Official Game Case Thread. Missing a game case? Have some extra cases? Come on in!!!!

Have

PS2 - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - Case(PS2 case and Cover Art) + Manual

Paypal

Want

360 - Halo 3 Case (Cover Art and 360 case, Cover Art will do fine though)

[quote name='JJSP']Question - I received Lord Of The Rings: BFME (360) from Goozex the other day, and it came in a case that I've either never seen or never noticed before. It's got the extended spindle knob with a big "1" on it. Any idea what's up with that?

Also, I need a manual for Mario Golf (64). :)[/quote]

It's either the one that holds multiple discs or a crappy Flexbox case...

That person most likely just swapped it out since that game comes in a normal arrow case.

[quote name='Rathiain']All are complete and in mint condition.
Have:
:ds: Kirby Canvas Curse(used sticker on case)

:ds: Super Mario 64

Want:
Golden Sun

FFIV I and II Dawn of Souls

It's a long shot maybe but if anyone has any of those two laying around let me know.

Other then that I dunno. I'm heading to gamestop sometime this week. If I buy anything without a case I'll let you know.[/quote]

Update: A couple games I bought used are kinda washed out and don't have instruction booklets.

Want:
Animal Crossing(case + manual)
Custom Robo(case + manual)
Naruto 2: Clash of a ninja(Just manual)
Super Smash Bros Melee(just manual)
Harvest Moon Magical Melody(case + manual)

Want: manual for PSX Star Ocean The Second Story

Have: I don't have any spare cases/manuals, but CML or paypal...

There's a seller on ebay who specializes in selling game cases. Usually you can snag pretty much any case, insert, and manual for about $6-7 shipped. I don't want to be accused of making a referral so I won't post his name, but he should be easy enough to find.

I've bought 5 cases from him along with a bunch of blank PS2 replacement cases and they arrive in -perfect- condition. Once case he sent me even had the bonus soundtrack that was originally given away with the game.

Just an FYI if any of you out there are looking for a hard to find case/manual.

I really need at least the case for Red Dead Revolver for the Xbox. If anyone has the manual that would be awesome as well, but really need the case.

[quote name='tigerthecat']i have a daxter psp manual.

(in french!!:whistle2:\":whistle2:\":whistle2:\":whistle2:\":whistle2:\")[/quote]

LMAO!

Also, i saw that guy on ebay, which is why i kinda gave up here. The only problem with him is he's very modern, and doesn't have games that are even a little old (Dark Cloud)

Looking for a Pikmin 2 insert. Don't need the case, don't need the manual, don't need the disk. Just need the insert. I've got PayPal available - if you've got one, name your price.

bump...redid my entire list. let me know if you guys like it. included all my case/manuel wants, if you guys have anything, PM me. the list is HUGE

Looking for a couple of PS2 cases to replace ones I have with messed up disc holders, dirty plastic on outside, etc. PM me if you can help.

Have:

Scurge Hive DS - Case + Manual
Steel Horizon DS - Case + Manual
Marvel Trading Card Game PSP - Case + Manual

Wants:

Any 360 Game Cases

[quote name='dank']its manual. this is manuel:
http://images.google.com/images?q=m...US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi[/quote]

You win. I found this out while typing it into google to look for some kind of store. Google made me look like an idiot. :(

[quote name='Scarface7']Looking for a couple of PS2 cases to replace ones I have with messed up disc holders, dirty plastic on outside, etc. PM me if you can help.[/quote]

I can actually help you with that. PM'd, but for everyone else, eBay seller bregamesmmcm3 has empty cases for all system, and hundres of game specific cases-manuels (just not the ones i want). His store link is:
http://stores.ebay.com/video-game-boxes-cases-instructions

[quote name='shrike4242']Moved this thread into the Master Trade List sub-forum, where it belongs.[/quote]

Wow. I didn't even notice that category. :whistle2:\". Thanks

[quote name='the_punisher']
I can actually help you with that. PM'd, but for everyone else, eBay seller bregamesmmcm3 has empty cases for all system, and hundres of game specific cases-manuels (just not the ones i want). His store link is:
http://stores.ebay.com/video-game-boxes-cases-instructions
[/quote]
Do you have a direct link to the generic PS2 cases? Your link goes to ~300 items and don't feel like going through all that. The first page or 2 was for specific games.

[quote name='Scarface7']Do you have a direct link to the generic PS2 cases? Your link goes to ~300 items and don't feel like going through all that. The first page or 2 was for specific games.[/quote]

No problem:

4 cases- http://cgi.ebay.com/4-PlayStation-2...6661327QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem

30 cases- http://cgi.ebay.com/30-PlayStation-...6661326QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem

120- http://cgi.ebay.com/120-PlayStation...3888243QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem

300- http://cgi.ebay.com/300-PlayStation...6661324QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem

What do you guys think a fair price for a game case and manual would be? If the case and manual are mint (brand new condition)? Keep in mind that shipping is usually around $2 for 5 ounce bubble mailers which would be necessary for the cases/manuals. Let me know ^_^ Thanks! I have a TON of such cases and would like to make some money getting rid of them, but I don't want to go the eBay route just yet. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='goomba478']What do you guys think a fair price for a game case and manual would be? If the case and manual are mint (brand new condition)? Keep in mind that shipping is usually around $2 for 5 ounce bubble mailers which would be necessary for the cases/manuals. Let me know ^_^ Thanks! I have a TON of such cases and would like to make some money getting rid of them, but I don't want to go the eBay route just yet. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I'd say $5/$6 shipped for both, $3/$4 shipped for manuel only/case only.

There's really no guidelines though. Just my opinion based on the ebay seller i mentioned.

That sounds about right to me too the_punisher. Thanks for some rough guidelines =) Maybe I'll setup shop soon and hunt down some manuals for people looking for them. I'm not really into trading manuals, but selling them surely could be fun. Thanks again ^_^

[quote name='the_punisher']No problem:

4 cases- http://cgi.ebay.com/4-PlayStation-2...6661327QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem

30 cases- http://cgi.ebay.com/30-PlayStation-...6661326QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem

120- http://cgi.ebay.com/120-PlayStation...3888243QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem

300- http://cgi.ebay.com/300-PlayStation...6661324QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11319QQcmdZViewItem[/quote]

I have ordered from this guy before... I purchased 3 items and never recieved them. They were not in stock. Took them a while to send me my money back. If you don't have stuff in stock, why list it??? I am sure many people do get their stuff... Just not me.

Have:

Ace Combat 6 (Xbox360): Case/manual
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2 (PS2): Case/manual
Resistance (PS3): Case only

Want:

Metal Gear Slug Antology (PSP): manual
Call of Cthulhu (Xbox360): manual
Starfox Assault (Gamecube) case/manual

[quote name='spamfree2']I have ordered from this guy before... I purchased 3 items and never recieved them. They were not in stock. Took them a while to send me my money back. If you don't have stuff in stock, why list it??? I am sure many people do get their stuff... Just not me.[/quote]

I was reading and thought he might be one of those ebay scammers. Glad to see at the very least you were refunded. However, judging from his feedback, and his store, i'd say he was reliable.

[quote name='goomba478']That sounds about right to me too the_punisher. Thanks for some rough guidelines =) Maybe I'll setup shop soon and hunt down some manuals for people looking for them. I'm not really into trading manuals, but selling them surely could be fun. Thanks again ^_^[/quote]

No problem. Also, if you check my list, i have a whole section dedicated to things i need, so if you can anything let me know.

As for everyone else, sorry but so far we don't seem to be having much luck. If we can get enough people to post, surely we'll have some matches. Anyway, CML if you guys have stuff. I don't really have anything to trade, but i'm looking for a sh*tload of stuff.

[quote name='spamfree2']I have ordered from this guy before... I purchased 3 items and never recieved them. They were not in stock. Took them a while to send me my money back. If you don't have stuff in stock, why list it??? I am sure many people do get their stuff... Just not me.[/quote]
Thank you for posting. Was leaning toward passing since it'd be $15 for 4 cases and will definitely pass after reading your post.

Anyone who has 2 like-new PS2 game cases please CML or name a price. Let me know via PM.

Anyone have a Marvel vs Capcom 2 insert/manual for PS2?

I found my disc, but WTF don't know where the rest of it went lol.

[quote name='MarkMan']Anyone have a Marvel vs Capcom 2 insert/manual for PS2?

I found my disc, but WTF don't know where the rest of it went lol.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I have a manual for it, no case though.

Looking for:
manual for Star Ocean The Second Story for PSX
insert/manual for Viewtiful Joe for Gamecube thanks goomba478

I am looking for a spare X360 case and a spare PSP case. If anyone has them, please let me know. I will pay cash.

EDIT: So what is the ceiling price for these games?

I was thinking $2-$3 for Case/Manual only and $4-$5 for both.

Last Updated : January 13 , 2009

Figured I'd join in here.

HAVE:
:wii:Wii Play (oversized outer cardboard box only)
:360:Wartech (insert only)
:ps2:.hack/Outbreak (insert only)
:gc:NCAA 2k3 College Basketball (insert only)
:xbox:Star Wars Kotor 2 : Sith Lords (insert only)
:gba:Hamtaro : Ham Ham Heartbreak (Manual Only) NEW
:gba:Metabots AX - Metabee (Box and manual)
SNES - Sim City (Manual Only) NEW
SNES - Super Castlevania 4 (Manual Only) NEW

WANT:
Mostly manuals , will fill in my wants later

Might have some extra cases/manuals lying around , will check and update soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='genfuyung']Hi, I need two white wii game cases. Just an empty case, no inserts or anything. PM me if anyone has any plz.[/quote]

Look exactly one post above you. ;)

Also, anyone got some mint Gamecube cases? I need a few of those.

Rozz, I have mint Gamecube cases :) Let me know how many you're interested in and what you're willing to pay for them ^_^ They're all official (not generic ones). Thanks!

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Are there any Retail stores that you can buy PSP cases from?[/quote]

Probably not. Lookign for a few myself.

UPDATE: I updated the OP with my new want list.

I am looking for the case and manual for Super Mario Sunshine if anyone has it let me know. And see my op for the rest of my wants.

Haven't bothered looking through the thread, but here's what I got if anyone's interested:

The Suffering // Original, not Sequel // X-Box // Case, Artwork, Manual

About 25 Green X-Box cases

Boxes for about 10 GBA games. No manual. I'll update my list later when I have the titles.

PM me if interested. I'm really open as to what I'll take in return. Been storing this stuff in a box in storage.

Haves

PS3
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom -- Manual Only
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire -- Manual Only (Have both English and French)

PSX
Suikoden -- Box only

Wants

PS2
Culdcept -- Manual Only
Grandia II -- Manual Only

PSX
The Legend of Dragoon -- Manual Only

bread's done
Back