Official Hollywood Video/GameZone "5 dolla make you holla!" game trading thread

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's not the headset bundle, is it?[/QUOTE]

No, but it's sealed and I don't really want it. I was just hoping to get one or two games for it, since it's sealed. Just stuff from Hollywood Video and the sale.

Got:
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (PS3)
Disgaea DS

Also got, but not 100% sure about getting rid of yet(leaning towards it though):
GTA: Vice City Stories (PSP)
GTA: Liberty City Stories(PSP, lacking manual/map)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)

Would love to trade Disgaea DS to someone for Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, or possibly the PS2 original. For the others, just throw some offers at me, or throw a list at me.

All games are mint with manual and original case. Shipping is included.

HAVE

DS:
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings $14

PSP:
Final Fantasy I (SEALED) $14

Wii:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20

WANT:

Dead Space (360 or PS3)
Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection (Preferred on PS3 but if you only have 360 I can think about it)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have:

:ps3:Demon's Souls{Chinese/English import version}(NOT FROM $5 SALE, REALLY INCREDIBLE OFFER NEEDED

:ps3:Warhawk(NOT the bundle version, standalone, but I HAVE the headsets from 2 bundles sitting here UNused)

Want:

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4

:ps3: Way Of The Samurai 3(English language import ONLY)

:ps3: The Godfather 2

Will ONLY take a combination of MGS4 AND The Godfather 2 in trade for Demon's Souls or a really nice CASH offer, as I don't have Paypal here.[/QUOTE]

Updated my wants. There's a few other games I may want(Ghostbusters, InFamous or Prototype) or feel free to make an offer, but it'll take ALOT to snatch Demon's Souls from me.

I prefer that ANY possible trades be in MINT condition AND COMPLETE with real caseart, manual that's not beat to hell and REAL clear PS3 game case.

Thanks and I hope we can make a deal.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Warhawk (not from HV, it's new, and original case, disc, and manual all mint), and I have Tomb Raider Legends for 360 mint in original case/art. Looking for LBP, or CYL for PS3 games.

I picked up a copy of Ninja Gaiden II today, it is a complete case with manual. I'm currently looking for FEAR 2 if anyone sees an extra copy and wants NG2.

Have:

:ps3:
The Incredible Hulk (Disk with PS3 case, no cover art or manual, case also had a broken tab that does not allow it to be closed fully)

Want:

Paypal

:ps3:(if possible)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Anyone here want Wii: Trauma Center Second Opinion? Its perfect/complete. I bought it today for someone and they reneged on the trade. Im looking for anything you see fit. It doesnt have to even be from HWV. High wants (all PS3) SC Double Agent, Mirros Edge, SW Force Unleashed, Prince of Persia 3, MS Pacific Rift.... anythign really

*I REALLY want HOTD Overkill Wii

*I also want to rid of my MotorStorm 1 non GH. Mint/Cmplete.

I want the following games, if you would like to sell them please pm me

WANT:

I will pay $35 shipped for 3 games or $20 shipped for 2 games

:360: Soul Calibur 4
:360: Tales of Vesperia
:360: L4D
:360: Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

HAVE:

Fable II SEALED (can trade with 2 of the above games)

Someone has got to want my sealed SOCOM PS3. All I'm looking for is two other HWV games from the sale. PM me if you're interested.

I have:
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PS3 (disc only)
Grand Theft Auto IV PS3 (disc only)
Unreal Tournament PS3 (complete)

I want:
Dead Space PS3
Eternal Sonata PS3
Folklore

Don't care if they don't come with case and manual. Send a PM if interested in trading!

I don't have a HWV near me, so if anyone has these items from the $4.99 sale (Lego Batman (PS2, Xbox 360, Wii), Mass Effect, and Crackdown) that they are willing to trade for some PS2 games (and other things on my list), CML and let me know! Thanks!

Have:
Bioshock - complete with slipcover; disc and manual are near mint; the slipcover has a bit of what looks like sticker damage (where a sticker was removed and took some of the slipcover with it). It's not so bad, but it is there. The case is fine, but the plastic that holds the cover in place is a bit curled up (imagine if you were sliding it down between two other games and the plastic caught on something).

Want
Oblivion
GTA4
COD:WOW
PSN cards

:wii:
Wii points

I've got a $25 Gamestop GC, anyone willing to trade me 2 complete games for it? Looking for any of the following - Tales of Vesperia 360, Golden Axe Beast Rider 360, Ratchet and Clank Future PS3. Looking for complete copies only (disc+insert+manual required). All 3 would be lovely (or I can add paypal/amazon GC), but I'll give up the card (by PM or mail unscratched) for 2.

For formatting reasons:

Have:
$25 Gamestop gift card

Want any 2 (or all 3, I'll add some paypal) of the following (complete only):
Tales of Vesperia 360
Golden Axe Beast Rider 360
Ratchet and Clank Future PS3

Picked up a copy of Dynasty Warriors Gundam for PS3 today to try and trade for Orange Box, Bioshock and Assassin's creed for 360. The DW is a generic HWV case with no manual, but the disc is in good shape. Please send a PM if interested and have any of these 3 360 games (or other 360 games) to trade.

Im trading in a Gran turismo 5 prologue that I picked up a while ago from this sale to Gs but if anyone fellow cag needs the cover art or manual Ill keep it because Gs doesn't care either way and someone might want to make their disc only look pretty. Just shoot me a pm if you could really use it.

:ps3: Saint's Row 2(both copies are disc only with HWV generic coverart and NO MANUAL, will trade ONLY for MGS4)

Want:

:ps3: The Godfather 2[/QUOTE]

Updated my wants. There's a few other games I may want(Ghostbusters, InFamous or Prototype) or feel free to make an offer, but it'll take ALOT to snatch Demon's Souls from me.

I prefer that ANY possible trades be in MINT condition AND COMPLETE with real caseart, manual that's not beat to hell and REAL clear PS3 game case.

Megaman x Collection (original case but no manual) (Gamecube)
The Bigs (PS3)
Bulletwitch (360)
Capcom SVC (Xbox) (original case)

Have: PS3 Saint's Row 2 w/ Manual, disk, and original case insert, but generic case

Want: 360 Saint's Row 2 complete as above

Essentially, I'd prefer to have SR2 on 360, so if anyone finds the 360 version but would prefer it on PS3, hit me with a PM.

Have:
Saint's Row 2 (PS3) Complete (Original case, cover, & manual)

Want:
Saint's Row 2 (Xbox 360) Complete (Original case, cover, & manual)
Dead Space

Would really like to exchange versions of SR2 - hopefully someone out there wants the ps3 version over the 360. :)

[quote name='flipdice']Have:
Saint's Row 2 (PS3) Complete (Original case, cover, & manual)

Want:
Saint's Row 2 (Xbox 360) Complete (Original case, cover, & manual)
Dead Space

Would really like to exchange versions of SR2 - hopefully someone out there wants the ps3 version over the 360. :)[/QUOTE]

did saints row 2 drop to $29.99?

My trade list

Have list

Saints Row 2 Xbox 360 (HWV Case No Manual)
Saints Row 2 PS3 Complete
Conan (HWV Case No Manual)
Oblivion PS3 (HWV Case W/Manual)

Want List

Dead Space Xbox 360
MGS4 PS3
Oblivion Xbox 360
Ratchet and Clank PS3

[quote name='RandyTsai']did saints row 2 drop to $29.99?[/QUOTE]

It did. I picked up two PS3 copies that were disc only(with the HWV half coverart, no manual and in generic black cases)earlier this week from the sale. Lucky for me they hadn't changed the prices on them as of yet or they would've likely been gone.

Have:
(PSP)Final Fantasy Crisis Core(complete)
(DS)Pokemon Pearl(complete)
(360)Saints Row 2(complete)

Want:
Rainbow six vegas 2
Gears of war 2
Halo Wars

all wants are for the 360

Just stopped by a local HWV that haven't changed their prices on Gears of War 2. Picked up two copies, one for myself, and one for trade. There's 3-4 left, if people get to me quick enough.

Have:
:360:Gears of War 2 (buffed disc + manual, generic case)
:ps3::360:Saints Row 2 (disc + manual)
CML

Want:
:360::ps3:Lord of the Rings: Conquest (preferably complete)
:360:Halo Wars (preferably complete)
CML

I'd love a copy of Bioshock, Dead Space, and a few others for the PS3 provided they are in good shape and have the cases and manuals. Will pay cash. Thanks!

I've got Dynasty Warriors Gundam (360) or Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3) that I'd like to trade for R6V2 (360).

In some cases of games I want, I will trade 2 of mine for 1.

Have:
GTA IV (PS3 - Hollywood video case, no manual)
Gears of War 2 (360 - Hollywood video case, no manual)
Saints Row 2 (360 - Hollywood video case, no manual)
Oblivion (360 - Hollywood video case, no manual)
Assassin's Creed (360 - Hollywood video case, no manual)
Dead Space (360 - Hollywood video case, no manual)
Mirrors Edge (360 - Hollywood video case, no manual)
Far Cry 2 (360 - Hollywood video case, HAS manual)

Want:
Halo Wars (Complete - 360)
F.E.A.R 2 (360)
Left 4 Dead (360)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Wii Sports Resort
Madden 10 (360)
SFIV (360)
Fight Night Round 4 (360 - complete)
GhostBusters (360)
Chronicles Of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena (360)
3 month xbox live card

I have no trader rep, but I'm on goozex with all positive and I've been on slickdeals since 2005.

Unfortunatly I wasnt able to get any of the games I was constantly on the lookout. The manager told me some guy went in before me and walked out with 40+ games including most of what I wanted to play.

Lots of wasted gas here folks.

Anyways, if anyone got any extra copies of the following that they are willing to sell, please PM me. I dont mind if it is disc only since I only want to play them, as long as they are in good enough condition to play.

PS3:
GTA 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Bioshock
Devil May Cry 4
Far Cry 2
Assassins Creed
Smackdown vs Raw 2009
NHL 2009
Valkyria Chronicles
Orange Box

Wii:
Metroid Prime 3
No More Heroes
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Zelda: Twilight Princess

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts: Re Chain of Memories
GTA: San Andreas

GameCube:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Zelda: The Windwaker

Thanks, and if you dont feel like dealing with a noob, I wont take it personally.

Have:

Afro Samurai
Saints Row 2
Soul Calibur 4
Grid
Lost Odyssey

PS3:
Smackdown v. Raw 09
Saints Row 2
GTA IV

Want (360):

Halo Wars!
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
GTA IV
Gears of War 2
and maybe Oblivion

:ps3: Prototype(will ONLY trade for Ghostbusters:ps3:
:ps3: Saint's Row 2(both copies are disc only with HWV generic coverart and NO MANUAL, will trade ONLY for MGS4)

Want:

:ps3: Ghostbusters(prefer mint or sealed ONLY, must be complete)

:ps3: The Godfather 2[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ace!']I would assume no one has any ps3 games they want to get rid of from this sale?[/QUOTE]

I do, but only one.

Have:

The Incredible Hulk (Disk with PS3 case, no cover art or manual, case also had a broken tab that does not allow it to be closed fully)

Want:

Paypal
PSN card (maybe)

:ps3:(if possible)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Have:

SFIV (360) Missing manual
Midnight Club LA (360) Complete
Midnight Club LA (PS3) Complete (would prefer to keep this one)

Want:

Prototype (PS3 or 360)
Something else for PS3 or 360?

Have:

:360:
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athen
F.E.A.R. 2
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Lost Odyssey
Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter IV