Official Free ______ Referral Thread - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All free ____ referral stuff belongs in this thread and this thread only.
All referral solicitations outside of this thread will be deleted.
Please do not contact me asking if you can have your own referral thread.

Thanks,
-CD

update 9/29

ps3 conga!!! (need 8 to complete)

link removed until deadpool goes green

gigan54 (7/8)
1. LaraCroftsLeftBoob
2. galvatron2k1
3. maddfrog
4. dpatel
5. DJSteel
6. sweet tooth
7. mykevermin
8. deadpool (pending)

whoo, i've almost got me ps3 preordered!

official ipod conga

REMINDER!!! you can get the 4 gb ipod nano from this conga in either black or white as well as a 20 gig color, and the 6 gb mini

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=19827204
gigan54:

1. cek12345

wildnuts was taken off the ipod conga by request.

macmini conga

http://minimacs.freepay.com/?r=19898753

be sure to pm me if you want to join a conga.

anyone can start a conga here. that's what this thread is about. There is no priority because someone started it first. I doubt he'll get very many since he obviously just has himself so far. but either way this is why Cheapy wont give anyone control to make a new topic. to many people fending for themselves.

how many free things can you sign up for. i got the ipod using the 5 referrals earlier this year (or last year, cant remember atm). It was a pain in the ass. it says you can sign up for multiple free things, but what happens if someone already got their 1 item and signs up again under someone, last i heard you get disqualified regardless? i am just curious as getting a few referrals (4-8) are possible under family/friends at different addresses. someone want to pm me with specifics. thinking about the ps3/xbox360 deal since i already have 20gb ipod and dont even use the damn thing.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']it's probably being sent to your junk mail or being blocked as spam. some sites will give you the address the link comes from so you can allow it through your spam blocker. look around on the page about the activation link for aomething about it.[/QUOTE]

I've looked and looked and don't see shit. I have a junk mail folder but it never gets any mail... Using Hotmail

I just opened up this site for those wanting an alternative to all the long free360xbox congas. It is an independantly operated domain, not a forum. So far only 4 people in line. Grab a spot before it fills up! http://www.free360xboxconga.com

_40803028_xboxlaunch-microsoft203.jpg
conga030pj.gif

We need to get someone mod priveleges over here, because this thread is just too unorgnized. This illiterate cunt above me posted the precise same shit 3 hours ago, and provides nothing else to CAG (check his other posts - it's all the same shit here).

Someone needs to control what the fuck goes on in here. Dig?

i think this thread should become a whole new section. it would make it a lot more oganized and professional. also, have that section have like 2 mods to maintain it.

I totally agree gigan about this thread being a whole new section. I havent posted the conga in a couple of pages because I'm still waiting for them to go green. I'll just post it again to make people aware its still here.

Updated IPod Nano Conga (Need 5 referrals):

1) http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=22122910 dago2727 1/5
2) dpatel (pending)
3) eshbums (pending)
4) Qwikstreet (pending)
5)

[quote name='DJSteel']i don't want to step on toes.. so if he msgs me and it is against the rules..i'll take it down[/QUOTE]

Hey DJSteel...is Peel's offer for an Xbox 360 Premium? I can't find anything on their site stating which version. Let me know how you found out...
---------------------------

I signed up by just visiting the site and did the eFax offer.

Now I'm just waiting for 5 other generous souls to jump in and do the same.

Any takers?

Sign up under my referal link (bottom of sig) and complete one offer - I suggest the eFax 30 day free trial. And if you want a Xbox 360 - just have 5 friends sign up and complete an offer.

If you do...PM me and I'll update my list.

Free Xbox 360 Referals:

[quote name='gigan54']i did a quick search and read that peel site is a scam. be careful[/QUOTE]

There are quite a few people using the peel site as their basis here, aren't there?

[quote name='gigan54']i did a quick search and read that peel site is a scam. be careful[/QUOTE]

That peel site looks pretty shady just by the way its laid out. I wouldn't doubt that it is a scam. Most of the sites here that there are congas for are confirmed legit though.

[quote name='lionheart4life']That peel site looks pretty shady just by the way its laid out. I wouldn't doubt that it is a scam. Most of the sites here that there are congas for are confirmed legit though.[/QUOTE]

All I know is that my offer status is now complete (2 days after I signed up for the eFAx offer)...now I just need five referals.

I did some searching and didn't find anything (except some doubters opinions and someone complaining about their MX records) that says this is not legit. This is a heck of a lot easier than signing up for 8 offers or getting 8 people to sign up under you. Eh...what the hell...it's worth a shot.

PM Me if you sign up under my referal link.

I doesnt matter what you guys think. Everytime the topic is brought up. the thread is deleted. so good luck trying. I've offered to make another thread and put info at the top but its not going to happen.

[quote name='DJSteel']where does it say that??[/QUOTE]

it's the over all feel i got while searching other forums on the subject. i've even heard that their confirmation notice was stolen fron gratis' ipod notice. i'm not at my home computer (i'm currently in class) so i'll look for it later. also, their home page looks like it was stolen from gratis. look all i'm trying to say is be careful. if it looks too good to be true, most likely it is.

[quote name='doodle777_98']I doesnt matter what you guys think. Everytime the topic is brought up. the thread is deleted. so good luck trying. I've offered to make another thread and put info at the top but its not going to happen.[/QUOTE]

it would make it easier if we could start a new one explaining rules and congas in the first post. Oh well, at least cheapy lets us do this on this site. Most sites don't allow these referral things.

[quote name='dpatel']it would make it easier if we could start a new one explaining rules and congas in the first post. Oh well, at least cheapy lets us do this on this site. Most sites don't allow these referral things.[/QUOTE]

Although I agree, having important info in the first post doesn't help the ebgames update thread at all. People continue to ask stupid questions throughout the thread that are answered, fairly clearly, in the first post.

I simply don't think we can stop people from whoring their own congas in here, not unless a mod is the one who posts the current conga (perhaps the first post can be that?).

I dunno, I'm just bothered that nobody's signing up under the 360 conga because there's so much motherfucking confusion.

[quote name='mykevermin']
I simply don't think we can stop people from whoring their own congas in here, not unless a mod is the one who posts the current conga (perhaps the first post can be that?).

I dunno, I'm just bothered that nobody's signing up under the 360 conga because there's so much motherfucking confusion.[/QUOTE]

This is a solicitation thread...implying that you can solicit whatever you want. By definition this is going to be a disorganized thread. Haven't you ever seen an ad board on a college campus?

This is way to unorganized for me, i signed up under myke and have 5 referals(1 green already) from people i know in RL. I figure if i can get 3 more before oct 10th, then all should be green before november when the system launches and i just play the waiting game :)

[quote name='illiteratePoet']This is a solicitation thread...implying that you can solicit whatever you want. By definition this is going to be a disorganized thread. Haven't you ever seen an ad board on a college campus?[/QUOTE]

And I don't like those very much. It is by definition disorganized because, while they are kind enough to let us have a thread here, they aren't interested in anything else about it.

So, it becomes disorganized and polluted with fuckwads like yourself who see fit to do absolutely NOTHING on this site except whore your personal conga, which you'll surely close down after you get yours, right, Christian?

Lastly, congratulations on making your first post to a CAG message board that isn't a verbatim repost of your stupid fucking conga.

Okay guys. That's enough. All you guys are doing is promoting the reason why we havent got a new topic. k'. Let's be civil and if he wants to post his own conga let him. I'm sure if he's dedicated enough he'll keep his up or pass it down. Ever conga has some guy controlling it and when they get theirs they leave. Before myke, lionheart controlled the xbox360 but i dont see him as much anymore. now me and myke run it. but what will happen when myke gets his. will he leave? Then it's just me doing it. i might get help with the next person in line but nothing is for sure.

The way i see it. This why we have no topic of our own. If we did the first psot should only list scams, possible scams, and those that work. No congas. That's just my opinion.

[quote name='mykevermin']

Lastly, congratulations on making your first post to a CAG message board that isn't a verbatim repost of your stupid fucking conga.[/QUOTE]

lol thanks for the laugh.

I don't really have problems with some posting an "independently" run conga site where only the same one person is signep up for each offer, just don't post it multiple times on one page. I hope nobody is dumb enough to join a conga line on a site where maybe 2 people a month visit and absolutely nobody posts.

Hey, I just found this new site:
http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=44695

It's basically an investment site which pays you 12% of your investment DAILY!

All you do is surf through 12 sites (which they provide with you) for 5 mins everyday and you will get 12% of what you put in. Obviously the more you put in, the more you will recieve. There is a maximum of $6000 a month. Please sign up under my link as I will get 12% every time you invest money. PM me if you want more details.

This has been proven to be legit:
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22591&page=20&pp=10
http://mylifeclicks.net/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=4d54aa4d480467ca10322941a0da92de&board=5.0

[quote name='lionheart4life']I don't really have problems with some posting an "independently" run conga site where only the same one person is signep up for each offer, just don't post it multiple times on one page. I hope nobody is dumb enough to join a conga line on a site where maybe 2 people a month visit and absolutely nobody posts.[/QUOTE]

Point taken on multiple postings, it wont happen again, since you actually made your point without resorting to petty slander. I will say; however, that thanks to forums like this, my site has been viewed hundreds of times (case and point mykevermin looking up my name on my site so he could throw an e-tantrum). I have invested money in getting it hosted for a year and I'm not about to let it die. Part of the reason I decided to start my conga "independently" is because of the confusion forum congas create. They both have pros and cons I'll admit, but I opted for the cleaner private site and just plain old fashioned advertising as much as I possibly can. I really couldn't care less if people think that's "dumb". I've gotten 4 greens and 3 yellows within a few weeks of having my site up. Maybe you think people on my site are dumb, but luckily that wont prevent us from enjoying elder scrolls 4 this Christmas :).

[quote name='shadylane']for the xbox 360 which offer is the best and easiest way to get approved quickly?[/QUOTE]
efax. second would be either napster if you've got it or real rhapsody

efax is free and how long would it take for them to show that the offer has been completed?

any offer like instant?

i know rhapsody cost a dollar correct?

[quote name='shadylane']efax is free and how long would it take for them to show that the offer has been completed?

any offer like instant?

i know rhapsody cost a dollar correct?[/QUOTE]

The turnaround on Rhapsody is almost immediate; I've had two people sign up and go "complete" in under an hour. Lastly, yes, Rhapsody does cost $0.99.

I can't say the same about eFax, because I frankly don't know.

For more help, my post below explains a lot about the offers:

[quote name='mykevermin']mykevermin's cheap referral explanations!

(I make it too easy for you to sign up and work towards your free Xbox 360)

I'll let doodle handle the conga, but I'll still solicit myself instead. There is currently a new offer that is extremely cheap: the RealRhapsody trial. It's $0.99 for 30 days, and $9.99 a month thereafter (so be sure to cancel before your 30 days is up!!).

The link (through me) is here: http://www.gratisnetwork.com/Welcom...863&OfferID=398

The other FREE deal (which gets you started on your free Xbox360), and the most popular, is eFax. It is totally free for 30 days, and all you need to do to complete an offer is sign up under them (a credit card number is required). Be certain, of course, to cancel your account before the 30 day period, or else you'll be paying for the eFax service. Here is my signup link: http://xbox360s.freepay.com/WelcomeOffer.aspx?OCID=28415877&OfferID=402&Mode=F

There are two incredibly cheap/free offers: How much easier could it be to begin working towards a free 360?

I'm on top of the 360 conga, so help a brother out! I'm still offering $15 paypal to everyone who goes green, and I'm dyin' to get some people to sign up under me. You have $15 to gain and nothing to lose.

Some other advice: be *extremely* pesky with gratis. They are loathe to give out credit for a completed offer, but they will do it if you have completed an offer and have the e-mail proof. They DO NOT DEAL WITH E-MAIL because of spam filters, so all correspondence is taken care of in the HELP tab on the free360xbox page, and they will not contact you back. If you want to go green, keep pestering the shit out of them and you will complete that offer. PM me with your Paypal e-mail address once you go green, and I'll PP you the $15 within the day.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, I'm trying to help you get free deals plus my cash so that I can get a 360 on the cheap (and you can be on your way to a free 360).

How much more can a man whore himself out?

My referral link: http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=18466863[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: The GameFly deal is down for now; the Real Rhapsody and eFax referrals are still up, and cost 0.99 and free, respectively. If I have three more people complete ("go green") by next Tuesday (10/5), I will raffle off a SEALED COPY OF DISGAEA to all 8 people who signed up (in addition to the $15 I've already promised).

If you are interested in referral swaps, I'd be more than happy to do your ipod/ps2/ds/psp referral program if you complete a referral for me.

If you have *any* questions about the referral program at all, or are interested in completing a referral, feel free to PM me.

[quote name='shadylane']efax is free and how long would it take for them to show that the offer has been completed?

any offer like instant?

I did the eFax trial and it showed complete within 2 days of signing up (on the site I signed up on). However, I'd hang on to the trial till it's just about up. I have heard they can yank your offer completion if you cancel too quick. Check the terms and conditions fine print.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']I did the eFax trial and it showed complete within 2 days of signing up (on the site I signed up on). However, I'd hang on to the trial till it's just about up. I have heard they can yank your offer completion if you cancel too quick. Check the terms and conditions fine print.[/QUOTE]

although possible, i've yet to hear about this happening to anybody. it's a good thing you're holding off on cancelling it. cancel in the week before the final week. better safe than sorry.

any offer like instant?

efax is free, and my friend signed up at 2 am the other night, he was green the next morning. I dont know if its always that fast. As for rhapsody, its 99cents and goes green really fast, i signed up under myke and it did.

For some reason though people cant sign up for rhapsody under me.

^^ lol at the newbie!

anyways i joined the RealRhapsody thing (and am actually listening to it now) 2 days ago and have yet to be green lit! I keep getting this message everytime i start it up:

We did not find Rhapsody on your machine.
This could be because you haven't used it in a while.
If you are sure that you have Rhapsody installed,
disable this message and you won't see it again.
Get Rhapsody if you don't have it.

What the shit?!

Well, there are some important questions:

1) Do you still have the software installed?

2) Is your account still open?

3) Does the software, if installed, work properly (that you've tried)?

4) Have you contacted Rhapsody about it yet?

5) Did you save all e-mail correspondence with Rhapsody (even the generic form "thanks for joining" e-mails? You'll need them to prove that you signed up with Gratis. You must wait until 15 days have passed before you can hassle Gratis to give you credit.

And the most important question, of course:

Did you sign up under me? ;)

Well, there are some important questions:

1) Do you still have the software installed? YES

2) Is your account still open? YES

3) Does the software, if installed, work properly (that you've tried)? YES

4) Have you contacted Rhapsody about it yet? NO

5) Did you save all e-mail correspondence with Rhapsody (even the generic form "thanks for joining" e-mails? You'll need them to prove that you signed up with Gratis. You must wait until 15 days have passed before you can hassle Gratis to give you credit. YES

Did you sign up under me? Nope...sorry :)

for everyody wanting to know what offers credit quickly and how much they will cost go to:
freebieauthority.com. they give the average cost and credit times for different offers. ratetheoffers.com is another decent site for that too.

[quote name='Deadpool']Well, there are some important questions:

1) Do you still have the software installed? YES

2) Is your account still open? YES

3) Does the software, if installed, work properly (that you've tried)? YES

4) Have you contacted Rhapsody about it yet? NO

5) Did you save all e-mail correspondence with Rhapsody (even the generic form "thanks for joining" e-mails? You'll need them to prove that you signed up with Gratis. You must wait until 15 days have passed before you can hassle Gratis to give you credit. YES

Did you sign up under me? Nope...sorry :)[/QUOTE]

Well, you have everything you need. You can do one of two things:

1) Contact Rhapsody and hassle them to sort it out immediately, and keep checking if that makes you go "complete" or

2) Wait until 15 days are up, and hassle Gratis (via their web page, b/c they don't correspond via email at all) to give you a complete (using your emails as proof of completion).

Has anyone noticed if there are any referral sites for the Nintendo Revolution yet? Ive been lookin around but only noticed one where you, yourself, have to complete 8 referrals

[quote name='Sweet Tooth']Has anyone noticed if there are any referral sites for the Nintendo Revolution yet? Ive been lookin around but only noticed one where you, yourself, have to complete 8 referrals[/QUOTE]

that's the one i'm waiting for! but i'll wait a bit more until a better site comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back