2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably still in your cart. Go back to the link and hit the cart icon to see the checkout tab.
It says no items in cart. But it was in my cart this whole time. And back on my phone where I got to the complete checkout page and it gave me a network error and bumped me into a waiting room, I tried the link there and got a 404 error as well. Clicked on my cart and it says empty.

Holy crap, never mind I just got an email that my order actually did go through. So that's why. When I placed it, it said "network error, failed" though.

Does everyone else's say processing under their order history?

Try using this link: https://www.nintendo.com/store/games/?p=1&sort=df&f=topLevelFilters&topLevelFilters=Store+exclusives

Then click on the title (don't open a new window) and it should take you directly to the page so you can add it to your cart. Then hit this link provided above: https://store.nintendo.com/sales# If you can't get to your cart.

That's how I got my copy =)
First link got me to the item page and in my cart but 2nd link results in 404 error. Trying to click my cart from the first link just results in me being back in line...

Got mine finally.  I no longer had mine in cart after my attempts this morning.  I was able to add it to cart just now via chrome.  by clicking the heart on the page preview on the home screen.  Then you can go to wishlist > pre-purchase without the waiting room.

Then visit
https://store.nintendo.com/sales#
click on cart icon, complete checkout

First link got me to the item page and in my cart but 2nd link results in 404 error. Trying to click my cart from the first link just results in me being back in line...
You're suppose to click the cart on the link with the 404 castle.

Edit: Never mind it looks like the 404 link is getting hammered now.

Try using this link: https://www.nintendo.com/store/games/?p=1&sort=df&f=topLevelFilters&topLevelFilters=Store+exclusives

Then click on the title (don't open a new window) and it should take you directly to the page so you can add it to your cart. Then hit this link provided above: https://store.nintendo.com/sales# If you can't get to your cart.

That's how I got my copy =)
Many thanks! This way worked for me. The queue was totally a waste of time. XD

Your suppose to click the cart on the link with the 404 castle.

Edit: Never mind it looks like the 404 link is getting hammered now.
On the 404 page, click on the cart in the top right corner
Yeah I did that- that's what I meant the 404 took me back to the "waiting in line" page.

And also, my cart is now gray'd out when I go back to the product page. Well, this was fun but guess I'm not getting this.

Congrats to those you got it!:)

After the initial rush, I don't think these will be hard to get. Xenoblade CE 2 was everywhere for a long time after release.
Yea when Xenoblade wasn't as Popular as it now

Ever since Pyra Mythra joined Super Smash, Xenoblade went through the roof

Why? idk maybe because Bewbs

After ordering I got the screen "Thank you for your purchase!"

Your order number is xxxxxxxxx.

Nothing as far as confirmation email or order history yet.

Edit: I do now see "waiting capture" on the order id screen.

Well my account crashed or froze can’t properly log in any longer, congrats to all who managed to snag a copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I made 2 orders 

1: Free Sports towel and the special edition. I couldn't get to the page to remove the towel 

2: Just the special edition

I will cancel/sell at cost the 2nd one if it actually ships. 

Both say "Waiting Capture" 

Used the above methods for both orders 

I’ll buy anyones copy if they bought a extra they do not want or willing to sell

I actually got an order in using the method Wario laid out before he tweeted it (I added to my wishlist a long time ago) and did get a charge on my card but no confirmation email. Hopefully it comes through and packed well enough to avoid damage.

I won't be mad if this is widely available, although if it is, I will feel silly for wasting even the amount of time I did today.

I managed to get one in my cart, but they shut down cart + account access again. Hopefully when they open back up I can just checkout

Did Nintendo's store site crash again?  I can't get anything to work.

If I actually get to the page for the SE, it tells me item limit reached and the preorder button is grayed out.

This is stupid.

I've been scouring the internet nonstop and somehow I missed the wishlist method for a good 15 minutes. Site is dead again. I can't begin to imagine that they sold out through such an obscure method in such a short window. Idk who finds this stuff, coders or something?

Pros:
Used Wario's method and got one into my cart, and I am still logged in so I got that going for me.

Cons: The cart icon is grayed out and the cart screen is also on waiting room duty.

Soooo yeah, I am hoping this is widely available. After all this time I will be upset if I miss out, would be willing to buy from someone here if they have a 2nd copy.

I have slight hope that there will be more for those keeping a watchful eye, but I'm toughing it out tonight until Nintendo says something. Edibles are helping but I can't watch TV or play games cuz I have to trawl forums and Twitter for the next loophole that opens up.

Mine say "processing"
Yep, my order for 1 SE changed to processing and just now the email confirmation arrived, about 1 hour late.

Dont worry lads I'll have quite a few copies on my eBay. I got you fam.
Not sure why you're posting this. But do you realize your actions directly affect gamers here that have been struggling all day to order one?

Yep, my order for 1 SE changed to processing and just now the email confirmation arrived, about 1 hour late.

Not sure why you're posting this. But do you realize your actions directly affect gamers here that have been struggling all day to order one?
Meh? I'm a massive collector and one of the biggest reseller's. Remember gaming is a luxury.

How the hell is anyone able to order this thing? I’ve been trying on my phone and laptop and I’m stuck in the waiting room after over an hour.

How the hell is anyone able to order this thing? I’ve been trying on my phone and laptop and I’m stuck in the waiting room after over an hour.
I'll just repost what worked for me.

Get the SE in your cart by adding it to wishlist (heart icon), then navigating to wishlist screen (top right), then selecting the game.

Then visit
https://store.nintendo.com/sales#
click on cart icon, complete checkout

I would use one device solely for waiting in the queue when we get clear word that it's back up. I would use another device for searching and trying loopholes as they open. Gotta be on the ball hard for this one.

The wishlist trick is blocked for now, but it still lets you at least bypass the waiting screen to get to the product page. No way to access cart yet.

Just got back home, and NoA seems broken still.  Wish I got back in time to do the wishlist trick.  Has anyone been able to order without a trick at all today?

Just got back home, and NoA seems broken still. Wish I got back in time to do the wishlist trick. Has anyone been able to order without a trick at all today?
I haven't found a single instance on social media that no trick was used. Very few got the wishlist trick before it ended. You aren't late, so jump in, the water is fine.

Just got back home, and NoA seems broken still. Wish I got back in time to do the wishlist trick. Has anyone been able to order without a trick at all today?
I didn't use the wishlist trick. someshow it was available to preorder on my phone so I added it to cart and used my pc to finish put in my order.

bread's done
Back