99 now is simply too much.

[quote name='dave360']If I'm not mistaken only the Game of the Year edition comes with the codes.[/quote]

That was a limited time offer, new pressed versions of GOTY Edition don't have the code. Check out the other thread announcing this same deal, there are a few who found out after the had already picked up the game...

yep i just picked this up at gamestop on friday, i see no sign of a code or anything for the map pack, and remember somebody mentioning a chat with activision that the map pack deal was for a limited time. so SOL for that

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']COD4 has been 39.99 at least half a dozen times in the past 3-6 months. With COD5 coming out soon, 39.99 now is simply too much.[/quote]

I'm willing to bet that COD5 will drop in price below what COD4 is going for at a given point in time. I'm convinced that Treyarch just can't do what Infinity Ward can, but hopefully I'm wrong.

[quote name='h3ro']That was a limited time offer, new pressed versions of GOTY Edition don't have the code. [/QUOTE]

Then WTH is the point of the GOTY Edition??

[quote name='dios']Then WTH is the point of the GOTY Edition??[/quote]

Good question. I am trying to understand that myself!!!!

bread's done
Back