Official GamePodunk.com Store: Halo Reach and Lunar Silver Star Harmony LE (PSP)

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs,

I am proud to announce the new Game Podunk Store at Gamepodunk.com! The store offers new video games at discounted prices with free shipping on all! The store is available to registered members of Gamepodunk.com so make sure to register before checking out the store. You will need a Paypal account to complete purchases.

Below I will keep an updated list of games currently offered in the store!

LET US KNOW WHAT DEALS YOU WANT! We are trying to gauge interest in what games people are looking for, so feel free to let us know in this thread!

Halo: Reach (X360) $30.00

Lunar Silver Star Harmony Limited Edition (PSP) $25.00

Tales of Vesperia (X360) $20.00

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (X360) $16.00

Yakuza 3 (PS3) $20.00

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) $24.00

Fatal Frame 1 (PS2) $20.00

Again, all games are NEW and ship for FREE! Head over to Gamepodunk.com and check back to this thread for updated store content. Happy saving CAG!

http://www.gamepodunk.com/store/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']How was Resonace of Fate? I purchased it from GP awhile back but haven't gotten around to playing it.[/QUOTE]
It's the best non-traditional J-RPG I've ever played, the combat system is bonkers and brilliant, the graphics and art are great, the orchestral score sounds fantastic (although the music itself doesn't match Nier's), and I spent a happy eighty hours blasting through it. Although the story is not clear - after the ending, I recommend reading the story on the Wikipedia to find out what you've been doing all through the game! ;)

Also, it's NOT EASY (both the difficulty and the complexity).

We've got some great PS2 titles in the store now! Great prices as well (especially since tax and shipping is included)!

[quote name='rywateska']Cool deal! How did you get all these random, old school ps2 games??[/QUOTE]

It's just Gamequestdirect.com so they reprinted them. Not sure why they are creating this whole other entity to do this stuff.

[quote name='bojay1997']It's just Gamequestdirect.com so they reprinted them. Not sure why they are creating this whole other entity to do this stuff.[/QUOTE]

No not anymore. The old Game Podunk was affiliated with Game Quest Direct but apparently you have been away for some time. Game Podunk has been under new management for almost a year!

$5 cheaper than Amazon for Fatal Frame 1? Ok I ordered a copy. I already had 2 and 3 so I might as well complete the trilogy.

LOL @ Gamestop trying to sell FF 1, 2 and 3 for 29.99 USED when this place has them for $20 new. Reprint or not.

Sorry for the lack of updates CAG's but the store expansion was put on hold for awhile!

We still are offering the games that are listed however so head over and check it out!

Any suggestions for future deals?

Here you go CAG!

Halo Reach for $30 and Lunar Silver Star Harmony Limited Edition for $25! Don't forget that has tax included and free shipping!

Thanks for the heads up OP. Just grabbed a copy of Tales of Vesperia for 20. You guys process things fast. I wish I could think of some good things to put on, but I'm out of juice right now.

[quote name='adriley313']Almost bought Lunar Silver Star to replace my GameStop copy but its doesnt come with the box
WTH[/QUOTE]
It's silly, but that's making me reluctant as well. The site claims "satisfaction guaranteed", so I'm wondering how that works.

I might just go with the standard edition for $20 on Amazon.

I know the PE is getting a lil pricey for sealed and $30 was a great price for a GameStop new copy. Now id like a sealed copy so i can play the copy i have

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Finally got Tales of Vesperia, $20 was my price point. How long does it normally take to get something from them?[/QUOTE]

It says 5-10 days in the store. My orders came sooner than that and most people in the thread have gotten their games relatively quick.

bread's done
Back