2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Oof. Just looking for one since I have all the other CE's in the series.

Anyone have a guess to the time tomorrow?  Maybe around this same time they made the announcement?

For all we know, this'll go live over night and be sold out when we all wake up.

It's crazy how much more difficult scalpers make to simply buy something...

For all we know, this'll go live over night and be sold out when we all wake up.

im working the graveyard shift so imma hit the thread if I see anything bt knowing my luck it’ll go live soon as I go to sleep tomorrow morning… good luck ppl and I hope they over saturate the market so everyone gets a copy atleast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness I work from home. I'll definitely be up till like midnight PST and wake up at 9AM prompt and stare at my twitter feed on a second screen until it goes live and the Nintendo website promptly crashes and I wonder why I wasted my life spending all day trying

The recession is stagnating a lot of excess collectables buying and superfluous purchasing.

Same with Ebay flipping, due to taxes.

Atlus store exclusive

$200

They will provide invite link to purchase, so sign up for newsletter ASAP if interested

0bcd39ffe70fc20ba26edb19c7a31a28.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

The "Extremely Limited" tag on that Soul Hackers 2 CE makes me think that 100% of them will be up on ebay by dinnertime from scalper bots.  

Man, I am super hyped for Soul Hackers 2 and Xenoblade 3, but the potential on missing out on BOTH CEs within 3 days is starting to give me a little anxiety.

On the plus (Read; hope) side I already have the JP Soul Hackers 2 reserved (although I don't think it's gonna have English on it sadly, and it comes with an artbook but no steelbook) and I PRAY that Nintendo of America has "enough" of the XBC 3 CE available for P/O.

Hopefully Nintendo will properly package their
copies of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 CE. I had to order from several different retailers with the past 2 Xenoblade CEs to get a copy that wasn't severely damaged.

Considering ordering 2 copies just to increase my odds. 😕 That is if we can even get an order in before their site crashes...

Yup. Was signed in on both mobile and desktop, managed to add to cart on mobile the moment it went live, then got signed out on both and now its saying item limit reached and its impossible to log back in

What a shit show.  Logged out, cannot log back in.  Was anyone able to get one? 

Nintendo's website was worse than I expected.

Havent seen a single success on Reddit or Twitter yet. Its actually pretty astonishing Nintendo can still be so shit at this

EDIT: Got put into a queue now lol

lol I left the website and now went back, and now there's a waiting room.  Really, a waiting room?  Waiting to not be able to log into my account or add to cart?

What a shit show. Logged out, cannot log back in. Was anyone able to get one?

Nintendo's website was worse than I expected.
They’re getting flooded. It’s amazing that Nintendo of all companies can’t create a website to handle all of the traffic they’re dealing with.

Well, I have things to do and have to get going.  Good luck to you folks, hopefully Nintendo fixes their site and orders can go through.

I was actually on the site adding an ac adapter to my cart when this all happened. All of a sudden nothing worked any more - cart wouldnt show, couldnt log in - went to twitter to see the CE just announced as available.

People slamming the site with scripts are equally responsible with nintendo for this experience.  Anyway my guess is that nintendo overcompensates and makes a ton more of this SE metroid dread style.  Maybe there will even be a future wave of the SE that packages in the game.  In any case, the best use of my time is now to go make a sandwich.

Anyone else constantly getting the application error message now? Maybe they are fixing something on the backend

EDIT: Cart page now has a picture of Wario and says its under maintenance

Just got back into the order page and now the site is magically undergoing maintenance. Give me a goddamn break. This is what happens when you make something exclusive to one store.

Great...

I knew I was gonna miss out so guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I can only hope they decide to just fix their POS site and try again.
I dont think anyone even got it yet. I've seen one person say they got through on Reddit and they might have been lying.

I just miss the old days of ordering things, I absolutely hate this stupid hype drop bullshit where if you look away for 5 minutes you can miss out

It's amazing that no one ever learns from instances like this. Either don't announce it or fix your sites so they can handle traffic. Or both.

Same story for every anticipated release among various retail sites.

Well, back from my errands, and still see the Nintendo site is crap.  At least I didn't miss anything yet, though I do have to go to work in the next 90 minutes. 

bread's done
Back