Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Preorder at GameStop as a placeholder. As people already noted, Amazon will not restock until closer to release. People will begin to cancel their orders as the market fluctuates (if it has resale value or not).
PS4 Ghost Edition is already sold out at both GS and Amazon. X1 version is sold out at Amazon. Looks like for once, they might not have been kidding about this thing being limited.

When Best Buy finally gets the CE/LE of Destiny up, I'll be posting the notice and link in this thread.  fuck everyone else too lazy to check this megathread.  

The ones that check this thread get first dibs.  

i never thought people would want the ghost ed. when the l.e. already has the cool stuff. i'm just going for the l.e. @ bestbuy as soon as it is listed. $100 - $20 gcu - $10 = $70 is just to good to pass up especially since it includes the expansion packs.

i never thought people would want the ghost ed. when the l.e. already has the cool stuff. i'm just going for the l.e. @ bestbuy as soon as it is listed. $100 - $20 gcu - $10 = $70 is just to good to pass up especially since it includes the expansion packs.
I don't get it either. Still, just because it's sold out doesn't mean restocks aren't possible. We have all been wrong plenty of times when it comes to predicting stock and availability. Heck I thought the Titanfall CE would be really limited. I mean you can't walk into a store and buy one but you can still find some online.

Best Buy should have all versions but it is just a waiting game now as they have no pattern on when they actually put their special editions online and in store. It is basically a crap shoot. 

Hmm, just checked on this thread and saw the Destiny Ghost Edition sold out on GS and Amazon. I'm willing to wait for a restock, as knowing Amazon, people will cancel and then it'll be restocked.

The worst part about searching for Destiny at Best Buy's site is seeing X-Men Destiny come up as a result. I don't need to be reminded of how terrible that game was.

Poor Silicon Knights. Brought down by an overzealous egomaniac.

The worst part about searching for Destiny at Best Buy's site is seeing X-Men Destiny come up as a result. I don't need to be reminded of how terrible that game was.

Poor Silicon Knights. Brought down by an overzealous egomaniac.
Or seeing the New! in front of that PS4 bundle making me think something new got listed >.<

Hmm, just checked on this thread and saw the Destiny Ghost Edition sold out on GS and Amazon. I'm willing to wait for a restock, as knowing Amazon, people will cancel and then it'll be restocked.
I'm sure there will be some cancellations, but considering how limited this one seems to be and how fast it sold out, there may be fewer cancellations than usual with CEs.

So while we wait for Best Buy to actually update their site, which console are people leaning toward for Destiny? As someone who has yet to purchase a next gen console, I was originally going to get the X360 version (since I have a more established friends list on there). But now that Sony's getting exclusive content, I'm thinking of switching to PS3.

So while we wait for Best Buy to actually update their site, which console are people leaning toward for Destiny? As someone who has yet to purchase a next gen console, I was originally going to get the X360 version (since I have a more established friends list on there). But now that Sony's getting exclusive content, I'm thinking of switching to PS3.
I played the Alpha via PS4, and thought it looked and played great. So that's the platform I'll be playing on.

Are those "exclusives" going to be just timed exclusives though? I read on Polygon that some of those exclusives could come out to other platforms, but late next year possibly. That was just speculation, though. There's "PlayStation Exclusive" and "Only On PlayStation" :)

[quote name="wongjp" post="11904542" timestamp="1404853767"]I played the Alpha via PS4, and thought it looked and played great. So that's the platform I'll be playing on.

Are those "exclusives" going to be just timed exclusives though? I read on Polygon that some of those exclusives could come out to other platforms, but late next year possibly. That was just speculation, though. There's "PlayStation Exclusive" and "Only On PlayStation" :)[/quote]
I think most things on Destiny are timed exclusive. With XB1 getting them in 2015.

I just hope your characters can be played on XB1 or PS4, but that prolly won't happen.

Getting it on the ps4. I snagged a pre order on Amazon for both upgraded versions. I am waiting on BB though for the 20% off. 

I'm getting it on PS4. I have the X1 as well, but most of my friends are Sony owners.

Put in a ps4 ghost edition pre order in store at GameStop just in case I miss best buys
I did the same. What's the sku on your receipt? The description doesn't say which platform it's for on mine, though I asked for PS4. My sku is 102765. I didn't get any of the codes either on my receipt. I had to ask and they printed me a beta code.

I did the same. What's the sku on your receipt? The description doesn't say which platform it's for on mine, though I asked for PS4. My sku is 102765. I didn't get any of the codes either on my receipt. I had to ask and they printed me a beta code.
I will check and pm you later. Receipt is in the car and it's hot out there

My sku is 102765. Just an FYI to find the sku on gamestop's website is a bit convoluted but you can determine the product doing this: Go to the site and pick any any product that is available (no preorder products). Check the availability in a local store. Now, at the Store Locations page, in the www bar, you will see ...sku=XXXXXX. Just change that number to your sku. Hit enter, voila. Here is the PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition link: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=102765 Hope that helps somebody!

My sku is 102765. Just an FYI to find the sku on gamestop's website is a bit convoluted but you can determine the product doing this: Go to the site and pick any any product that is available (no preorder products). Check the availability in a local store. Now, at the Store Locations page, in the www bar, you will see ...sku=XXXXXX. Just change that number to your sku. Hit enter, voila. Here is the PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition link: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=102765 Hope that helps somebody!
Awesome tip, thanks for the confirmation. Did you get the sparrow code on your receipt?

Awesome tip, thanks for the confirmation. Did you get the sparrow code on your receipt?
I did not. My receipt only had the sku, and product description of "Available SKU". No codes attached. I asked about the beta, and they printed a "BackupCode, Destiny Beta AllPl". They did tell me that if I wanted I could come in and get a reprint of my receipt with the actual sku description, maybe it would be on there? Or, since I have not fully paid it off, maybe I could get it to print a future receipt as I add money down.

So there's this:

https://twitter.com/BestBuySupport/status/486687300420509696

https://twitter.com/BestBuySupport/status/486696445349593088

So there's this:

https://twitter.com/BestBuySupport/status/486687300420509696

https://twitter.com/BestBuySupport/status/486696445349593088
That's meaningless. All they said is that it's not currently listed. I believe the mods on the BB support forum already said they will be getting both versions, but they weren't sure when they would be posted.

In fact, here is what Matt one of the mods (who is very well informed and regularly posts info that isn't anywhere on the BB forums) over there just posted two hours ago -

Hello everyone,

I understand that you're all very anxious to get your pre-orders for these new editions of Destiny placed and I apologize that we've kept you waiting. Rest assured, we are working to get these listed as soon as we can. From what I was told earlier today we aren't too far off from making that happen, however I wouldn't expect them today. I can't speak to exactly why we weren't able to get them listed on the day they were announced as there are a number of factors that can impact this. As soon as I have links to these new versions I will be sure to post them here.

I hope this helps to put everyone a little bit more at ease and I appreciate your patience while we continue to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back