~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
46. Gashapon Single - $2.50
71. Gashapon Set To Heart- $3.50
167. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Yuki Nagato Metamo Figure (Black and White) -$35

171. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Yuki Nagato School Room Figure Set - New $9.50
172. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Figure Box Set w/ Manga & Postcards - New $13.50

bring it, IMM, im not letting you get these for cheap

171. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Yuki Nagato School Room Figure Set - New $12
172. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Figure Box Set w/ Manga & Postcards - New $16

come on ;)

[quote name='ItsMeMark']#171 $10
#172 $14

You're going to have to use a fatality to get me out. Since I lost to Dx0, I have more cash to spend.[/QUOTE]

amumk3v2lz9.gif

No more bidding for you.

171. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Yuki Nagato School Room Figure Set - New $14
172. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Figure Box Set w/ Manga & Postcards - New $18

dont make me bring on the futa

[quote name='Darknuke']So is it past DV8's so-called start end time? Or are we all pre-maturely bidding right now?
[/quote]

It should be +/- 1 hour between 7pm PST / 10pm EST. But his post made it sound like between 7-8/10-11. Either way, its already in range or will be very soon enough.

[quote name='Link927']It should be +/- 1 hour between 7pm PST / 10pm EST. But his post made it sound like between 7-8/10-11. Either way, its already in range or will be very soon enough.[/quote]

Ah thanks... I'll slow down till 7 then...

[quote name='refusedchaos']171. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Yuki Nagato School Room Figure Set - New $14
172. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Figure Box Set w/ Manga & Postcards - New $18

dont make me bring on the futa[/quote]

Futa doesn't scare me, I've seen worse, much worse.

171. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Yuki Nagato School Room Figure Set - New $20
172. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Figure Box Set w/ Manga & Postcards - New $25

come man!!!

[quote name='Darknuke']This is a random minute right? As in you're not going to tell us[/QUOTE]

Predetermined time for him, random minute for us.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']1man 1 jar?[/quote]

We've actually been showing that to people at lunch, so that's nothing anymore. Shock value has ran dry with me.

[quote name='georox']We've actually been showing that to people at lunch, so that's nothing anymore. Shock value has ran dry with me.[/quote]

That's nothing compared to 4 Girls Finger Painting... Oh and winged... You can have it. $10 was my max for that game

[quote name='Darknuke']This is a random minute right? As in you're not going to tell us[/quote]

Correct. ;)

You can thank my wife for picking the number

132. JAPANESE - PS1 - Metal Gear Integral - Complete - - $10
88. US - Wii - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Complete - - $20
190. US - Resident Evil Degeneration Blu-ray - - $16
173. Revoltech Destron Leader Megatron - New - $9.00

200! You make your way to Osaka anytime within the next 3 years and I'll take a day off to give you a tour of Osaka or any of the surrounding areas you choose. My wife and kid may even tag along! Of course this is a priceless package, but I'll start it at only $1 like everything else. ;) - - $65

[quote name='Darknuke']That's nothing compared to 4 Girls Finger Painting... Oh and winged... You can have it. $10 was my max for that game[/quote]

Based on what google said that was, it sounds like the legendary "swap.avi" that I think originated from SomethingAwful if I'm correct in my knowledge of interweb lore.

[quote name='georox']Based on what google said that was, it sounds like the legendary "swap.avi" that I think originated from SomethingAwful if I'm correct in my knowledge of interweb lore.[/quote]

Maybe... I was shown it on www.thatsphucked.com

[quote name='Darknuke']That's nothing compared to 4 Girls Finger Painting... Oh and winged... You can have it. $10 was my max for that game[/quote]

Yay me, now as long as nobody else bids on it..............

Please remember, ends anytime the next hour between (for me) 11:01 and 11:56.

My wife rolled a couple dice to get the random end time, so 7,8 and 9 are impossible. ;)

Don't get surprised. Bid now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back