~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thirdrose']Hi There,

My first post after months of lurking will be toward bumping this thread. It may be a bit presumptuous of me to ask for, as you are undoubtedly busy and I am all but unknown around these parts, but would it be possible for you to please post pictures of the following items so that I may see for myself their conditions:

Poison Pink Official Visual Book
Poison Pink Japanese guide with slip cover 368 pages
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria Visual Profile 2 Artbook
P3 - Persona 3 Japanese guide with slip cover 336 pages
Persona 3 Fanbook doujin from my personal collection - Rare - Sell or possibly trade.
Melty Blood TYPE-MOON Guide Book with CD ROM - Complete with slipcover
Melty Blood ReAct TYPE-MOON Guide Book with 2 Post Cards - Complete with slipcover
(Under the sunny sky) Collector's edition with Artbook and Special DVD -A1

It's not particularly important to me to see pictures of that last one. I'm just curious as to what it is, and I'm doing a horrible job of figuring that out on my own. I am most interested in the Poison Pink books, though, so I will definitely make an offer on those. I thank you for your time and wish you luck.[/quote]

No problem thirdrose, hopefully you don't mind if I get that done for you after work tomorrow. It's already late here and I have to work early in the morning. I'll get them up for you right after work tomorrow night though!:D

Hello, and thank you for your offerings. Congratulations on your first born, (and sorry to hear about the financial awkwardness of paying up front.)
I would like to offer you $15 for the Silent Hill HD-DVD
$30 for Lost Odyssey
$15 Rival Schools/Clock Tower PS1
$15 Parasite Eve/Namco Museum 2 PS1
I would love to make you an offer for your P3 books, but do not honestly know their fair value, and I do not want to offend. The above prices are without shipping. Please let me know if you think that they are fair.

Responded to PMs. Thanks for the nice offers primedrctv. I think with offers like those, I will make those offers shipped! Still seems good for both of us I think. ;)

Machoman - these items are a little unique as they are the only things I do not personally have with me in Japan. When I went back to the US last year, I left them with my parents as the ebay buyer from that time didn't pay.
I will add you to the list and contact them to confirm that they haven't lost them!

[quote name='primedrctv']May I offer $15 for each P3 book before shipping? If I am offending you, please either let me know, or ignore me altogether.[/quote]

I'm not worried about shipping since you are offering to buy so many items. All of your prices are shipped.
Thank you very much for the help!:applause:

[quote name='dv8mad']No problem thirdrose, hopefully you don't mind if I get that done for you after work tomorrow. It's already late here and I have to work early in the morning. I'll get them up for you right after work tomorrow night though!:D[/quote]

Cool beans! No rush here though, so post those pics at your convenience.

[quote name='bassfiend316']:br:Kiss of the Dragon
:br:Stir of Echoes

12.50 shipped each?
might be a few days til i have money in my paypal...
and BUMP for a good guy
[/quote]

Added, thank you for the assistance (again, LOL).

[quote name='dv8mad']Added, thank you for the assistance (again, LOL).[/quote]
any time...i just wish you had Intelligent Qube US version lol. I got all excited until I saw JP...haha If you could get your hands on a copy, I'd be happy to "assist" even more :D

Free bump... and request for changing the $15 from Parasite Eve to Eternal Sonata - (Asian version- English, Japanese lang / English subs)

[quote name='technicalstylez']hi i'd like to make the following bids.

lost planet artbook- $5
ghost in the shell innocence blu ray- $10

thanks[/quote]

I added your price for the LP artbook. However, I'm not going to take the offer on GITS Innocence. Blu-ray anime is always between $75-$100 for a single disk over here, so I paid quite a bit for it. I'm hoping to get at least a $25 offer on it to start. Sorry!

Hi again and thanks for the pics!

Sorry for stepping on some people's toes here (I have every intention of amicably competing for those Poison Pink books), but I'm just gonna go ahead and make some offers now:

-10 different Hatsune Miku Vocaloid doujins (lowballing on this offer, and probably all of my offers - $15 shipped)
-P3 - Persona 3 Japanese guide with slip cover 336 pages ($16 shipped)
-Persona 3 Fanbook doujin from my personal collection - Rare - Sell or possibly trade ($16 shipped)
-Melty Blood TYPE-MOON Guide Book with CD ROM - Complete with slipcover ($7 shipped)
-Melty Blood ReAct TYPE-MOON Guide Book with 2 Post Cards - Complete with slipcover ($7 shipped)
-Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria Visual Profile 2 Artbook ($9 shipped)
-Poison Pink Japanese guide with slip cover 368 pages ($5 shipped)
-Poison Pink Official Visual Book ($8 shipped)
-(Under the sunny sky) Collector's edition with Artbook and Special DVD ($10 shipped)

I also apologize and completely understand if the price on that last one (or any of them, for that matter) is too low for you, so go ahead and decline any offers as you see fit. I'm kind of blind bidding on the last one because I still don't really know what it is, but it had the word "artbook" in it and it looks cool (I'm a sucker for that combination). Also, how would payment be made to you (I am unbearably new at this)? Thanks for your consideration.

[quote name='thirdrose']Hi again and thanks for the pics!

Sorry for stepping on some people's toes here (I have every intention of amicably competing for those Poison Pink books), but I'm just gonna go ahead and make some offers now:

-10 different Hatsune Miku Vocaloid doujins (lowballing on this offer, and probably all of my offers - $15 shipped)
-P3 - Persona 3 Japanese guide with slip cover 336 pages ($16 shipped)
-Persona 3 Fanbook doujin from my personal collection - Rare - Sell or possibly trade ($16 shipped)
-Melty Blood TYPE-MOON Guide Book with CD ROM - Complete with slipcover ($7 shipped)
-Melty Blood ReAct TYPE-MOON Guide Book with 2 Post Cards - Complete with slipcover ($7 shipped)
-Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria Visual Profile 2 Artbook ($9 shipped)
-Poison Pink Japanese guide with slip cover 368 pages ($5 shipped)
-Poison Pink Official Visual Book ($8 shipped)
-(Under the sunny sky) Collector's edition with Artbook and Special DVD ($10 shipped)

I also apologize and completely understand if the price on that last one (or any of them, for that matter) is too low for you, so go ahead and decline any offers as you see fit. I'm kind of blind bidding on the last one because I still don't really know what it is, but it had the word "artbook" in it and it looks cool (I'm a sucker for that combination). Also, how would payment be made to you (I am unbearably new at this)? Thanks for your consideration.[/quote]

Thanks for the offers. I hope you understand, I took some of the offers and had to pass on a few. Most of the ones I passed on are spoken for by others and, as they asked first and are buying many things, it will take more than just a couple of dollars for me to take them from them.
As for the last item, I'll post some pics of it on the page tonight so you and everyone else can see what it is. It was $70 new, so I'd like to start at at least $15 or so for it.

I accept Paypal, :cool:or yen if you happen to be in the neighborhood!

this thread is going to be permanently at the top of the trading forum.

Rival schools $22
Phantom Brave - $22
$8 each on both Melty blood guides.

[quote name='thirdrose']

I also apologize and completely understand if the price on that last one (or any of them, for that matter) is too low for you, so go ahead and decline any offers as you see fit. I'm kind of blind bidding on the last one because I still don't really know what it is, but it had the word "artbook" in it and it looks cool (I'm a sucker for that combination).[/quote]

The pics I promised for Under the Sunny Sky are up on the front page. One on each word for a total of 3 pics. Hopefully that gives you a better idea of what it is.

[quote name='dv8mad']Awww, and here I was thinking that you were just going to forget about me! :lol:

Glad you found something you like.[/quote]
There are quite a few things I like.........I just happen to have no money >_< Artbooks and Figures make me a happy panda!

I looked up Ghost in the Shell 2 : Innocence on blu ray... is it really that much?! why?! I'd offer $20 if it's not as expensive as my search made it out to be.

[quote name='rmb']ummm dv8 51 for pb?? lol kidding, actually when it says 1 day left how much time is that from now? I want to avoid being sniped and be the sniper!!![/quote]
I'm pretty sure he reset the 3 days after each bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back