2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ys X announced, so at some point you know it's going to have a LE on NISA.
But with it not hitting Japan until 2023 if we see preorders for the US version it will likely be this time next year if not early 2024.

Also Japan is getting a Switch port of Ys III: Oath in Felgana, no word on US port yet.

Yep.

My Callisto CE finally delivered today. I need to decide what to do with it. I want the steelbook, but it's expensive. I may see about selling the statue for a fair price and keep some of the goodies.
did you get the email for the season pass. i didnt of course. trying to get it from GameStop is all most impossible lol

Yes, and in fairly quick fashion, too.
yes Walmart canceled my resident evil 4 preorder($30 savings) and the fire emblem as well,(
$25 savings) I’m guessing the final fantasy 16 deluxe is next($30) savings but good luck to anyone who is still holding onto those and potentially able to slip thru the cracks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes Walmart canceled my resident evil 4 preorder($30 savings) and the fire emblem as well,(
$25 savings) I’m guessing the final fantasy 16 deluxe is next($30) savings but good luck to anyone who is still holding onto those and potentially able to slip thru the cracks

Guessing bestbuy doesn’t pm pictures especially when it’s a pre order?

The Jedi Survivor CE was showing low stock for Xbox and it's a game I'm really excited about, so the FOMO bug bit me.
would it honestly matter? Given it seems like a soft bundle just different choice of which version you get it’s only 8500 blades getting made, fyi i went with the ps5 edition…just curious tbh

Hmm not sure what happened with Octopath Traveler II, all listings on all platforms for this game has been delisted from Bestbuy

On the same note of delisting, Crisis Core steelbooks are delisted too

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Welp Amazon Germany came through.  They actually were able to get some more Tactics Ogre + Steelbook that I had P/O'd.  Just arrived today in excellent condition.

[attachment=37594:IMG_20221217_165736.jpg]

[attachment=37595:IMG_20221217_165747.jpg]

Do people prefer Switch steelbooks? If I have my choice, I still prefer G2 steelbooks.
Me personally yes, whichever SB holds my compatible disk or cartridge,would be weird having a steel case exclusive to switch hardware that needs a disk imo, bt we all have personal preferences

Looks like it might be square store exclusive if the physical comes to the west.
33,000 yen= $241 Usd

[attachment=37601:20221217_235118.jpg]

Prep your wallets, but we also need to see if this even comes West.

Square just put up the FF Pixel Remaster CE's on there JP store.  $240 gets you the games on either Switch or PS4, A vinyl OST, an art book with the new pixel artwork, an Ultimania book, a mini-figure set, and a special sleeve for the game.  It is Square Enix JP only, so you would need a proxy shipper to get it over to the West.

Personally think it's a bit much, this would be better priced as a $150 offer.

[attachment=37600:main.jpg]

I don't know, but money is tight around the holidays, so this was a big goof for me, I better get that money back into my account asap lol.

I ordered the standard for switch and I feel kind of bad. Hopefully they keep their word that it's very limited. 

I ordered the standard for switch and I feel kind of bad. Hopefully they keep their word that it's very limited.
if not I have no problem refunding before it ships, esp pulling a LRG move with this

I preordered the Switch CE and feel so fucking dirty since its such a rip off.  But these are some of my favorite games of all time, uggh.  By the way shipping for the CE is actually cheaper than the standard edition ($22 versus $24).

Looks like the NA version doesn't have the Ultimania book. Not sure what's in it, but doesn't look like SE thought leaving it out was worth changing the price...

$24 for shipping the standard game is just robbery

Went to bed early, missed out the standard for PS4 and Switch, but after hearing how much SE charing people, I don't feel missed out

Looks like the NA version doesn't have the Ultimania book. Not sure what's in it, but doesn't look like SE thought leaving it out was worth changing the price...
$24 for shipping the standard game is just robbery
They really took out the Ultimania book and said nah keep the same price!

SE is out of their goddamn minds. $260 for that the Pixel Remaster CE?! First FF XVI and now this? I think I’m done supporting them.

Square really dropped two of the most overpriced & disappointing CEs in the span of a week. Well done (FF16 CE still not sold out btw, lol)

THQ and WBgames were really a head of time when it comes to pricing CE, everybody else is just playing catch up right now.

bread's done
Back