*OFFICIAL* Is this a good deal? Thread

Phorty Ounce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I don't know how well this thread will turn out, but it gave me an idea after I saw a considerable amount of "is this a good deal" posts on another sub-forum. Here is how I propose it works:

- State the deal
- State who is giving their part of the deal to the other
- Reason(s) if any, for doubts about the deal

I will start off with a question that I have:

Is $40 CDN shipped for a brand new X360 Wireless Controller a good deal? I am trading with another CAG for it. I am the one who is buying the controller.

No doubts, but I just want confirmation if it is a good deal, in case I may not know about an upcoming sale concerning the controllers.

A reply is much appreciated.

[quote name='scary perry']These pop up from time to time in the opened box sections of FS and BB for $35-30.[/quote]

Hmm...

But if we are speaking in brand new, unopened terms, is $40 a good deal then?

To others: I encourage you to post any deals you want confirmation on. Analyzing is your best friend.

Best you can do from a retail store that I've seen is FS/BB going down to $49.99 occasionally for a short period of time... $40 is pretty good, I'm sure the seller could get more, esp since shipping that bulky package is probably going to cost him ~$10...

grand theft auto san andreas collectors editions for ps2 and xbox. are these worth anyhting? should i be buying them for 50$? thanks

Actually, the original version (before the re-rating) might be worth something, as in either AO or mis-rated M form.

[quote name='Hoonose']Actually, the original version (before the re-rating) might be worth something, as in either AO or mis-rated M form.[/quote]

Not really. Most stores won't even take it and there's enough copies out there of that version for little to no demand for it.

Yeah, for any version of GTA: SA, you should not have to pay more than around $20 for it.

If you are talking about collector's items, the M ESRB rating is more valuable than the AO ESRB rating.

For me personally, I don't want to have to have the AO ESRB version in my collection...

bread's done
Back