2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody try to order the MHS2 CE in store? I read on some fb groups that they could order instore, but mine flatout denied my preorder and said it was online only??

Wow and SE still hasn't shipped mine pre-order out. I sent them an e-mail and they finally replied back today with a generic "check your spam box" for tracking info email today. But they actually never shipped mine out as it still show as "not initiated" under my order.

I was able to preorder my monster hunter stories 2 ce in store yesterday. Could have been a mistake that it went live and got turned off midday

Wow and SE still hasn't shipped mine pre-order out. I sent them an e-mail and they finally replied back today with a generic "check your spam box" for tracking info email today. But they actually never shipped mine out as it still show as "not initiated" under my order.
I got a response on my damaged copy and I got a similar generic FAQ response. Not sure who run their store but CS is obviously is not a priority for them.

I got a response on my damaged copy and I got a similar generic FAQ response. Not sure who run their store but CS is obviously is not a priority for them.
Good ol' shitty Scalefast, believe it or not they run ecommerce store for other big publishers (Bamco, Ubisoft and Capcom) too

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Those that preordered the Monster Hunter Stories CE in store is the item still showing as a generic switch SKU in your preorders or does it actually show Monster Hunter?

Been having an issue with Best Buy. Ever since I updated my CC it now asks me to re-enter my billing info every time I check out. I even clicked the save information for next time and made sure the billing address is tied to my CC in my account. It never did this before I updated my CC it just automatically used my billing address during checkout and I never had to enter it.

This isn’t a huge deal, but I know in future for instances where you need to checkout in seconds for a limited console or game or whatever it could cost me.

Anyone ever deal with this issue and know how to resolve it?

Anybody try to order the MHS2 CE in store? I read on some fb groups that they could order instore, but mine flatout denied my preorder and said it was online only??
I just ordered mine in store. The girl asked if I meant the "99 dollar gold edition". The receipt does say CE tho.

Btw, I should probably mention this in case. The reason I had to get a new CC is because I had some fraudulent charges on it. That obviously could have come from anywhere, but I never use ATM machines or use my card at gas stations or anything. I always use cash for everywhere but retail stores, and I've been ordering everything online for the last several months because of COVID.

So since a lot of people here order stuff from the same stores, keep an eye on your bank statements.

Btw, I should probably mention this in case. The reason I had to get a new CC is because I had some fraudulent charges on it. That obviously could have come from anywhere, but I never use ATM machines or use my card at gas stations or anything. I always use cash for everywhere but retail stores, and I've been ordering everything online for the last several months because of COVID.

So since a lot of people here order stuff from the same stores, keep an eye on your bank statements.
Why I always set up notifications from the credit card. They might be annoying but they def help.

Make sure you guys call your local GameStop beforehand, some ppl aren’t so lucky with the preorders as they say some stores aren’t able to preorder for whatever reason

the P5S Switch steelbook is available to purchase individually at Bestbuy now

Edit: Avengers steelbook also available individually

Edit again: Yakuza Like A Dragon and Monster Hunter Rise also available individually

Search for "Scanavo" to locate the video game steelbooks, Bestbuy still ghosted these listings from regular search keywords

the P5S Switch steelbook is available to purchase individually at Bestbuy now

Edit: Avengers steelbook also available individually

Edit again: Yakuza Like A Dragon and Monster Hunter Rise also available individually

Unsure if these were already available individually, but there's also

Battlefield V

Doom Eternal

Cyberpunk

Borderlands 3

Fallout 76

Is Monster Hunter Stories 2 CE sold out? I see the checkout still works but gives me an error message at the very end after entering payment.

Unsure if these were already available individually, but there's also

Battlefield V

Doom Eternal

Cyberpunk

Borderlands 3

Fallout 76
The Monster Hunter World Iceborne mini steelbook is on clearance for $1.49 if your store still has any. Don't think it was ever listed on the site.

Does anyone know how BB handles CE returns if they're open? Is it exchange only? My brother bought a XB1 CE from a local store but was able to order a PS5 so was hoping to return the XB one for the PS4 (for the PS5 upgrade). He said he was going to try to use the damaged steelbook as an excuse (there's a part here there's no print- odd factory issue it seems like) but I wasn't sure that would work... I told him I thought they would just exchange it for another XB copy. 

Is Monster Hunter Stories 2 CE sold out? I see the checkout still works but gives me an error message at the very end after entering payment.
Looks like it's gone. I'm willing to give stories a try. After 1000 hours in world, I've little interest in a main game like Rise. Once was enough for that grind.

Its a beautiful steelbook except mine got dented during shipping :( But still happy I got it. RIP Kobe
They could’ve probably replaced it for u. I’ve had no problem doing that instore. They’d even order it for u

I got the ps5 steelbook but that’s not enough for me lol I do want the fro version too

Right, but I have the cache pre-ordered at BB and it says release date 5/14.

So I was wonder if Bioware is shipping the caches out sooner or if BB had the wrong date in their system.

bread's done
Back