2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, they can't. I was there at 11am when they opened and they tried. Said entire company is OOS

Not sure if already mentioned, but you can preorder Metroid amiibo in store at GameStop. It will be shipped directly from warehouse & you need to put whole amount down.

If your GameStop is awesome, they can initiate the order when you call, suspend the transaction & then complete it when you are in store. I believe this helps if it is sold out while you get to store, but don’t quote me on that

Nope, they can't. I was there at 11am when they opened and they tried. Said entire company is OOS
They were wrong, I just did it 30 minutes ago for WIS and it's been working since open everywhere. Sounds like your employees probably misread something or are just dim.

The SE on the other hand is hard to get.

try switching to standard ed. and then back to SE.  that worked for me
I'm actually having a hard time justifying this at $98 after tax.  But I went ahead with 1 for now.

try switching to standard ed. and then back to SE. that worked for me
I'm actually having a hard time justifying this at $98 after tax. But I went ahead with 1 for now.
Same feeling regarding the price. I’m a huge fan of the series, but I see myself eventually canceling my BB preorder and just picking up the standard edition down the road.

Anyone else keep getting captcha checks on WM? I can't tell if it's something on my end or if it's their anti-bot system (which if it is, it sucks because I keep getting it). 

Anyone else keep getting captcha checks on WM? I can't tell if it's something on my end or if it's their anti-bot system (which if it is, it sucks because I keep getting it).
I got them when trying to order a PS5 for a relative. Not sure if it's there for everything or not.

Did not think it would be this hard to get pre-orders for these. Luckily was able to get both at Gamestop, and a set of Amiibo at Best Buy.
Prob doesn't help that BB didn't put any type of limit on them and GS let you buy 3 of each. Target at least limited it to 1. No clue if WM or Amazon did anything.

Crazy how retailers don't bother with limits these days or give people such generous ones.

Prob doesn't help that BB didn't put any type of limit on them and GS let you buy 3 of each. Target at least limited it to 1. No clue if WM or Amazon did anything.

Crazy how retailers don't bother with limits these days or give people such generous ones.
As far as I can tell, I don’t think Amazon ever dropped. I was watching all day yesterday and still haven’t seen anything on it.

As far as I can tell, I don’t think Amazon ever dropped. I was watching all day yesterday and still haven’t seen anything on it.
It's possible that they did, as they would probably sell out in less than a second. Amazon is much easier for people to bot than some of the other sites and they released the URL beforehand.

I immediately went to walmart, added to cart, and as I was in the final step of checking out, literally hitting the final button it told me it was sold out.  Honestly someone needs to do something about this scalpers.

Unsure if this has been posted during the Metroid Dread struggles, but Danganronpa Decadence is getting a CE on Switch

Comes with:
Game - 1, 2, V3, and S on one game card

Poster - 18" x 24" cloth poster

Remix OST - 10 track remixed soundtrack

Lenticular Print - 3 prints

Outer Box - Pop-Lid Metal Box 

[attachment=35707:DRD_CEEndslateGlamshot_r5.jpg]

Danganronpa Decadence CE

"Pop-lid metal box" is that what people called steelbook now?
1ab23083a40bcf2601fb2c66c122c790.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Im interested, but really depends on the price. If the CE is $90+ then I will pass and get the standard edition. The PS4 version of the trilogy is crazy expensive, glad to get it on a cartridge over a disc!

SPECIAL EDITION UP AT WALMART! GO GO GO!

Can’t believe I got my order in. Now I just need to find the Amiibo two-pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8:56 est Walmart order went through, had to move item from my save items to my cart and keep trying to checkout after about 30 tries it went. Goodluck

Im interested, but really depends on the price. If the CE is $90+ then I will pass and get the standard edition. The PS4 version of the trilogy is crazy expensive, glad to get it on a cartridge over a disc!
VGP just put them up for preorder, CE is 125 CAD

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

For Metroid Dread Amazon went from "Temporarily Unavailable" to "Currently Unavailable - We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock".  Did it go up for like half a second or something?

For Metroid Dread Amazon went from "Temporarily Unavailable" to "Currently Unavailable - We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock". Did it go up for like half a second or something?
If it did, it was a fluke. It didn't go truly live yet. Probably an inventory allocation issue with them and once it's sorted, they'll list it.

bread's done
Back