2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Annapurna collection from iam8bit. Somehow they're putting 12 games all on one cart....for the low price of $199.99

https://www.iam8bit.com/products/annapurna-interactive-deluxe-limited-edition-collection-nintendo-switch

AI_Collection_ARTNOTFINAL_WEBSTORE_1.png

I've actually never ordered from lrg. But I'm considering that Grimoire edition. The only lrg print I own is Ys Origin that was available on amazon. Is there an expectation for this p4g print to eventually become available from other retailers?
Sort of twinsies, as the only LRG product I own is the Switch collector's edition of Ys Origin, which I had to order through their website. I believe the standard editions of their numbered releases become available at Best Buy due to a deal they have with that store (Ys Origin wasn't a numbered release, so it was available at other retailers besides Best Buy). So, I think the Grimoire and Midnight Channel editions will be exclusive to LRG store.

I'm really tempted to get one of the P4 releases, but as I recall, Ys Origin's collector's edition was $70 for the game, art book, OST, poster, and steelbook, while the Grimoire edition of P4 is $70 for just the steelbook and a box, so I don't know if I can justify that price. But it would be neat as hell to have steelbooks for both P3 and P4...

Preorders are now open for this
I debated, but ended up doing this. I've played a few of these games on Game Pass (and loved them), but only own one (Sayonara Wild Hearts for Switch, but I got it for like $10 at Best Buy and it's still sealed), and I was already thinking of getting Neon White physically. I paired this with Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (for Xbox), which makes the shipping cost more bearable. I definitely don't see the need to include the Switch system and game card cases though.

I debated, but ended up doing this. I've played a few of these games on Game Pass (and loved them), but only own one (Sayonara Wild Hearts for Switch, but I got it for like $10 at Best Buy and it's still sealed), and I was already thinking of getting Neon White physically. I paired this with Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (for Xbox), which makes the shipping cost more bearable. I definitely don't see the need to include the Switch system and game card cases though.
I did too... lets see if they delivery by Q4.

For those who got the Spiderman 2 CE and opened it, question:

Is the Deluxe Edition bonus DLC a separate code from the game code itself or is it just one code that allows you to download everything?

I cancelled my Star Ocean 2 CE from the SE Store, but I still got the DLC from them today anyway. If you did the same, check your emails.

Bandai Sale. $100 off retail price on some items

ONE PIECE ODYSSEY Limited Edition Bundle - PS5 (bandainamcoent.com) - $29.99

Contents:
ONE PIECE ODYSSEY available for Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, and and PlayStation 5
Luffy & Lim Figurine

PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC: CHROME NOIR CHOGOKIN BUNDLE PS5 (bandainamcoent.com) - $19.99

Other Goodies
Promotions - Holiday Shopping Spree - Page 1 - BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
I went for the One Piece CE for Xbox. $45 after shipping.

Gotta love their website. Trying to buy that odyssey lim figurine with a pre order and it won’t let me. Also when trying to just checkout one item it says somethings gone wrong lmao

Anyone else having trouble checking out on Bandai namco store? Keeps giving me an error when trying to pre order 1 item
It is notorious for checkout problems. They have been having issues like this since before they put the Armored Core VI editions up on there. Just try once every day or so and it will magically go through. At least this was the only solution I found to work.

It is notorious for checkout problems. They have been having issues like this since before they put the Armored Core VI editions up on there. Just try once every day or so and it will magically go through. At least this was the only solution I found to work.
Only answer I got from them was “your account is temporarily blocked, please wait 72 hours before trying to checkout again” one of the options they gave me was create a new account and no dice either. I doubt that new account would get blocked on the first try either unless they’re blocking my IP for whatever reason. Just a bs excuse I’m sure

Little shocked neither game got much of a special treatment... I guess SMRPG I can understand given it's a remake but Mario Wonder, given it's release AFTER the Mario movie was such a hit is surprising. 

The Asia release has Chinese on the cover instead of English like they anticipated. So they’re letting people cancel or sub in a different item

There are English cover version of Like a Dragon Gaiden on ebay for the SEA version
I've seen this for a few imports now... are these legit? I don't get how someone like PA doesn't have them but seemingly random sellers on eBay do.

Screenshot_20231108-165840_X.jpg

Can we expect to have this in the North American version
NOA doesn't give a fuck about their fans. Even if they made it available, they'd make it in some absurdly low quantities.

I can't believe another console maker hasn't brought back full color instruction manuals and hints/maps.  They could make a killing.  and charge +$10 more per box.

Just look at what LRG is doing.  It's unrealized potential. 

The Asia release has Chinese on the cover instead of English like they anticipated. So they’re letting people cancel or sub in a different item
Excellent opportunity for me to cancel the vanilla copy with Playasia, I picked up the Limited Edition from Sega Taiwan through an importer/forwarding service

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I can't believe another console maker hasn't brought back full color instruction manuals and hints/maps. They could make a killing. and charge +$10 more per box.

Just look at what LRG is doing. It's unrealized potential.
Because their goal is to go the other direction and remove physical copies of games entirely.

There are English cover version of Like a Dragon Gaiden on ebay for the SEA version
Sucks because I didn't know about these until after I told Play-Asia I would keep my Chinese cover copy (Which is now shipped). Guess I'm gonna have to try and track down a replacement insert off etsy or ebay down the line I guess.

Like A Dragon Gaiden Taiwan Limited Edition

Just have to pay the importer and this baby will come home.

Sega TW may have sold out on the LE, it is no longer on their site.

eefad1d9be9a3b031d79b5a309766fac.jpg
7cb84c040e2afca56aac8316f5132ea9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Did anyone get that Crymachina Asian version with the exclusive steelbook + soundtrack?

It says there's no English subtitles on Playasia, but other places say it's included.

BGIII deluxe editions are up for pre-order. 

https://us.merch.larian.com/en/

Well I submitted an order for PS5 deluxe but I can't make payment.  Credit card order gives an error screen after placing order.  When you go into your orders, 'pay now', and switch it to Paypal, it gives you the same error screen at the last step.  Hopefully we can pay later.  From various wording in the FAQ it appears that they can charge up front.  Though it says you can cancel your pre-order at any time before shipment and they will refund you within 14 days. 

The store seems wonky right now. 

Well I submitted an order for PS5 deluxe but I can't make payment. Credit card order gives an error screen after placing order. When you go into your orders, 'pay now', and switch it to Paypal, it gives you the same error screen at the last step. Hopefully we can pay later. From various wording in the FAQ it appears that they can charge up front. Though it says you can cancel your pre-order at any time before shipment and they will refund you within 14 days.

Paypal worked for the xbox version.

Thanks for posting! And anyone who wants to judge me buying the xbox version can suck an egg. :p

Well I submitted an order for PS5 deluxe but I can't make payment. Credit card order gives an error screen after placing order. When you go into your orders, 'pay now', and switch it to Paypal, it gives you the same error screen at the last step. Hopefully we can pay later. From various wording in the FAQ it appears that they can charge up front. Though it says you can cancel your pre-order at any time before shipment and they will refund you within 14 days.

I used Stripe and was able to check out with a credit card for the PS5 version. YMMV, PayPal and the PayPal card options both gave me errors.

The Xbox version doesn't have the ugly PAL logos on the front. I'd normally buy PS5, but debating now because of that.
I think they're just stock images at this point. They have regional stores and probably just used one image.

One of the Larian team members confirmed these won't be limited, so no harm in waiting for clarification if you're on the fence:

https://twitter.com/Cromwelp/status/1725203655391940877

Got an email that says

We are currently waiting on an approximate 14-day emergency reprint for additional
English covers.

If you would like your Chinese cover shipped immediately please let us know in
response to this email, otherwise, if we do not receive any response by the 17th of
November, the English cover will be shipped to you when ready.

Got an email that says

We are currently waiting on an approximate 14-day emergency reprint for additional
English covers.

If you would like your Chinese cover shipped immediately please let us know in
response to this email, otherwise, if we do not receive any response by the 17th of
November, the English cover will be shipped to you when ready.
VGP said they are getting the English covers for their orders. They removed the listing, but relisted it since that update.

VGP said they are getting the English covers for their orders. They removed the listing, but relisted it since that update.
Shit when did this happen? I just paid more on eBay for the English cover yesterday, and it's already shipped. Ah well. At least this should guarantee the disc is also printed in English. Sela vie.

bread's done
Back