~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ItsMeMark']Alright. I'm all for deals. I'm all for supporting dv8. But WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!

I'm not kidding. Some of this is just ridiculous.

Sorry dv8, you know I don't mean to mess with your sale. But you have to admit some of this is crazy.

Gashapon comes out of a capsule machine guys. Those are not figurines. They are about $3-5 and are not limited edition.

dv8 if you find this to be disruptive to your sale, I'll remove the last part, just pm me. But I don't think some people know what they're getting into.[/quote]
Ignore List +1.

BUMP!

I step out for a few days, and bam, the auction already starts. I suppose a few bids are in order, after I take a look over the items, which at a glance already looks promosing.

Also, please check your PM dv8, I'm hoping that you might be able to find something for me.

159. US - DC - Rippin' Riders
160. US - DC - NFL2K
153. JAPANESE - Saturn - Vampire Hunter
108.JAPANESE - PS1 Gouketuji-ichizoku 2
112. JAPANESE - PS1 - Crash Bandicoot
113. JAPANESE - PS1 - Crash Bandicoot 2
86. US - Wii - Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - Complete

2 bucks on each.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']
I love these sales.

[/quote]

clearly you do. you are the ultimate buyer/bidder :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
166. Arisa Taki 2009 Poster Calendar - 8 huge fullsize posters -6$
68. Gashapon Set Zoids Gals - 3$

17. US - PS2 - Final Fantasy XII - Complete in fair condition $4
48. Gashapon Single $1
51. Gashapon Single $1
58. Gashapon Single $1
72. Gashapon Set Evangelion $5
190. US - Resident Evil Degeneration Blu-ray $6

mark is right... i mean, kudos to those that follow through with their bids (especially the last remnant faceplate... lol).

That said, hopefully I will be able to get in on some action. Gotta find something that no one wants!

Bump for dv8mad's awesome sale. It's going to be a LOT of work dv8mad to go back but it should be good for you since each one means they bids are going Up, Up, Up ^_^

I'm still working on my project which I hope to have ready to show you in about a week or so. It'd at least work out some things for the better... more on that soon!

5. JAPANESE - NDS - Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 DUO Limited Box New/Sealed - $18
90. US - Gamecube - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $12
165. One Folder of US PS1 Games - $65
166. Arisa Taki 2009 Poster Calendar - 8 huge fullsize posters - $8

I wish there was more stuff I wanted, but it looks like sum41rocks (I still want Fat Lip in Rock Band) is going to take my lowball top buyer crown.

Starting my own lowball sale today. Also,

82. JAPANESE - PS3 - Battle Fantasia - Complete $26
97. JAPANESE - PSP - Dissidia Final Fantasy - Complete $14

28. US - 360 - Halo 3 - Complete - $10

191. US - Sony PSP Phat 3.50FW w/Charger, Soft Case and Headphone Volume Cord & 32MB memory stick - $55

All gashapon singles/sets without bids ( bid $1.00 )
107. JAPANESE - PS1 - Street Fighter Zero 3 ( bid $4.00 )
149. JAPANESE - Saturn - The King of Fighters '97 ( bid $1.00 )

I wish the last two bidders could be left up with a strike through their names, so i could easily figure out what i have been out bid on. I know it might get messy/hard to manage...

102. JAPANESE - PS1 - Arc The Lad
103. JAPANESE - PS1 - Alundra
104. JAPANESE - PS1 - '99 Koshien Baseball Stadium
105. JAPANESE - PS1 - Theme Park
106. JAPANESE - PS1 - Dracula Detective
107. JAPANESE - PS1 - Street Fighter Zero 3 - sum41rcks1 - $2
108. JAPANESE - PS1 - Gouketuji-ichizoku 2 - integralsmatic - $2
109. JAPANESE - PS1 - Touge Max Driving
110. JAPANESE - PS1 - Street Games '97
111. JAPANESE - PS1 - Digical League Baseball
112. JAPANESE - PS1 - Crash Bandicoot - integralsmatic - $2
113. JAPANESE - PS1 - Crash Bandicoot 2 - integralsmatic - $2
114. JAPANESE - PS1 - Kagero
115. JAPANESE - PS1 - Bushido Blade - reikorikku - $1
116. JAPANESE - PS1 - Mizzurna Falls
117. JAPANESE - PS1 - F-1 Grand Prix
118. JAPANESE - PS1 - The Card
119. JAPANESE - PS1 - Toukon Retsuden 2
120. JAPANESE - PS1 - Fire ProWresting Iron Slam '96
121. JAPANESE - PS1 - ChoroQ
122. JAPANESE - PS1 - Formula 1
123. JAPANESE - PS1 - Derby Stallion
124. JAPANESE - PS1 - Hyper Olympics
125. JAPANESE - PS1 - Twilight Syndrome
126. JAPANESE - PS1 - Sudoku 2

Bid 1$ on any of those japanese ps1 games that have no bids, now i have to go to work :(! Happy bidding all!

[quote name='d3solut3']
I wish the last two bidders could be left up with a strike through their names, so i could easily figure out what i have been out bid on. I know it might get messy/hard to manage...
[/quote]

Sorry, but I'm sure you can imagine it's already a chore to keep up with so many items.
If I had to keep a running tab of the previous bidders as well...
dv8's HEAD ASPLODE!

I suppose I would recommend keeping just the numbers in notepad or something. I can work easier with the numbers than the item names anyway! ;)

200! You make your way to Osaka anytime within the next 3 years and I'll take a day off to give you a tour of Osaka or any of the surrounding areas you choose. My wife and kid may even tag along! Of course this is a priceless package, but I'll start it at only $1 like everything else.

100 BILLION DOLLARS

dr-evil.jpg

[quote name='the_punisher']200! You make your way to Osaka anytime within the next 3 years and I'll take a day off to give you a tour of Osaka or any of the surrounding areas you choose. My wife and kid may even tag along! Of course this is a priceless package, but I'll start it at only $1 like everything else.

100 BILLION DOLLARS

dr-evil.jpg
[/quote]

I should hold you to that just so I can neg you! :razz:

LOL, UPDATED!

1. JAPANESE - PS1 - Square Millenium Collection Xenogears Wong Fei Edition Complete with Game, Manual and New/Sealed Xenogears Figures - $60
29. US - 360 - Project Sylpheed - Complete - $5
98. US - PSP - Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony - Complete some case damage - $1
99. US - PSP - Star Wars: Lethal Alliance - Complete - $1
100. US - PSP - Lord of the Rings Tactics - Case and UMD in fair condition - $1
101. US - PSP - Star Wars Battlefront II - Complete in ugly but playable condition - $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back