~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Japanese prisons are anything like American prisons I don't think there anywhere I wanna be. I'll pass on that oh so great "Shower fun time" I hear so much about.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Awww, are the love hina artbooks gone?[/quote]

Yep, sorry. You better take refusedchaos up on the trade he's been trying to work out for over two months. We finally got it squared away, but a lot of stuff just sat on my list waiting... Sorry about that!
I'm always looking for more cool stuff like that when I go out though so you never know!

got ur stuff packed and everything....was about to resurface your Parasite Eve (it has Game Dr swirl marks) with a professional machine....it looks awesome now...ill be shipping wedesday...bump

[quote name='refusedchaos']got ur stuff packed and everything....was about to resurface your Parasite Eve (it has Game Dr swirl marks) with a professional machine....it looks awesome now...ill be shipping wedesday...bump[/quote]

Awesome.
Got your package shipped just about 15 minutes ago. Check ur PM for tracking.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']If someone takes you up on that Car offer let me know, cause I have a Wii i'd put up for trade to get a car.[/quote]

LOL, I just posted it because the last time I updated my thread it was surrounded by two ridiculous "trade my Wii for ~" threads.
One of them was a Wii with Wii sports and I think 3 or 4 other games. He only wanted a BC PS3 and MGS4 + any other games they wanted to throw in.:roll: (and he actually said I ONLY want...)

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, I just posted it because the last time I updated my thread it was surrounded by two ridiculous "trade my Wii for ~" threads.
One of them was a Wii with Wii sports and I think 3 or 4 other games. He only wanted a BC PS3 and MGS4 + any other games they wanted to throw in.:roll: (and he actually said I ONLY want...)[/quote]

Bump because this is a great thread. BTW, the Wii thing is what got me to take a look.... XD

Ah, so many nice things.. Very interested in P3 Guide and Disgaea figures..

However your $40 limit is killing me! :(

Oh well, a well deserved bump for letting me lust over your pretties.

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, I just posted it because the last time I updated my thread it was surrounded by two ridiculous "trade my Wii for ~" threads.
One of them was a Wii with Wii sports and I think 3 or 4 other games. He only wanted a BC PS3 and MGS4 + any other games they wanted to throw in.:roll: (and he actually said I ONLY want...)[/quote]
You never know maybe you'll get an offer.

[quote name='helmet']Ah, so many nice things.. Very interested in P3 Guide and Disgaea figures..

However your $40 limit is killing me! :(

Oh well, a well deserved bump for letting me lust over your pretties.[/quote]

The $40 limit is really just because I have shipping included in the prices. (not for the disgaea figures though). So, if someone is comfortable paying for shipping then that's fine. However, most times the shipping would bring the total at or near that unless you were only picking up one or two small things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back