Official Free ______ Referral Thread - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All free ____ referral stuff belongs in this thread and this thread only.
All referral solicitations outside of this thread will be deleted.
Please do not contact me asking if you can have your own referral thread.

Thanks,
-CD

[quote name='Wulfshake']I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=Wulfshake for browsing the web, but you should cancel before you hit 600$ 'cause they will ask for social sercurity at that time and they disabled Firefox use for it because people were cheating.[/quote]

yes go back a few pages for the opitmal surf junky stuff.. the new version of the wrapper that came out works really well... and they ask for SS after 600?.. hmm. it just looks like that just keeps striking out.. especially after they suspended my account for accendentally starting a new window while i already had one open... :evil: but yeah.. i'm going to a few Used v-game stores today i may have stuff to trade for a shuffle link (if not i'll still send ten through paypal, Jammr is my ref.. shit, i still need to write him a good ref on that thread.. i'll do that later.. )... so yeah..

join my shuffle link its in the profile or on the conga.. the conga will move fast after i get my shuffle too ( i know of at least 4 people who may sign up if i get my shuffle).. and i need 3 for my ipod if you want to go that route (note: i can't offer a spot on the conga for the regular ipod link, so if you want to join the conga go to Stag's link first.. but i can offer 10 bucks or 25 if you sign up for both)

gratis sent me a notice thing on my free ipod shuffle page and said i should receive shipping informaton next week. so hopefully i will have my shuffle in two or three weeks from now.

[quote name='omegaweapon7']guys a much better way is join a conga line, is much more organized, and referals are random so there is no line to wait on.

http://www.official4freecongas.com/beta[/quote]

yeah but when there is 300 + members your referal never comes up.. so why do that when you can just get in on the first 5 in line here? besides doing the one here helps OUR community.. its more about helping the cheapasses here.. (btw i've been on the one for the free mac for pretty much 3 months and i haven't got one damn referal for it).. so..

Rob

actually i was more interested in your GameTZ link.. but yeah need one more ref for the shuffle please help me out 10 through PP and a spot on the conga..

wOw..maybe not signing up was a good thing....hopefully this is not true because i know some of the CAGs in this thread have been talking about this and trying to get as much money as they can.

[quote name='urzishra14'][quote name='radjago']Just a heads up to all those involved with Surfjunky.

http://digg.com/security/SurfJunky_is_a_scam_[/quote]

maybe thats why i was suddenly "suspended".. i was nearing the 25 dollar mark..[/quote]

Hmm.. I'm at $27 and still going, but I'm doubtful they'll pay.

Try this working program www.adpaid.com, where you get cash from clicking on links. I earned 30 cents my first day. I know it's not much, but 30 cents is more than 0 cents!

im focusing all my effort into getting my last shuffle and last 3 ipod offers.. and that i want to complete those before i start any new ones...

man i wish had any idea how to increase the participation in the congas. i am really starting to get ancy. thinking about going and buying the damn things....but i cant cause i have no money haha.

check out the conga at bumscorner.com for the referral thread. i am a moderator there right now and have put all you guys' names from my conga on that one. and it is still in the same order!

[quote name='juggo']man i wish had any idea how to increase the participation in the congas. i am really starting to get ancy. thinking about going and buying the damn things....but i cant cause i have no money haha.[/quote]

i'm just being patient.. i mean.. i'll get the last referral in a matter of time.. i just wish when people use my link then sign up.. theyd complete an offer i swear i have 10+ people on my Ipod and only 2 complete and then about 7 on my shuffle and only 2 complete

hey urz how long ago have those people signed up? cause thats gonna suck for some of us if all those people that signed up on your referal link complete offers and go green then you have 7 people when you only need 3..aahhh ....oh well

i've also got refs from other places ... the ones i know that completed offers are the only ones who will complete offers... the others read one of my posts or something then signed up and decided that they either can't sign up for an offer or don't want to spend a dollar on travel advantage... i usually email the address that signs up asking them if they completed an offer.. and most of those have been there since like early march.. when i started...so.. don't count those going green any time soon or ever.. the only ones that have ever gone green are the ones from this site that have told me they signed up for a ref and completed an offer.. so.. yeah.. did you check out that phantom dust deal at gamestop (if you order tonight you get a 20 dollar mail in rebate , and the game only costs 20 bucks.. sweet)

Hey stag, I believe you put juggos name on the PSP conga at bumscorner.com, when it is actually my refferal link in the #2 spot. The referral link is correct, and in the correct order, just the name should be changed.

Thanks!

your name is their now dago. sorry about that. and if you still haven't checked out the conga at bumscorner.com, please do so. everyone that is on my conga line are on the one there. if you are on that conga, please register at bumscorner.com for the forums and you can talk to other people about the conga.

Thanks stag. I checked it out and registered last night. Hopefully it will be better this way. You are still updating your original one, correct?

the bumscorner site was interesting.. i hope it garners at least a few more supporters... still looking for that last ref to finish the shuffle link..

I got enough for my Ipod Shuffle now, just waiting for approval. I will offer some money to anyone who can still sign up for freeipods.com, freepsps.com or possibly freegamingsystems.com.

just like urz was saying about how all those people just sign up and never do an offer, i now have five people signed up for freepsps.com. thats great, but all of them are either pending or haven't done an offer at all. but i can always hope that they have all completed an offer and are just waiting for credit :D .

and dago, i am still going to update the conga website. i have been trying to add a few more things like the pictures you sent me, but they didn'
t work. i could put up some banners, but your pictures still dont work for some reason.

hmm no idea why they wouldnt work. Hopefully you get your greens for the psp. Are you going to wait for them or are you going to move the psp conga along?

Hey stag8603

My iPod shipped the other day and my iPod Shuffle should ship anytime I will take some pictures and you can post them to help your congas. I already finished FreePSP also so I can take pictures of that once I get which won't be for at least several weeks. Let me know if you want them.

[quote name='Aryss']Hey stag8603

My iPod shipped the other day and my iPod Shuffle should ship anytime I will take some pictures and you can post them to help your congas. I already finished FreePSP also so I can take pictures of that once I get which won't be for at least several weeks. Let me know if you want them.[/quote]

yeah aryss

that would be great. you dont have to take to many but that would help a lot. and my shuffle should ship this week, gratis said.

klonoa23 the conga is still going....it would be great if you could sign up for the ipod shuffle. aahh hell sign up for all of them.....haha Stag8603 is in charge of the congas

Once again, I will trade referrals with anyone.

I am looking for people to complete offers on my freeipods, freeipodshuffle.

Or I will do someone else's for cash.

Thanks.

Offering media for referrals - I'll ship when you've completed!

-3 pack of Verbatim DVD+R Dual Layer 2.4x 8.5GB in jewel cases
-DVD+RW 8 pack - 6 Verbatim 4x and 2 Memorex 4x
-60 Memorex CD-R 52x (in 2 30 pack spindles)

Just do one of the referrals below, and one you've completed I'll mail out your choice of the stuff above.

http://www.FreeiPodShuffle.com/?r=14333565 - only 3 referrals for a 1GB iPod Shuffle
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=880 - only 3 referrals for a PS2, XBox or Game Cube
**Edit - removed games.prizecube.com - all finished with that one!**

PM me before completing just to make sure they're still available.

Thanks!

my shuffle status still says that it is waiting on product. i know a few of the people on this thread already received their free stuff, so how long did this part of the process take for you? i know i am being impatient, but i want this so bad! and is everyone okay on the conga and everything? jsut making sure...

[quote name='lionheart4life']There's some pretty active congas on the Other Deals section of Bytesizedeals.com, with short waiting lists.[/quote]

but we already have one going here.....

4daily gives you 4% of your account balance each day that you surf on their website. They start you out with 4 dollars, meaning that if you surf for 30 minutes on 30 days, you will get almost 5 dollars. Next month you can add that 5 dollars to your account, giving you a 9 dollar account, which would earn you almost 11 dollars the next 30 days. I've already been doing this for a while, and they have been confirmed to pay their members. It acts just like surfjunky, so you don't have to do anything. Try it! Please? :wink:

[quote name='My Name Is BoB']4daily gives you 4% of your account balance each day that you surf on their website. They start you out with 4 dollars, meaning that if you surf for 30 minutes on 30 days, you will get almost 5 dollars. Next month you can add that 5 dollars to your account, giving you a 9 dollar account, which would earn you almost 11 dollars the next 30 days. I've already been doing this for a while, and they have been confirmed to pay their members. It acts just like surfjunky, so you don't have to do anything. Try it! Please? :wink:[/quote]

so like when does it pay off.. and have you gotten paid from them yet? and will they be like surf junky and rape you?

Sup,
I'm a acheap ass gamer (hence the website name ). Anyway there is this place where you can get free ipods. All you have to do is signup in one of their offers, I chose blockbuster because if you cancel before the 2 weeks are up they don't charge you anything, get 5 people to sign up using your link.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16184962

Anyone who wants a free ipod and are going to sing up, please use the link I put up so that it could show up like I referred you and if I get 5 of you to join, then I get my free Ipod mini! O and it takes a while for the offer to show up on the website (mine took a week) so don't worry if it says that you haven't completed one of their offers when you did.

If you are still here and read all of it, thank you and I hope you use the link I posted here so that I referred you...tanks again

[quote name='madgamer2005']Sup,
I'm a acheap ass gamer (hence the website name ). Anyway there is this place where you can get free ipods. All you have to do is signup in one of their offers, I chose blockbuster because if you cancel before the 2 weeks are up they don't charge you anything, get 5 people to sign up using your link.

Anyone who wants a free ipod and are going to sing up, please use the link I put up so that it could show up like I referred you and if I get 5 of you to join, then I get my free Ipod mini! O and it takes a while for the offer to show up on the website (mine took a week) so don't worry if it says that you haven't completed one of their offers when you did.

If you are still here and read all of it, thank you and I hope you use the link I posted here so that I referred you...tanks again

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16184962[/quote]

talk to me about joining my conga line.

I Sent you a PM but here is the exact same thing I wrote to you:

Whats a conga line, how does that work?

I'll help other people complte their thing too if they help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back