2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
photo-589258.jpeg

*Credit to NotNewHere's avatar for being the best way to express how I feel right now.

Yeah, me too... I'd love to have some SotN related CEt but not sure if I want to because they fucked up my Shantae cards. Ordered 10 sets of the Half-Genie and 18 sets of the Pirate's Curse to make sure I get 1 gold card each and they just sent me 10/18 random packs with tons of duplicates. You'd think when someone spends as much money on something, that they could at least get the order right but nope...
Going forward,they always seem to have no problem in going 10 steps backwards each time. That being said,sorry they screwed you order up as not cool at all

Considering what you get for the money, plus the insane amount of shipping you know they're going to charge, that's one CE I have no problems passing up.
Believe me,id pass if could but SOTN is just something I grew up on that never gets tiresome or boring no matter when in coming back to. That and it being one of last I want with company makes it justifiable. Now will have to wait on Rondo Blood for TurboCD release and Contra,what little is left before leaving the purchase interest for good..

They got enough of my money over the years but this slow excessive shipping is not excusible

photo-589258.jpeg

*Credit to NotNewHere's avatar for being the best way to express how I feel right now.

Yeah, me too... I'd love to have some SotN related CEt but not sure if I want to because they fucked up my Shantae cards. Ordered 10 sets of the Half-Genie and 18 sets of the Pirate's Curse to make sure I get 1 gold card each and they just sent me 10/18 random packs with tons of duplicates. You'd think when someone spends as much money on something, that they could at least get the order right but nope...
At first I thought there was no way they guaranteed one different gold card for every pack you purchased but then I rechecked the listing and sure enough...:

Each pack will include one of the cards with gold foil and the rest in silver. We will make sure orders of eighteen packs or more receive one of each unique gold card.

I placed an order Friday and got it today (Xbox version). Not sharing to brag but rather to confirm GS has a screwed up system. But ex-Chewy to the moon Lambo something or other
Same, didn’t post to brag about it. I only ordered today to see if it would ship and call them out on their bs tomorrow. Especially if my original doesn’t ship tomorrow like they said it would

At first I thought there was no way they guaranteed one different gold card for every pack you purchased but then I rechecked the listing and sure enough...:
Yeah I mean I'm a fan of the series and I'm dumb enough to believe them so I ordered the minimum for the full set. And it's not even hard to tell what the gold card is in each because it's the very first damn card.

https://imgur.com/kzCDfbW

https://imgur.com/4b0TRrR

So the extra Regalla edition I got from Amazon since GameStop one is MIA came in. And of course it’s missing the steelbook and the artbook. I think I’ve given up. This whole past week between HFW and Elden Ring have been so stressful

This reminds me why I hate GameStop. Some people are ordering Elden Ring CE now and it is already being shipped or even received. I’ve had mine pre-ordered since it went up and so far the whistle hasn’t shipped and the CE is “shipped” with an expected delivery date of tomorrow but it has been sitting on “Awaiting carrier pickup” for 3 days. I seriously hate GameStop.

This reminds me why I hate GameStop. Some people are ordering Elden Ring CE now and it is already being shipped or even received. I’ve had mine pre-ordered since it went up and so far the whistle hasn’t shipped and the CE is “shipped” with an expected delivery date of tomorrow but it has been sitting on “Awaiting carrier pickup” for 3 days. I seriously hate GameStop.
Sorry to hear that, mine shipped yesterday of all days and will be here tomorrow so hopefully you get similar transit time when it actually moves.

Mine is still Preparing for Shipment while the stupid whistle is coming today. Gamestop really fucked this one up bad

EDIT: Reached out to customer support and apparently my order had some sort of hold on it? Despite being charged and partially shipping. They added 15000 points to my rewards account atleast, so I'll take it.

Double Edit: I was looking on Reddit and apparently a non-small amount of people who ordered the CE's are receiving random standard copies instead?

Got my Elden Ring steelbook today. Came in plastic wrap like some do.

On a side note. Has anyone here ever decided when a package was in transit that you didn't want it and either refuse it so it gets returned to sender or take it to your post office to return to sender?

I forgot I pre-ordered an extra copy of Horizon standard edition I forgot to cancel and I want to return it, but I'm concerned that when they get the package back they won't process my refund. Like do these companies know what to do when they get a package returned to their warehouse? Or do they just put it in a bin or stick it back on a shelf?

Mine is still Preparing for Shipment while the stupid whistle is coming today. Gamestop really fucked this one up bad

EDIT: Reached out to customer support and apparently my order had some sort of hold on it? Despite being charged and partially shipping. They added 15000 points to my rewards account atleast, so I'll take it.

Double Edit: I was looking on Reddit and apparently a non-small amount of people who ordered the CE's are receiving random standard copies instead?
Oh boy.. this sounds fun.

Also, I guess I should ask- are the people waiting for their ERCE, what system did you order? I ordered PS5 and I'm wondering if it's just that version that's delayed....

Not Elden Ring but I preordered KOF XV Omega Edition, they charged me 2/12, didn't get shipping notice until 2/21 and tracking as of 2/28 says carrier awaiting package still. Driving me nuts. Dunno if I need to call customer service over this..

Also, I guess I should ask- are the people waiting for their ERCE, what system did you order? I ordered PS5 and I'm wondering if it's just that version that's delayed....
PS5 as well. I honestly regret not trying to grab a new order over the weekend. Was so into the game on PC I totally missed most of the restocks

PS5 CE, ordered Nov 4, shipped yesterday from Grapevine. Package weight shows 7 lbs, so should be a legit CE.

Hopefully everyone's delays get processed soon.

PS5 as well. I honestly regret not trying to grab a new order over the weekend. Was so into the game on PC I totally missed most of the restocks
Well shit.

I should have done the same, I normally like to have a back up but I got tired of all the returns, especially with this super large CEs. I contacted support and they basically told 'sorry, publisher's error, just wait, bye'.

PS5 CE, ordered Nov 4, shipped yesterday from Grapevine. Package weight shows 7 lbs, so should be a legit CE.

Hopefully everyone's delays get processed soon.
Sounds like you did get the right thing. From what I saw on Reddit, most of the people getting screwed said their shipping info was in the 1 pound range.

Maybe orders got held back and that email got sent because they saw this was happening before those packages even got delivered?

So the extra Regalla edition I got from Amazon since GameStop one is MIA came in. And of course it’s missing the steelbook and the artbook. I think I’ve given up. This whole past week between HFW and Elden Ring have been so stressful
wow.. so they opened up your CE and stole those 2 things?

Thats crazy man.. i'd be pissed

Was it opened or was it a manufacturing mistake?

It looks to be a manufacturing mistake cause the seals were still there and did not look tampered with max. I looked on Reddit and saw a few people saying they had a similar issue and purchased theirs at different retailers. Sony won’t do anything and said to contact Amazon. Amazon wants me to return it for a refund but it’s sold out so I won’t get it. Kinda sucks. May just return it and hope my MIA GameStop order shows up

Sounds like you did get the right thing. From what I saw on Reddit, most of the people getting screwed said their shipping info was in the 1 pound range.

Maybe orders got held back and that email got sent because they saw this was happening before those packages even got delivered?
I want to believe that but it doesn’t explain why people who ordered Friday and Saturday already had theirs shipped/delivered. It’s very weird and I don’t think anyone has an answer, not even GameStop

My CE had a FedEx weight of 1.1 pounds. I thought there’s no way that’s right but that’s also the weight listed on Amazon. Was worried it would be vanilla but it was the CE. I didn’t weigh it when I got it though

"Significant weather events across the globe are impacting the UPS network. Although your location may not be impacted by adverse weather, the movement of packages in the network may be impacted by weather conditions in other areas.
02/28/2022 7:06 PM"

UPS still has my Elden Ring, weather been cleared up since Friday, you would think they caught up by now.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Just checked my GameStop Elden Ring CE tracking and of course it is still awaiting pickup with an estimated delivery of tomorrow. Might be believable with some carriers but I just realized it is being sent via OnTrac who has hands-down been the WORST carrier I have ever had experience with. I am so screwed.

Don't forget we have a labor shortage in this country, among many other problems. The delays suck but there's many causes for it, like some facilities literally not having enough workers to process the packages as fast as we want them. My order was also delayed which sucks but I'm more thankful that I have food to eat and an apartment to sleep in.

Just finish to complete my order in Bandai Namco store because I got charged from GS but no shipping

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

It seems like shipping is pretty slow all over right now. I have a couple things coming from FedEx that have been delayed too. One is stuck in a city for 4 days without moving, and one has been one city over for 2 days without movement. Oddly, it seems a lot slower than around the holidays, but I'm sure everyone will get their stuff eventually.

My Eldin Ring CE from GameStop was just a standard copy!  Packing slip had the CE listed.  I’m sure they can tell by weight and dimensions, there is no way the CE is what was shipped, but this will still be fun to deal with.  

My Eldin Ring CE from GameStop was just a standard copy! Packing slip had the CE listed. I’m sure they can tell by weight and dimensions, there is no way the CE is what was shipped, but this will still be fun to deal with.
How awful!! My shipment says weight is 1.1lbs as well my anxiety is through the roof!

There's a huge debacle with the elden ring CE from gamestop. If yours is 1.1 pounds, you're about to get screwed by gamestop. I did, and many others are too on reddit.

Id imagine once you get it, if it's a big box with what sounds like a single copy of the game bouncing around, I would take it straight to the store and open it in front of them to show them what happened so they don't act like you're trying to rip them off

Yup, if the box is light, I'd take it right to gamestop and open in front of the manager. And get my refund on the spot. This explains why the CE was available Saturday night until Sunday morning. They marked them as excess inventory thinking all the original orders were fulfilled. They messed up big time.

Welp my Elden went from Preparing for Shipment back to Awaiting Product Availability. Thats totally not worrisome at all
They oversold, all 3 versions were in and out of stock all weekend and most of those orders already shipped. They had the Xbox version available earlier today.

I just was able to add the ps4 version to cart and purchase through the app.

Well fuck. Looks like I'm double dipping just in case then

On the upside, sounds like they added another 20k to my PUR account lol. Sitting at 63k now

So not only did I not the game on launch but I'm also getting the standard edition after paying $200? GameStop is honestly a joke. And it looks like the CE is sold out everywhere now too? I want more than just a refund.

So not only did I not the game on launch but I'm also getting the standard edition after paying $200? GameStop is honestly a joke. And it looks like the CE is sold out everywhere now too? I want more than just a refund.
I literally just ordered the PS4 CE, it should be in stock still. I had to use mobile though to make it show up

bread's done
Back