2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep trying I even got order couldn’t process and error messages bt got a confirmation number on the site, just waiting on the email hopefully [emoji1692]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep trying I even got order couldn’t process and error messages bt got a confirmation number on the site, just waiting on the email hopefully [emoji1692]

yup keep trying everybody, I even signed in and kept reverting back to guest checkout and put my info in multiple times after 20 min I struck gold and just got the email from PlayStation

Won’t let me input my card number thanks guest checkout

An error occurred. Do I just keep spamming place order or refresh

I finally seem to have gotten an order in. Got the error message, but the order is listed under my orders. Now to see if I get the email.

I got to "Place Order" and it gave me an error. Had everything put in and it was literally the last step. Garbage. Total garbage.

Edit: Double checked after the post above me noted. I have an order number in my account. No email verifying yet though.

Just checked my orders, and it IS SHOWING in my history but the site is still under lots of stress and giving error pop ups.

I don't know why companies don't learn never advertise the time you're going live. Then who gets orders in goes to who's the luckiest. This happens every single time. Even happened on a mammoth of a site like Amazon with amiibos. They all crash.

If you put it up randomly it goes to who's most dedicated(or has no life lol). Those who're willing to be near a computer or phone all day to jump on it get rewarded.

I have two pre authorization charges on my card. Guess I got an order to go through.
Wtf I see 2 preauth charges on my card too. It definitely didn’t register as an order under my psdirect account tho since I don’t see it under my orders

I never got to placed order screen just kept spamming place order, no confirmation or anything but the 2 preauth charges makes me a bit relieved. I’ll just go back to sleep now. It also shows I’ve been placed in a waiting room temporarily lol whatever that means

Probably 2 separate orders for those that did guest checkout. My card was only 1 charge. No confirmation email.

I do not understand why these companies don't just do the email invite checkout. Geezus Sony was the first to do that with the damn PS5, but no, can't ever do that again, let's just let scalpers flood it with guest checkout and everyone else dog-pile on the site at the same time. You'd think by now they'd realize what a nightmare it has to be to deal with this both from their end and the consumer end.

And you know a lot of people are just buying this to flip.

It ruins all the fun for this. Sorry, I just need to vent as I try not to ram my fist through my computer screen.

I do not understand why these companies don't just do the email invite checkout. Geezus Sony was the first to do that with the damn PS5, but no, can't ever do that again, let's just let scalpers flood it with guest checkout and everyone else dog-pile on the site at the same time. You'd think by now they'd realize what a nightmare it has to be to deal with this both from their end and the consumer end.

And you know a lot of people are just buying this to flip.

It ruins all the fun for this. Sorry, I just need to vent as I try not to ram my fist through my computer screen.
I feel you. Always hated bots and scalpers especially since I’ve never used a bot. Had no luck with last of us firefly edition (ps5) last time. This one seemed “less chaotic” just because it seems like TLOU firefly edition was more limited.

I don't know why companies don't learn never advertise the time you're going live. Then who gets orders in goes to who's the luckiest. This happens every single time. Even happened on a mammoth of a site like Amazon with amiibos. They all crash.

If you put it up randomly it goes to who's most dedicated(or has no life lol). Those who're willing to be near a computer or phone all day to jump on it get rewarded.
Well slapping Exclusive on the listing doesnt help as well, that attracts FOMO and el scalpo from the woodwork

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

James Stevenson said he just went through the queque again and the spider-man 2 CE is still in stock so if you want one keep trying.

Mine errored on every page 60 times. Complete order never did complete and give me a confirmation, but it ended up in my order history and got the email 30 minutes after.

Surprised it was still in stock, had a bunch of meetings this morning and totally forgot. This will look nice right next to all of my Kotobukiya Marvel statues

Mine errored on every page 60 times. Complete order never did complete and give me a confirmation, but it ended up in my order history and got the email 30 minutes after.
Same, mine kept saying "error contact costumer support" but when I checked my orders it was there and got the email 20-30 min later. My bank was charged then refunded too.

The pages for payment, shipping etc would also freeze and had to wait for them to load and some even "timed out" but I kept clicking. This was on a laptop.

I'm so torn if I want the Sliderman CE. I HATE digital copies of games. I'm still sitting on my GOW Ragnarok one cuz I bought a physical copy at launch too

20230616-192243294-i-OS.jpg
20230616-192255676-i-OS.jpg

I'm so lost, I can't place an order for Spider Man 2 CE because I've exceeded how many I can order.... But I haven't been able to order any. No charge on my card, no order in order history, no email. Only thing I have is a hold on my card for the amount but it's off set by an reversal (negative amount) hold.

I'm so lost, I can't place an order for Spider Man 2 CE because I've exceeded how many I can order.... But I haven't been able to order any. No charge on my card, no order in order history, no email. Only thing I have is a hold on my card for the amount but it's off set by a reversal (negative amount) hold.
Not sure if u can just use incognito mode and use a different card but I’m guessing it’s tied to your address.I thought about buying another while signed in so I can track it under my order history since my guest order doesn’t show up when I track it. Got an email confirmation and 2 charges though. I’ll just hope I actually do already have one secured

Not sure if u can just use incognito mode and use a different card but I’m guessing it’s tied to your address.I thought about buying another while signed in so I can track it under my order history since my guest order doesn’t show up when I track it. Got an email confirmation and 2 charges though. I’ll just hope I actually do already have one secured
Not sure what the issue was- but I got home and use incognito mode on my browser and it worked! Got the email right away! I had to try all day from my phone and neither Chrome nor Edge worked. Work laptop blocks all PS websites so I couldn't try it there.

My Final Fantasy 16 collector's edition so far:

$82.99 -  Ultimate edition CE soundtrack set

$9.99 x 2 - best buy exclusive steelbook

$99.99 - FF16 Deluxe Edition + steelbook offer (debating what to do with this one, though the steelbook and map seem exclusive)

/ $203 total

That's where I'm at for now.  It's what I want in a CD soundtrack + steelbook CE set; just waiting for hardcover guide and books to get listed on Amazon.  That's so much better than the $350 crap CE from Square.  Still deciding what to keep or add, looking for any other interesting or import swag.

As usually, the pre release event showed the collector edition. I was invite to that event, and I canceled my extra copy after I saw the collector edition. The figure looks like a master creature series that it looks good for a $65. On the other hand, the ifrit figure looks amazing.[attachment=37996:IMG_1769.jpeg][attachment=37997:IMG_1771.jpeg][attachment=37999:IMG_1764.jpeg][attachment=37998:IMG_1773.jpeg]

bread's done
Back