~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']tlp - Good to see that you decided to spite me at first. LOL, save that stuff for people who rightfully deserve it like refusedchaos and XX0 :rofl:[/quote]

My wife tells me I'm all about spite. ;)

Uh oh. Didn't notice you had Force Unleashed on your list, DV. I could have ordered you a copy last night on the cheap. I do, however, have a copy of Stranglehold I can pass your way.

[quote name='Mako1215']dv8. Why do we always end up battleing over games with bids... always lol[/quote]

I'll just assume it's because of your deep hatred of me. :cry:

Shady - :cold:

OK, I'll add Stranglehold as pending from you though. How about those TF MMs? :hot:

[quote name='dv8mad']I'll just assume it's because of your deep hatred of me. :cry:
[/quote]

Nah. Id say it's because of our like or RPGs since that's what we're always fighting over.

Nothing at Toys R Us here for the Transformers Muggs, but they had... A 3.75" SCALE DEADPOOL! Woot. Wolverine Origins figures hit stores, and I found the comic version of Deadpool, not the weaksauce movie one :D

Grrrrr... Triple self-bump today.

Now I don't even know if I should add my blog post for all you ungrateful do-do faces! :nottalking:

:rofl:

EDIT: Bah! I went ahead and blogged anyway! :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
That calendar says yer a bastard. :O

Oh, and I may be done w/a US Copy of Onechanbara soonish. The more I play it, the more I dislike it...

Well, the calendar and the other items will be on the list soon. She didn't say I needed to get rid of any of it, but if I can get some decent cash or trade from any of the stuff, then I will.
As I said in the blog, all that stuff will be here soon and if I don't get any decent offers soon, I'll take it back off and keep it.

That having been said, I am in need of Paypal soon because if the lowball auctions ending! It's hard to transfer money from the bank to my Paypal account since it will have to be converted to $$$ for all of you. So, if I can make some sales instead, it's better for me.
What I'm trying to say is "Hey, buy some stuff!" ;)

P.S. The calendar was $800US dollars. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime I enter this thread, it feels like something completly different. On the plus side I've finalyl caught up with the blogs, now if I could only start up my own >_>

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Daily bump for dv8.

Some of those figs and that Xenosaga are really nagging me every time I click...[/quote]

Some of them are yellow now. Time to make some good offers! :applause:

interested in the three singles of the disgaea including etna~ :)

let me know how much you'd be selling including available my credit~ :p

thanks man.

[quote name='dinobot']interested in the three singles of the disgaea including etna~ :)

let me know how much you'd be selling including available my credit~ :p

thanks man.[/quote]

That was fast! I just took the no trading restriction off the Rei and Etna figures this morning! :lol:

For two of the three disgaea figures, I'd like $5 each. For Etna, I will have to ask $10.

[quote name='refusedchaos']bump, been rly busy lately with school =/[/quote]

That's too bad. While you were gone Ecks talked me into giving him the stuff you wanted so he can use it against you in future trades.

;_; Yuki fig in your blog. I can't see it properly due to reflection. Good thing because I'd want it if you posted it.

How much did you pay?

brs2.jpg

Black Rock Shooter 10,000Y Pre-order now!

[quote name='dv8mad']That's too bad. While you were gone Ecks talked me into giving him the stuff you wanted so he can use it against you in future trades.[/quote]

That's just cruel on so many levels.

[quote name='dv8mad']That's too bad. While you were gone Ecks talked me into giving him the stuff you wanted so he can use it against you in future trades.[/QUOTE]

*shruggs* fine

Hey, DV, I got your package today. Thanks for the FF potion in a can. I have no idea who the characters on the can are, but my guess is I'll find out when Dissidia comes out in the states.

[quote name='refusedchaos']*shruggs* fine[/quote]

Eh, you're no fun today.

Everyone - I'm working today, but my first lesson has not booked and it looks to be a slow day. I should be able to get that stuff from my blog to the front page for sale/trade. Keep an eye on it, I will be trying to get it done starting now.

[quote name='dv8mad']Eh, you're no fun today.
[/QUOTE]

sry, been going through some stuff lately...not in the best of moods at the moment =/

bump

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Strap Is Gone Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine.

Edit: The Yuki figurine is not to scale ;_; never mind ;_;.

Oh Em Gee! I'm a top tier person!

To celebrate, I went ahead and used my executive discount to buy Mikuru and Fang face from you. You probably already know this because of the e-mail Paypal always sends when someone pays.

Like last time, I'm in no real rush. I'd actually wait to ship them until I got your stuff shipped out so I can get that other oh so sweet thing.

[quote name='Shady3011']Oh Em Gee! I'm a top tier person!

To celebrate, I went ahead and used my executive discount to buy Mikuru and Fang face from you. You probably already know this because of the e-mail Paypal always sends when someone pays.

Like last time, I'm in no real rush. I'd actually wait to ship them until I got your stuff shipped out so I can get that other oh so sweet thing.[/quote]

Who's Fang face LOL? Do you mean Tsuruya-san? LMK and I will mark them out after I wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back