Official Microsoft Wireless Headset will no longer charge?

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
I have a official Microsoft Wireless Headset and for some reason it will no longer charge. I have tried charging it with both the wall plug and the USB cable since I have both and it no longer wants to take a charge. It still works with the little bit of battery life it still has left so I know the battery still works. I bought this a while back and it was used very little, do you think Microsoft will replace it if I do not have the original receipt or packaging?

That wireless headset is a piece of shit, get your money back if you can. You'll just keep having problems with each subsequent unit.

MS wireless headset, mine was brand new out of the box and it didn't even take a charge. DOA packed in with EndWar. Pure POS, go wired for headsets.

I got the Halo 3 green one and it worked fine for a long time.

Nowadays it doesn't hold a charge as long as it used to, but it still works.

I have issues with my controller batteries not recharging, or saying they are full and dying out after 15 minutes of play. I'm using official MS play n charge kits.

I gave Microsoft a call just to see if they would do anything for me and they said the headsets only have a 90 day warranty so they couldnt help me on that end.

[quote name='Puffa469']

I have issues with my controller batteries not recharging, or saying they are full and dying out after 15 minutes of play. I'm using official MS play n charge kits.[/QUOTE]

Same with me, I went through 3 of those before I said fuck it and switched to Energizer rechargeables. I really don't understand how MS can't get it right.

Seems like there have been a lot of issues with these. I remember the thread about the cheap copies of EndWar at Best Buy, and it seemed like a damn good number of CAGs were walking away with dead headsets.

Hmm... I've had a wireless headset since they first came out. I love it and haven't had any issues at all with it. It only lasts a 2-3 play sessions before needing a charge, but that's doable.

bread's done
Back