2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Try accessing the website randomly once every hour. That's how I did it first round, randomly refreshing the website just as I leaving for work at 4:30PM, saw the Add To Cart and checked out as fast as I could.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

It FINALLY let me in through the queue. It looks like my purchase went through, I have a confirmation #, but no confirmation email. 

Just as I got through on my PC, I also go through on my phone (didn't try to go through to purchase the second time). Hopefully things are resolving??

everyone who has not gotten one, go log in on a completely different device. my PC and phone were stuck in the waiting queue for 30+ minutes. Hopped on my iPad, logged in from scratch and was able to hit checkout and order confirm in 30 seconds.

everyone who has not gotten one, go log in on a completely different device. my PC and phone were stuck in the waiting queue for 30+ minutes. Hopped on my iPad, logged in from scratch and was able to hit checkout and order confirm in 30 seconds.
Thanks for the advice. Mac and iPhone are stalled in cart queue. After going through iPad took about 20 min. to get complete order.

was in queue on my pc and phone for an hour(in waiting room) but finally got through and went through the process quick. Now Im waiting for confirmation email

I was able to place an order after many refreshes but I have not gotten an email confirmation. Feel worried until I see that come through.

I finally got into my cart through incognito tab and it was legit out of stock after clicking the red purchase button. Nintendo can suck it for ever. I'll never pay them for a video game again, all second hand if I don't get this fricking thing.

Incognito tab trick worked, but I walked away momentarily and came back to checkout window, must have sold out then. Literally sat in front of 3 phones and a laptop for 4 hours. God Nintendo sucks.

Got my Monster Hunter CE. My came kinda dinged, which usually doesn't happen from Gamestop. The CE box is a little flimsy, but they also shipped it in a box where there was hardly any wiggle room in there. If yours comes in a medium sized shipping box, be very careful when you use a cutting instrument to open it. It'll cut right through into the CE box. My advice is cut the tape on the edges of the shipping box and then pry it open with your hands. If I would've cut down like I normally do it would've sliced the CE box. Once I opened the shopping box there was literally no space at all, the CE box was right there flush against the top.
My box looked like someone kicked in one side but luckily it was the side with bubble wrap so it came in good condition.

3hours in que, OOS when I got thru. FU Nintendo and your dumb decision making on products, this isnt the first and wont be the last.

Just got an order in at 5:44 EST. I left the queue but got it in my cart from earlier today so I had left that tab open. Refreshed the XC3 page on a whim just now and it went to go to the queue again so I refreshed the cart tab and was able to checkout from there immediately with no queue so it's not quite OOS just yet. Keep trying and good luck everyone.

I had it in my cart earlier. Could never check out. Then accidently deleted it out of my cart. Now back in the waiting room empty handed. This is fun.

Be nice if they had a counter. Something like you're customer 46775445767556 of 4578654565444565 in line.

Stay in the queue. I jumped in right before Wario tweeted around 5:45 EST. I finally got thru to checkout which ended up being smooth. I had 2 in my cart and the purchase button was grey. I had to go back to my cart then back to checkout to lower qty and try again. I had multiple windows in waiting room, then one at a time they popped into checkout. Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, all at once

Finally able to get one, only took 5-6 hours and having to keep the computer from going into sleep mode every 15 minutes...

Say what you want about the TLOU Remake CE being a rip off but at least it wasn't a giant bitch infused headache.

After 4.5 or 5 hours I finally got Xenoblade 3 SE and feel like I still lost. I actually had it in my cart within the first 20 minutes or so but suffered from 4+ hours of a combination of waiting room and Schrödinger's cart.

I got the confirmation email just now too so that's reassuring anyway.

I was in queue for 50 minutes and all browsers got past the queue simultaneously, I almost crashed my PC. This was so fucked up.

Finally got an order in. Worked on PC. Mobile wouldn't add to cart after clicking pre purchase buttoned. Don't give up guys. Good luck.

Was able to add one to cart. But I placed an order back on the 8th when I wanted to order two. Worried that if I order one more they'll cancel both. Hmmm... decisions...

Ok, you're not going to believe this, but I just got home from work and went to the Nintendo store. Was on the waiting page for about a one minute or so and then was able to add to cart and check out. Spent a whopping 3 minutes ordering one. Wish it was that easy on all CEs.

Ok, you're not going to believe this, but I just got home from work and went to the Nintendo store. Was on the waiting page for about a one minute or so and then was able to add to cart and check out. Spent a whopping 3 minutes ordering one. Wish it was that easy on all CEs.
Dunno if I'd call this "easy". The first time it went up, it was a disaster. The second time it went up, it was a disaster for a few hours before some people randomly started getting orders it. I saw your post and fired it up- so far after 10 minutes, still in line.

And I doubt anyone was able to get this on the first try. Guessing a lot of re-refreshing and trying was needed.

On the plus side, my Sunbreak CE arrived from GS and in perfect shape.

EDIT* page just refreshed to a "releasing in July 29, 2022" notice. Guess I at least now know I'm not getting one from Nintendo.

Dunno if I'd call this "easy". The first time it went up, it was a disaster. The second time it went up, it was a disaster for a few hours before some people randomly started getting orders it. I saw your post and fired it up- so far after 10 minutes, still in line.

And I doubt anyone was able to get this on the first try. Guessing a lot of re-refreshing and trying was needed.
I have no reason to lie. I got home at around 5:15 and literally got on my PC and went to the site like I said above. I never tried at work earlier today as I was too busy. I was already signed in on the site as I had the tab open from last night. But literally got an order in a few minutes.

I have no reason to lie. I got home at around 5:15 and literally got on my PC and went to the site like I said above. I never tried at work earlier today as I was too busy. I was already signed in on the site as I had the tab open from last night. But literally got an order in a few minutes.
LOL Never said you were a liar, just said I wouldn't call this easy. Seems like you're definitely lucky... I've been trying nearly all day from work via my cellphone (work network blocks a lot of websites, including Nintendo) with no luck. But I guess I lucked out with the Last of Us Remastered CE a few weeks ago- had no clue it was happening, got home, saw a post on CAG, clicked the link and checked out without any fuss.

Oh well, I guess you win some and you lose some.

I logged in to Nintendo.com at 11:58 AM. My order was placed at 6:44PM. Almost gave up when I saw the Tweet from Wario saying it was sold out, but I kept the tab open while at work. I was about to leave work when I saw the tab refreshed and took me out of the queue. I had to login again and it opened a new tab, which I thought was going to screw me over, but I was finally able to checkout. Got the confirmation email a bit later. 

Got my refund from BB for the lost AI CE (thanks fedex  :whistle2:x) and got my Fire Emblem CE from Amazon.uk today as well (thanks DHL  :D). It was much bigger than I was expecting though. I thought it was just going to be switch case sized, but thicker lol

bread's done
Back