Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think is was available on Europe, Asia and Australia, got my orden on Game and Amazon France, anyone see the dreamers edition available?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yea its mainly Europe, Australia typically gets PAL versions so that's why they had some. As for Asia, the only retailer I saw selling them in Asia were retailers that got them from Europe and selling them at Scalper prices (such as Playasia selling them for $200+)

Looks like it sold out pretty quickly
Damn... seems like it wasn't up that long. Taking another look at it, it doesn't really look all that great. I wish it was a Joel/Ellie statue. Would be cool to have one of their older selves to go with the post pandemic one.

Damn... seems like it wasn't up that long. Taking another look at it, it doesn't really look all that great. I wish it was a Joel/Ellie statue. Would be cool to have one of their older selves to go with the post pandemic one.
X2

it's not. her facial feature on that statue is that of a man imo.
I REALLY hope that's a super early sculpt. I think the face looks fine but they missed the scar that goes over her right eyebrow... like... how? That's probably the most noticeable trait from her face.

Does anyone know if all the PAL LAR CEs are the same across different countries? In the past, I think UK CEs would be slight different than ones from other regions but it looks like they're all the same now. 

Does anyone know if all the PAL LAR CEs are the same across different countries? In the past, I think UK CEs would be slight different than ones from other regions but it looks like they're all the same now.
I got both UK and IT versions. With the IT versions it looks like somebody opened a generic EU one, stuck 2 Italian stickers on it (one hologram sticker and one Italian UPC code) and did a shoddy job of rewrapping.

Ellie Edition back up at Gamestop

Edit: nvm gone, must've been a cancellation.

Wonder if that’s exclusive to EU and when it’ll go live.
I think it sold out? It was up for a while... I got an order in August 15. It popped up for me when someone else here posted about the standalone Horizon Zero Dawn SB and that showed up in the 'related items' section or something. I almost canceled it 2 week or two ago and it was still available for pre-order.

Just got my 2 SNES controllers. Opened one so far and I noticed my left bumper has a more click sound than the right one. Not a big deal I guess but sort of annoying

Last edited:
Received part of my code vein bundle order. I received a bubble mailer containing the game and pins but no statue obviously. I'm concerned bc the packing list/invoice inside the bubble mailer lists the bundle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Received part of my code vein bundle order. I received a bubble mailer containing the game and pins but no statue obviously. I'm concerned bc the packing list/invoice inside the bubble mailer lists the bundle.

Did your shipping email invoice include both? Definitely contact them.

did you receive shipping confirmation email from bamco?

So get this. I did receive shipping email yesterday. It only shows the two items I received yet it shows order total at $116.57. So I don't know what's going on because the invoice in the bubble mailer has the those two items and the bundle listed.
I also ordered separately the velkana statue which I did receive today. Seperate order and the header on the invoice for it says scalefast whereas the header for code vein game and pins says bamco?
Last time I contacted bamco support for the ace combat bundle, I got dicked around so much I just gave up. I sold the artbook for what i paid for the bundle and kept the game and steelbook that was scratched and dented

So get this. I did receive shipping email yesterday. It only shows the two items I received yet it shows order total at $116.57. So I don't know what's going on because the invoice in the bubble mailer has the those two items and the bundle listed.
I also ordered separately the velkana statue which I did receive today. Seperate order and the header on the invoice for it says scalefast whereas the header for code vein game and pins says bamco?
Last time I contacted bamco support for the ace combat bundle, I got dicked around so much I just gave up. I sold the artbook for what i paid for the bundle and kept the game and steelbook that was scratched and dented

They are shipping them separately. I have an inbound order from Technicolor via UPS today and another one scheduled for Monday.

My email had 2 things. It said Code Vein Revenant Bundle and the pins.

You can tell this was a cash grab by NB. The contents are just kinda laid in there with no holsters or compartments. They just chucked a figure and metal case in a box. Honestly, I really need to stop buying this shit. This set probably cost them like $5-$10 per unit to make and they sold it for like $100. It just makes me feel gross knowing these cheap ass CEs are total rip offs. Plus for storage reasons I'm definitely cutting down.

You can tell this was a cash grab by NB. The contents are just kinda laid in there with no holsters or compartments. They just chucked a figure and metal case in a box. Honestly, I really need to stop buying this shit. This set probably cost them like $5-$10 per unit to make and they sold it for like $100. It just makes me feel gross knowing these cheap ass CEs are total rip offs. Plus for storage reasons I'm definitely cutting down.
That's how they sent the ace combat ce. It had the game, steelbook and artbook sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard and wrapped in plastic. The steelbook was dinged and had microabrasions all over it like was sliding around a dirty counter before being packaged.

All of my Code Vein stuff came in one box. Revenant bundle, game, pins, limited packing materials. It was more of an impulse buy for the metalcase than anything. Reviews haven't been great, but I see a lot of people talking about the game. Dunno what to make of that.

My code vein revenant edition didn't even shipped.  Is this mean they cancelled my preorder? My credit card didn't even get charged for the preorder.  I'll just wait until this game drop to $20 if they cancel my CE preorder. lol

Amazon France updated the picture for the Death Stranding CE  box. Also saw this Steelbook picture on twitter not sure if this is the one in the CE because the page doesnt show this pic.

[attachment=32811:EFaLM0XWkAA681n.jpg]

[attachment=32812:EFaLM0SXoAI1tuz.png]

Why tf does it say expected to ship around May for the LE Ellie with bow lol
Not sure what you're asking here, but I'm assuming that's when they'll finish the statue and expect to ship the statue. Not unusual to see collectibles released long after a game is released.

I'm honestly just realizing how miserable it'll be with LoU2 and FF7R being released when I'll be too busy to play either. Wish one of them would have been a summer release.

Just wanted to thank whoever posted that the Legend of Zelda Links Awakening Dreamer's edition was for sale through 365Games a while ago. Had an extremely pleasant experience with them and it shipped fairly quickly from the UK.

Just wanted to thank whoever posted that the Legend of Zelda Links Awakening Dreamer's edition was for sale through 365Games a while ago. Had an extremely pleasant experience with them and it shipped fairly quickly from the UK.
Me too. That was Cloudx9.

I forgot that I ordered using an email address I don't normally use, so I couldn't find the confirmation email, so I ended up also ordering from Game. That one hasn't arrived yet and doesn't appear to have a tracking number.

Not sure what you're asking here, but I'm assuming that's when they'll finish the statue and expect to ship the statue. Not unusual to see collectibles released long after a game is released.

I'm honestly just realizing how miserable it'll be with LoU2 and FF7R being released when I'll be too busy to play either. Wish one of them would have been a summer release.
Eh. You’d still be miserable, those games have a 98% chance of failing to live up to their expectations. Not even because they’d be “bad” just that expectations are way tooooooo high.

Yea 365games seems to ship way faster than any of the European Amazon sites.

Guys what CE are you biggest regret this year? Could be because you got burned or the CE was very limited and excellent game

Oh ok, didn’t know they do that. Thought everything including the game ships together

Guys what CE are you biggest regret this year? Could be because you got burned or the CE was very limited and excellent game

I got pretty lucky since I mostly cut back and only buy ones I really want now as opposed to for most games I buy. Though I did have a few that ended up going on sale later but not too steeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back