Official Lockerz FWB :) group! Find friendly CAGGERs here!

ChoCoBoI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, so I'm sure many of you here have been using lockerz and are already on their z-list. You guys probably already know that fwb (friends with benefits) has just rolled out for z-listers, so if any of you guys are interested I thought it'd be awesome if we all helped each other out by friending each other through lockerz fwb and see how it goes from there. According to lockerz fwb, if you friends watch your videos/click on your decals, etc etc, you earn points. So lets all help each other out and rake up some massive points...especially now that prizes are now 24/7. Here is my email if you'd like to add me as a friend. If this takes off well, it'd be awesome if we started an official CAG lockerz group, but we'll see from there.

[email protected]

its my spam email and I also have the ability to change my email on lockerz so try not to kill the fun. If you're comfortable with it, you can place your email here for everyone to add too. Or if you have a better idea on spreading the friendship around PM me :D

bread's done
Back